Mad House 2.0

BECAUSE I COULDN'T PK THUNDER BECAUSE LAG AND I FELL OFF THE STAAAAAAGE

no no no cpus proper re-maaaaaaaaatch

Heyy, I'm just happy I'm staying connected.

even though this is like freaking ridiculous

And of course every time I'm falling off the stage it CONVENIENTLY gets horrible.

oh yeahhhhhh that's what i like to see

and that was the first one that didn't lag too bad so *cough* i think we know the real winner

random always picks the crappy stages, lol

I have ran out of juice for tonight, next time, Pine chan.

Pine-chan don't know her right from wrong, we both know you used lag for to win your first one.

Mhm good night sweet prince HEY EVERYONE GUESS HOW BADLY I BEAT WIGGLE THAT LAST GAME HUH HUH

ANYONE

WANNA' GUESS

No, it was actually the fact that you used nothing but specials and I started to see exactly what you were doing lol.

Yes of course, we'll have to have a rematch tomorrow, when I'm good to go again.

bahahaah

yeah basically

but thAT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR THAT

Seriously, I have to restart my phone every time I leave the building or else it won't connect haha. :'D

I'm so sorry pie

I don't know how I could live in a world like that

Well, it's mostly reliable with my laptop...

I just have to reconnect every time it turns on.

I mean, you kind of make a habit out of it and it's not so bad (though my phone has been randomly shutting down without it being low on battery or something which is an annoyance in and of itself).

But APPARENTLY IT'S REALLY BAD WITH MY 3DS LIKE EXAGGERATEDLY??

This didn't happen when I battled Overly and/or Kitsune. smh

So apparently when you're shopping it isn't socially acceptable to shove your face into every soft or fluffy looking thing you see?

Yeah, I know right???

But wow winter is nice. Stores get so much more fluffy stuff.

Ghost said:
But wow winter is nice. Stores get so much more fluffy stuff.
I bought a pair of these really fuzzy socks today and it feels like I'm walking on clouds. c:

Winter's awesome!~

I didn't have a winter coat, and since it's already below freezing my mom took my shopping on the way home from a really long, pretty boring baby shower.

Found one p quickly, and it has nice soft fur on the hood ( - u -

Almost makes me want to go outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back