• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Maria laughed bitterly rubbing her face, " But," She sighed looking up at Ase, " You were the first person I actually fell in love with, who I felt safe with, who I thought would accept me despite my flaws," she smiled sadly finishing up her salad.

Estelle crinkled her nose, " No...She's a girl," she pouted sticking out her tongue." And if you name her that then the cats will pick on her for the rest of her life!"

"His name is Bratwurst," Oliver said, his tone final, sticking his tongue out at her himself. It was long, and forked, and very imp-like. "And the other cat's will respect him for the name, it's awesome." He wasn't sure if he was saying this to Estelle, or to that stupid taunting voice.

"yeh" Ase said breaking the glass in her hand smiling up at Marie "so what now?" she asked pulling the shards out of her hand witch was now covered in a mix of blood and wine.

" Ase!" Maria leapt up picking the glass from her hand, " What's wrong!?" she asked again growing worried " I said I was sorry, what do you want me to do!? Get on my knees and beg for your forgiveness!?" Maria looked at her growing frustrated.

"nothing im just a bit tired is all" she smiled cleaning her hand. "im perfectly fine though" she smiled standing up. "its just you surprised me is all" she said picking Marie's suitcase up with her cut hand "so where to next?"

" Well...Lets go to your house then," Maria smiled softly reaching to take Ase's other hand.

Estelle pouted taking the kitten into her lap smiling down at it. " She's to cute to have such a weird name," she laughed scratching behind Bratwurst's ear.

"ok" she smiled leading her out of the restaurant leaving the waiter a check. after a while they made it to the gates of Ase's house "ok we're here" she chimed clicking her fingers, the gate began to open as she did so "cool huh"

Maria smiled bumping Ase's hip with hers, " Yup!" she laughed walking ahead of Ase inside the gates, " I knew your family had money but this is impressive," she smiled looking around the garden.

"It's an awesome name!" Oliver protested, swinging his legs back and forth, "Be glad I didn't name him my first choice. You would have liked that even less, I'll have you know."

The imp reached out and scratched the kittens ear, just as the voice came back, making him frown. "And yes, I wanna know!"

As the scalding blaze rose upward Vahl slid over the frame and into the seat to join her, crossing one long leg over the other before raising his hands to the fire. Having waited in the frigid guest room, the heat was a welcoming sight as it danced over his skin. Bathed in the warmth he began to speak, and as he did so one of his lights appeared, hovering in front of his face before sending it off to bob lazily above Serathi.

"Once that body is out of commission, will you allow me to take care of it? I can lead it to the sea. Or over a bluff, perhaps?" Only once, very long ago, had he seen the end result of one of Serathi's victims. The body had been sucked dry, all vitality and life pervading it just a few months ago, suddenly gone and leaving a haggard, senile crone in its place. When the woman had turned questioning eyes to Serathi and those surrounding her, finally freed from possession, Vahl, watching unobtrusively to the side, had watched as the demoness made a flippant gesture with her new vessel, the delicate fingers seeming to wave goodbye in the air.

It seemed as if the woman hadn’t even had time to register what was happening as a sandaled foot struck out, impacting her squarely in the chest. No doubt the force had shattered the frail rib cage as the limp body shot out to open air and descended into the cavernous pit below.

Vahl had only tsked at the time, thinking it a waste. Whoever had done the murdering had done it brutally so. There was no pleasure, no chance of savoring the look of panic and realization as the victim realized their demise just before being swept by the dark, ocean currents.

The light slinked over Serathi’s figure slowly, warm and feather light as it trailed a line down her chest and over the planes of her exposed stomach. It continued, gliding over the scandalous part of her thighs before disappearing altogether. Vahl turned to look at her in that instant, having felt what the light had touched moments ago. “Please,” he said, giving her the most charming of smiles.

"don't tell me your a gold digger " Ase gasped teasing Marie. she make her way to the front door "theres a pol out back and youve already seen the garden. your room is up the first set of stairs to the far left, second door." Ase smiled.

"Well, first of all, I'm dead, second of all, I'm fairly sure you saw me, maybe yesterday, with a hole in my stomach. Correct?" Then, awaiting his answer, she flew over next to Bratwurst.

"Ooh," Oliver exclaimed, his face now flushed with realization, and he shook his head to clear away the confusion before looking at Estelle, "It's just the cook, the one I told you died yesterday?" He told her, before looking up again, not really sure where to focus his eyes as he couldn't really see her. "How come you haven't gone to heaven or hell yet?" He asked the general air, taking the cat from Estelle's lap, letting it cuddle up in his arms as he put his cheek against it's soft fur.

"Um," Seera squirmed a little, embarrassed, "Well, um, Vincent still has my knives, and my dad is pissed, and wants them back. I had ment to talk to him about it, but then I, you know, died. Now, goodbye!" She dove into the kitten, shaking her tiny limbs, getting used to the body again, which didn't take long. She sat in Oliver's arms, and purred loudly.

Serathi raised her head high, crossing her legs smiling at him like a queen would at a commoner. " How do you ask the right way?..." she purred, her red eyes filled with amusement. " I know you remember.." she laughed softly.

Maria laughed punching Ase lightly, " As if," she laughed giggling.

Estelle looked at Oliver smiling brightly,' Awesome... I wanna talk to dead people," she pouted.

"Oh, bye." Oliver replied, running his fingers over Bratwurst's fragile little head, "He's kinda frail, don't you think?" He commented, holding the kitten up for Estelle to inspect, "D'ya think he has lice?"

"the gym is to the far right opposite your room , the bar is downstairs beside the kitchen opposite of the dinning room" she grinned leading Marie up the first set of stairs and to her room "and the staff are on hand for anything you need"

" If you tell me you have a bowling alley in your basement I'm gonna punch you again," she laughed looking around a bit nervously. She never was really good with big glitzy fancy homes like these, she liked small quaint cozy homes, like her apartment. Big houses like this made her feel lonely.

Oliver shrugged, "I don't know, I'll have Akira check it out when I get back ho-" He cut himself off, frowning, that didn't feel right at all, "When I go back to the kingdom." He finished with a small sigh. "She should know about those things, being a fairy and all."

"don't be ridiculous the bowling ally's on the third floor opposite the bathroom " Ase said sticking out her tongue

" Yeah I guess," Estelle smiled scratching the kitten more, " I wanna keep her for a bit too," she sighed smiling at the kitten.

Maria laughed nervously, not really knowing if she was joking or not, " Sooo... This whole separate bedroom thing.." she began looking up at Ase.

"Him." Oliver stressed, hugging the cat to his chest, "And that's cool, I guess. How about you have Bratwurst one week and I have him one week?" He suggested, grinning at her.

"yeh dont worry my room is right next to yours" Ase said opening Marie's room door. "you have an on suit over there and the wardrobe is through those doors" she smiled smacking Marie's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back