• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Ellie smiled, going back to waiting on everyone. Everyone had questions to why she had gone or what happened although she jokingly brushed them off.

Cryobionic said:
Hearing the excited exclamations of awe from the cafè, Vincent stuck his head out of the kitchen, smiling when he saw the spectacle of lights and music. Looks like that was a good decision, then.
He went back to the kitchen, expecting to see Seera, but found Naoki there instead, standing over the dished, looking at them with a dismayed expression on his immortal face. Oh yeah, Seera's off sick. I completely forgot. Mentally scolding himself for being so mindless, he began walking over to the vampire, with a small grin.

"We have a new assistant manager trainee," He told him lightly, leaning on the sink, "She's a fairy, and she's currently entertaining the customers."

@GimmickPuppet
"Hey. I'm Naoki Ishida, Kitchen Porter. Nice to meet you. I would shake your Hand, but I am a tad busy. Chef is ill..." Naoki said with a small frown.

Ellie yawned sitting up in her bed, " tonights the ball," she remembered " I hope Vinny's not freaking out," she sighed getting up to get ready.

Ase awoke to the sound of someone knocking on her room door. Ase got up and answered her door quickly, an angel in a suit was standing at her door."miss the hair and makeup artists will be here in two hours." he said politely. "thank you William i shall wash up now , you are excused" she replied smiling. William knodded and left Ase alone. Ase closed her door and sighed "i don't see why i cant just do my own hair and makeup" she went to her shower and began washing herself.

Vincent was sitting on his couch in his living room, glaring at the suit he had bought yesterday, thinking maybe that if he glared hard enough, it would burst into flames, giving him an excuse not to put it on later.

The blasted thing was mocking him, he knew it. It was hanging on the door to the bathroom, mocking him!

"I am a suit, and you're going to be uncomfortable the entire evening 'cause i'm going to itch up your arms and get lint all up in your wounds." Vincent muttered spitefully in a high pitched, whiny tone.

Then, blinking, the demon realized how childish that had sounded. He was making fun of himself, through an inanimate object. Am I losing my mind?

At least he didn't have to put it on for hours, yet. At least Ellie would be there with him. Getting up from the couch, he walked over to the front door, he would have to get downstairs, else he'd be late for work, and he was not going to be late, because then he would have to admit that his tardiness was caused by him having an internal fight with a suit. Opening the door, he stepped outside, but not before giving the infernal pieces of clothing one last glare.

Akira walked into the Cafe having spent the night sleeping on a bench, she really needed to find a cheap place to rent. She was however excited for her first day as a trainee.

Vincent walked out into the cafè just as Ellie and Akira came thought the front door. "Good morning ladies." He called, waving at them as he walked up to the bar, starting the coffee maker. Looking at his two employees he noticed Ellie's bag and Akira's disheveled hair. "What you got there, Ellie?" He asked, choosing not to comment on his new trainees appearance.

Spooks had woken up from her place behind te counter and had begun to tend to the tables. It wasn't like she actually had something to do at all and had a life. "Good morning Ellie, Akira, Vince."

"Mornin' Spooks!" Vincent called out, his voice light. The machine beeped, "Would you guys like a cup?" Then, looking at Akira, he added, "The customers don't usually start coming until about an hour from now. Relax and take a load of, you look like you might need it."

Grabbing four cups, he filled them, humming quietly to himself, the smell of the coffee lightening his mood somewhat. "Do you take anything special in your coffee? Spooks, how about you?"

Akira groaned again "I think I need more than one cup" she ran her hand through her hair tiredly. "I just want coffee I don't care how its done, just.. coffee"

Without even thinking about her answer she instinctively responded with 'biscuits' before clamping one hand over her mouth, 'Where did that come from...' She thought

"I'm Fine Ellie just a really bad nights sleep" Akira said sending a small but nervous smile, she didn't want anyone to know her living arrangements or lack of incase they would think her unqualified.

Vincent handed the girls their cups, grabbing a pack of unopened biscuits from underneath the counter. "I didn't even know you liked these, Spooks," He commented, handing them to her with a curious look. Sitting down on the other side of the bar, he turned to Ellie. "Well, let's see the dress!" He smiled, taking a sip of his cup.

Akira gratefully accepted the coffee and started to sip it. "Whats the dress for anyway? Whats tonight." She then smirked and teased "Big date?"

"Eh? I-I guess..." Ellie blushed putting down her cup, unzipping the bag to show a long flowing dress, that was black on top except for a simple white bow on top, the bottom puffy and white. " I-it's a bit old fashion...but it's better then nothing," she giggled nervously. ( I'll post a pic soon)

"Sort of," Vincent said, shrugging, "It's for the Witch Ball, tonight. Ellie and I are going, you see." He explained, taking another sip of his drink. "The dress is really pretty Ellie," He added after a while, studying the piece of clothing. .

(If you post a picture, I'm drawing Ellie and Vincent dancing. You have no choice.)

Akira smiled softly "A ball huh? Sounds fun. I wish I could go." She used her magic and made figures dancing in pretty gowns around the cafe in the air "Dancing, Music, Romance..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back