• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Yes, my very last post. I am sure i tagged you and hoki.

[/QUOTE]
oh im sorry, it didnt appear in my notifications. Let me go back and adjust my post

@Ami the breadling @Blackrose7 Sorry, just your explanation of distance really confused me. The town was a safe zone and you two clearly went outside of it for monsters. The distance you crossed in a short moment just didn't make much sense to me ^^

Hoki said:
@Ami the breadling @Blackrose7 Sorry, just your explanation of distance really confused me. The town was a safe zone and you two clearly went outside of it for monsters. The distance you crossed in a short moment just didn't make much sense to me ^^
Yeah i thought they were fighting monsters too. I'll take out the blacksmith part ok? and i'll add that in my next posts.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I expected them to be like right outside the town and i thought the town would not be that big, so they had about 5 minutes of way...

[/QUOTE]
Same here, since I thought it would be something like eden eternal. Because you can easily walk back to the first town within a few minutes. =3

Sagitarius said:
Yeah i thought they were fighting monsters too. I'll take out the blacksmith part ok? and i'll add that in my next posts.
We were fighting some monsters, but they ended up being bored. So they went back the village since they want to make some friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I didn't think that you'd find a monster so close to the starting point; you'd have to adventure out or something like that

@Ami the breadling @Blackrose7 @Hoki

Anyways, i fixed the post. Hope thats ok. and yes, next time, write a little bit more about their travels to the outskirts of town since the town has guards around it. Meaning the monsters arent that close

@Blackrose7

I don't mean to be rude, black, but can you please change your post? There is no way scarlet could read my and hoki's character mind. The description we write Is meant to illustrate what our characters are feeling, meaning she wouldn't know that Theo thought she was a nekomata. Or anything for that matter

Scarlet: Um...actually I just guessed what Theo was thinking about me, since I do kind of look like a monster to them.

Blackrose7 said:
Scarlet: Um...actually I just guessed what Theo was thinking about me, since I do kind of look like a monster to them.
Er... Why would you say that? They understand the world they're in (more or less) so how would she look like a monster to them?

Kaonashi said:
Great!
If you'll accept someone who might not post toooo often, then could i reserve a character?
as long as you follow the posting requirements in the rules, you can apply.

Sagitarius said:
as long as you follow the posting requirements in the rules, you can apply.
Excuse my ignorance, but i can't seem to find the rules section.

Are you refering to the general rules for this RP forum, or does this particular RP have special rules that i'm just completely missing?

Kaonashi said:
Excuse my ignorance, but i can't seem to find the rules section.
Are you refering to the general rules for this RP forum, or does this particular RP have special rules that i'm just completely missing?
yes, this rp has rules (almost all of them do fyi). You can go here to see them: Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- Sign up

just scroll down and you'll see "RULES" click on it and they will open up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back