• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

"It's fine.." she said (for him bumping into her) "I'm leaving because nobody really cared, I was gone for hours and they didn't notice, I don't think they even knew I left, including my sister." She said sadly @Kippers

He sighed a little "Don't you think that they didn't come and find you because they trust that you are safe?" He grinned reassuringly and patted the top of her head with his hand gently. "If they knew you was in trouble then they would come running. Especially your sister. Plus she would worry more if you was missing for days. So stop thinking negativly. If I didn't care for you in some shape and form I wouldn't be here."

"Well, I'll take your word for it." He said, stretching his arms and legs beside a tree. He watched Sam as she prepared to swim, before realising she was more than likely going to strip. "U-uhm...do you need some privacy?"

@Amanda Rose

"B.. but I was gone for hours... nobody even.. not... noticed I was gone..." She said awkwardly realizing the fact the She liked Chaos.

He left the bush, and instantly he saw a large, hungry looking wolf. "Gahh!" He yelled, accidentally waving his hand towards his feet, causing him to fly up int the air and land flat on his back with a solid "oompf." "i'm done for now, aren't I?" he though. The wolf padded over to him, and started to lick his face. Breathing a sigh of relief, he started to pet the dog.

"O-oh. Right, of course. Why wouldn't you have anythung to wear in water...hmm, do you think you can just forget I said anything?" Alecks whispered, blushing slightly as he looked away, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

@Amanda Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was gone for hours to because I wanted to be alone so maybe they thought you wanted to have some alone time too.. To be honest I thought you would still be in the group. If I was still there then I would have gone looking. But anyway they must have assumed that you were safe otherwise they would have gone and looked for you."

Willow sighed, she didn't say anything, she began to cry and squatted on the ground and start at her feet. "OH Chaos, It feel like to whole world is agains me right now." She said quietly in a tiny cute voice.

"It's just you and me, Darmtih.. Everyone else is so caught up in something else the have no idea I exist." he said, with a sad smile

He squatted down in front of her and rubbed the top of her head gently. "Don't worry. I'm not against you. But that thing is seriously creepy." He said creepy to the owl thing. It sent shivers down his spine and it's eyes.. They were piercing his very existence and staring into his soul. He averted his eyes from it and looked back at her.

"Well, it seemed lonely and helpless, just like me and.. and we sort of connected. And I think it's rather cute." Willow gave the griffon a big hug and he smiled a really cute smile and closed her eyes when she did. She really loved her griffon. "I think it likes you, come pet it!" She said cheerfully.

Alecks turned to the tree behind him and, after a moment of thought, he leapt up slightly grabbing the nearest branch, before pulling himself up to the next one, and the next, until he was climbing the tree at a decent pace.

@Amanda Rose

"I can't pet that thing!" He said and backed away slightly. "What if it tries to eat me?" He joked around. When he looked more closely he realized that it was just the eyes that really kept him from petting it. Everything else about the creature was fascinating.

"Come on! It's alright! He's fine. Please pet him!" She made a really cute puppy face with puppy eyes. "Please??" She said pouting cutely.

"I might be! Can't remember!" Alecks called down to Sam as he continued his ascent. As he was reaching for one of the higher branches, Alecks suddenly felt lightheaded, and before he even knew what was happening, he lost his grip and started to fall. As he reaches out for the branch in vain, he feels a slight burning in his hand, before a mass of energy extends from his palm to grasp the branch, and holds him firm. Alecks looks up at the branch, then down at the ground, and at Sam, then lets out a deep breath. "Wow...that wouldn't have been fun at all."

@Amanda Rose

"Uhmmm....maybe. Crazy, right?" Alecks cried out, rocking gently back and forth as he hung from the branch. He stared at the mass of energy in silence, his shock that it happened only outdone by the shock he felt from being the one who did it. "So...how do you think I get it to put me down?"

@Amanda Rose

"Well, I guess you've got a point....so maybe I can just say 'put me do-' waaaah!"

Before Alecks could finish his sentence, the mass of energy burst suddenly, causing the boy to fall quickly.

"Ah! Gently! I meant to put me down gently!" He cried out. Just as he was about to land on his back, the energy manifested once again, a shining silver mass catching him, a lowering him to the earth gently, before receding into nothing once more.

"Great, now my head hurts...."

@Amanda Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back