• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school (Monsters, Nekos ect.)

Luna appeared from the shadow I front of two people, in her human form. "Umm... Hello!" She said cheerfully, and with a smile.

Angel made a portal to school she was one of the very few moon elf's that could do this and changed into human form very fast so none of the other students could see her. She brought out a notebook sat on a bench and started to draw her pixie. Her pixie popped out of nowhere and scared her and her notebook fell out of her hands. Sorry Sun said sitting on my shoulder nicely. It's ok I guess just hoping no students see me. Why do you hope that no one sees you. I just don't I say pick up my notebook and start draw sun again. My hair getting in the way some times. Sun ohhs and awws over it. I just now notice some students over their talking. I some what try hide on the bench. I put my headphones on and hope my blue hair doesn't give me away in a peach hallway.

Diran looked to his left and saw this girl hiding behind a bench. From what he thought he assumed it would be one of the weird people in the school.

Luna shrugged off the awkwardness and walked inside after them, "We're actually 10 minutes early" she said, looking at the clock on the wall.

"I need to get to class like right now!" I say to Sun. I make a portal to the classroom "Magic". Hopefully no one saw that. She took a seat at her desk put her headphones on again because they fell when she made the portal. She started drawing Sun again.

(WE NEED A TEACHER LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!)

Sun

Sun looked over at a girl. She never meet anyone other than a moon elf so this was going to be fun but she made sure Angel was looking the wrong way coloring her and flu towards her and landed on her desk happily. "Hello" Sun said smiling.(o'v'o)

Angel

Angel was to budy drawing to notice Sun so she went back on her phone to change the song.

Lily

Lily went to class with a few min. to spare I sat next to a boy so I could use riddles on him. Most people think I'm dumb because I'm blond. How wrong they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haitani slowly walked towards the school's gates. And as he step foot within the school grounds, he felt a cold current run down his spine, causing him to shiver. "Is this a bad premonition?".

He then continued walking without a care for his surroundings.

Ash stares out the window with her hoodie up and sighs. says under her breath "I don't belong with these people." tear runs down her cheek.

Haitani felt like something or someone was staring at him to he elevated his sight upwards few centimetres. His sight then caught onto a figure staring through the window, he wasn't sure whether the figure was looking at him or something else.

Ash stands up from her desk and leaves the class room in tears. walks down the hall with her bag on her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back