Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

Codys face went red, he smiled to her, kissing her on cheek to, as he got even redder. "T-that is al-lso a gift. " he said, trying to play it cool. 

Kagami giggled and slightly blushed from being kissed on the cheek. " Thanks! " she whispered, still blushing.

Kagami giggled and slightly blushed from being kissed on the cheek. " Thanks! " she whispered, still blushing.

"Lets get going, sooner we do that, the sooner we slip back into school and not get ripped apart. " he said, sacred of the disciplinary teacher. 

"I almost forgot about the disciplinary teacher. She would kill us if were not back in time!" Kagami starts to walk with him to the bus stop.

"Lets get going, sooner we do that, the sooner we slip back into school and not get ripped apart. " he said, sacred of the disciplinary teacher. 

"I almost forgot about the disciplinary teacher. She would kill us if were not back in time!" Kagami starts to walk with him to the bus stop.

He got on the bus and sat next to Kagami, "Isnt the mall in town? " he asked her, kinda confused. 

Bbqing sorry for short. ))

Aiko was just standing at the school gate since it is apparently closed. She found a stool and sat there reading a book for awhile. She observed a trail of ants and followed them back to the anthill where she seemed fascinated by it. Eventually, she returned to the stool and sat there by the side of the school gate reading a book.

"Tomorrow, since then we wont have to look over our shoulders every few minutes " he said, feeling scared, since getting back into school is going to be hard. 

"I'll stick with you. Maybe we can meet up with your wolf friend " she said as she rested her head on Cody's shoulder.

Aiko was just standing at the school gate since it is apparently closed. She found a stool and sat there reading a book for awhile. She observed a trail of ants and followed them back to the anthill where she seemed fascinated by it. Eventually, she returned to the stool and sat there by the side of the school gate reading a book.

I would love to interact , but I'm currently going back and forth. You could meet my character CERBERUS177 when we arrive at school.:3)

"Must be the wolf hormones., but It would be nice to have an conversation with her.... even if she's a first year one". Kagami skipped in front of Cody.

"I hope, it'd be nice to see if I can get a nice conversation from her without getting attacked, though cute, she packs a mean punch. " he said. 

Mentions: @Fazy

"Must be the wolf hormones., but It would be nice to have an conversation with her.... even if she's a first year one". Kagami skipped in front of Cody.

"Ill go see if I can speak with her, ill talk to you afterwards. Bye Kagami, thank you for the whole day, it was the best!" he said, waving and walking off. 

( @Fazy, your character free? )

Despite the gate being closed, Aiko managed to get into the school by climbing up the wall.

She dropped down and walked into Monster hunting class scanning her surroundings.

Last edited by a moderator:

494752.jpg

Clyde M. Sade

Clyde grinned, chaotic he could deal with. His reflection in Luxor's glasses revealed his reflection to himself, forcing him to tone it down a bit. He scanned the school application and filled out the security things with ease, finally signing in large loops, Clyde Sade. 

Now done with the paperwork, he looks up at the Luxor. 

"Are there lodging available here, or will I live off the school grounds?" 

"Its your choice.The city is quite far, so we offer lodging.  It's also completely free with out any charges while living here.

"He took the papers and placed them in the file cabinet.

"Are you taking the offer,"

Clyde M. Sade

Clyde grinned, chaotic he could deal with. His reflection in Luxor's glasses revealed his reflection to himself, forcing him to tone it down a bit. He scanned the school application and filled out the security things with ease, finally signing in large loops, Clyde Sade. 

Now done with the paperwork, he looks up at the Luxor. 

"Are there lodging available here, or will I live off the school grounds?" 

494752.jpg

Clyde M. Sade

"I'll be taking the offer, it will be far more convenient if a 'situation' should arise," Clyde replies, adjusting his jacket as the angel moved about, placing the files in an orderly fashion. Briefly recalling the letter from Arian, from when she had been accepted to Luxor, he had no questions as to why it was free. There was no guarantee that you couldn't die here, as well as chances of demonic possessions. 

"If that is all, I shall head to my lodgings to prepare for tomorrow," he says, now adjusting his white bow tie. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back