• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

"Hey, I was only joking. It'd take forever to bleed out from a wound like that." He said, laughing as he patted Sam on the back. Alecks looked up to the treetops above them, and smiled. "This place is pretty nice. I wonder why we're here..."

He adjusted the headphones hanging around his neck, and shrugged.

@Amanda Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
Ldybug123 said:
It had been a few minutes since Echo had eaten the berries. His stomach started to ache, and he wrapped his arms around it. "Urgg..." He moaned. @CelestialBunny
As soon as Alaska's vision cleared she noticed Echo seemed sick and she sat down next to him. "Are you okay? What happened?" She gasped "Was it me?" She started worrying, as she stood up and ran to get him some water. "I'll be right back"

Maggie was prancing around and saw a boy who was groaning in an open area. She walked up to him and said, "Are you feeling okay? I've been practicing and I can heal you, if your sick" she said concerned. Maggie never liked seeing anyone in pain.

He soon came a across two people, one who looked sick. He decided to hide in watch them. His instinct told him so.

The noise of people talking made its way into Casey's conscience and slowly, she came to. She opened her eyes, only to realize she was upside down. Confused, Casey glanced up at her feet and noticed a vine had curled around them. Bemused, she realized she was hanging from a tree

"What the..." she whispered.

She became panicked and as soon as she reached her hand to untie the vine, the plant seemed to listen to her and gently let her fall to the forest floor.

Alaska heard coughing and she started getting nervous, she wasn't good under pressure or at any time but she knew she had to do her best to help her friend. She ran back as fast as she could, leaving ice behind every footstep. "Here you go, drink the water. She shyly put her hand on his forehead and was surprised that his temperature was high. Quickly she made some ice and placed it on his forehead, completely ignoring Maggie. "How are you feeling now? Do you need anything?" Then she asked him what was bugging her, "How did this happen?"

(Sorry Maggie :( oh well)

A little scream escaped her mouth as she landed with a thud on the soft leaves. Brushing her dirty-blond hair back, she took in her surroundings, and stood up. The voices that had woken her up sounded in the distance. Curious, Casey made her way towards them.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to be, really." Alecks said, walking backwards as he looked at Sam. "So, uhmm...do you have it, too?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to be, really." Alecks said, walking backwards as he looked at Sam. "So, uhmm...do you have it, too?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

[/QUOTE]
She raised a eyebrow. "Do i have what, too?"

"The amnesia? You woke up and couldn't remember anything about yourself, right? I can barely recall a few things, but not enough of anything to tell me who I , or what I'm doing here...I was wondering if it was just me..."

@Amanda Rose

"Define remember. Because the brain is an amazing thing, you know." She sighed. "We obviously remember a lot. For instance, you remembered the word amnesia, and we both know how to speak..." She rubbed her temples, pain still rushing through them. "But I suppose that you're talking about memories, right? Well, then no. I have no recollection of what happened. Then again, Im not stressing myself to, considering my current situation" she said, referring to the back of her head.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Alright then. Hey, I think I hear some flowing water down that way." Alecks said, pointing towards a patch of shrubbery past Sam.

She looked in the general direction. "Sure, Though I can't really tell. We can go check regardless." She said with small smile.

@kalin sarlet

Alecks started to make his way through the shrubbery and trees, and after a few minutes, he came across a small stream of water. "Hey, come on! There's some water here!"

@Amanda Rose

She nodded, slowly, at her own pace. "Im coming..."

when she finally made it there. She sad down and sighed. "Now what?"

@Kalin Scarlet

He was about to venture further into the forest before he heard a familiar voice off in the distance. "Thanks for taking me leaving so well guys.." 'Leaving?' he thought and walked in that direction. "Now what the heck is going on.." He muttered to himself and continued towards the direction of the voice -[[ By the way that owl is so creepy. xD ]]- @Queen of Magic

-[[ xD I seriously have no idea what is happening in this anymore. xD I come back home to freaking 134 notifications from this and another Role play. ]]-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back