• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kaonashi said:
Thanks!
I didn't realise it had it's own hidden tab and glossed over it.
mhm! make sure to go over the tabs carefully. or you'll miss stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more questions about characters : is there an age limit?

Is there a too young or a too old for the characters meant for this RP?

Also, will their age affect them in anyway in the virtual world other than mentally? (Will the avatars look as young/old as them? Can the age/ physique of the characters affect them? Eg older players slower or young players shorter etc)

Kaonashi said:
A few more questions about characters : is there an age limit?
Is there a too young or a too old for the characters meant for this RP?

Also, will their age affect them in anyway in the virtual world other than mentally? (Will the avatars look as young/old as them? Can the age/ physique of the characters affect them? Eg older players slower or young players shorter etc)
no, there isnt an age limit. Though i would greatly recommend creating characters according to the other player's age so you have more chance to relate or form relationships with them. Of course, please also use common sense and don't make an 80 year old man or a 5 year old child. Their physique in the game would adjust according to their age. And no, each character has their own qualities/strengths/weaknesses DEPENDING on who they were in the real world. Your physical/mental strength will be the same as the real world. Meaning if i had asthma in the real world, i would have it too in the game. It was created so that people could learn how to overcome their fears or become stronger in their own way.

Sagitarius said:
no, there isnt an age limit. Though i would greatly recommend creating characters according to the other player's age so you have more chance to relate or form relationships with them. Of course, please also use common sense and don't make an 80 year old man or a 5 year old child. Their physique in the game would adjust according to their age. And no, each character has their own qualities/strengths/weaknesses DEPENDING on who they were in the real world. Your physical/mental strength will be the same as the real world. Meaning if i had asthma in the real world, i would have it too in the game. It was created so that people could learn how to overcome their fears or become stronger in their own way.
Thanks for the quick replies!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I stopped getring notifixations. Where is everyone? I wanna get back in!

[/QUOTE]
;O well you guys r where yall left off, the others are still gathered and i think planning to venture out. and Theo and Dawson are getting their weapons

YumenoTsukishiro said:
Nothing, really. xD
As in a person who actively plots against the adventurers?
oh, sure! You can make a bad guy and cause all types of trouble. Just remember that he/she cant kill players. Also, unless you want that character to be your main, i suggest you make a second one? The reason i tell you this is because if your character is gonna be a trouble maker, he/she might not get as much interaction with the other characters. Unless you are ok with that

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL im jk. The mystic concept yeah kind of. But the Elkin are based more of the lalafell from FF online xD
Oh ok. xD Also, the lalafell are cute af.

I know it's a stupidly common question, but is there room for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back