• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

"Ah...well, then I guess I'll find out the old fashioned way. And you should at leas t clean that wound up. But if you say its alright, I won't argue." Alecks said, walking off into the forest. A few moments later, he looked over his shoulder, and smiled. "Hey, you coming?"

@Amanda Rose

(I also signed up @Queen of Magic )

Last edited by a moderator:
((We both made them... At the same time...

[QUOTE="Queen of Magic]OK sorry! Didn't realize it you can continue it's just "Alecks" then.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((We both made them... At the same time...

[/QUOTE]
Yes I just checked and realized that, I apologize continue your story.

"Hmm? Well...I don't know much about nature, but there's bound to be some type of herb or leaf that can help. For now, you definitely should keep some pressure on it. Then, when the bleeding stops you can clean it. And if we don't find herbs, we can use cloth. Sorry, I'm not good at medicine and stuff like that, I'm just using what I've seen in the movies..." He said, shrugging with the same smile etched on his face.

@Amanda Rose

Willow looked out from the tree she was sitting when she saw a very large figure run deeper into the forest. What the..? she thought. Could something bigger out there be hunting us?

"Clearly." She said with a sigh, before gently grabbing onto a piece of her fabric and ripping it, and then Pressing it to her head. "So, is it bleeding a lot?"

((

[QUOTE="Queen of Magic]Willow looked out from the tree she was sitting when she saw a very large figure run deeper into the forest. What the..? she thought. Could something bigger out there be hunting us?

[/QUOTE]
Eveyone is in the forest xDDD ))

Ldybug123 said:
Echo rushed over to Alaska. "H-hey! Are you ok?" He asked, kneeling by her. @CelestialBunny
Alaska slowly opened her eyes and groan at the soreness of her arms and legs. She saw Echo was kneeling by her and blushed, "It-It's okay, I'm fine" she rubbed the back of her head and saw blood on her hand but she kept it a secret. A little blood won't hurt, she thought as she stood up a little woozy but she managed. "I'm so sorry, I got distracted and lost control. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" She asked concerned

"N-no..." Echo said, his stomach growling suddenly. He blushed and walked over to a nearby bush with berries on it. He took a handful of berries of the bush and popped them in his mouth. He ignored the slightly bitter taste and swallowed them. @CelestialBunny (don't have Alaska eat the berries I have an idea, if that's ok.)

Without noticing Willow the large thing crawled under the tree to take a nap.. She stealthily climbed down to examine it, here is what it looked like:

tumblr_m14d9hhTlY1qf7dauo1_500.jpg

It was an owl griffon, she knew she could tame it from her experience with other animals.

She slowly reached her hand out to touched it's beak. The griffon's eyes slowly opened. She whispered "hey hey hey... Its alright, its okay... your safe with me.." she gave it a small smile. The griffon nodded as confirming they were friends. Willow slowly and gently climbed on it's back. She commanded it to fly back towards Berry her bear by Berry's smell.

(btw I am changing my age to 16) Willow knew they had each other, Willow knew Echo and Alaska probably liked each other, Chaos was clearly fine and the others seemed okay, they could care for Maggie better than she ever could. She began to gather her things including Berry and climb on the griffon's back preparing to leave.

Supernova said:
He got bored quickly, and decided to walk around and find out where he was. He found himself intent on following the sound of voices.
Please sign up your character before joining.

"No, its not too bad. We should still find some water, though. Then we can clean it up and make sure. That is, if you don't pass out from blood loss first." Alecks said as he let out a quiet yawn.

@Amanda Rose

[QUOTE="Queen of Magic]Please sign up your character before joining.

[/QUOTE]
I did, unless it didn't send

Queen of Magic]I don't think it did please try once more and mention me by putting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21744-queen-of-magic/ said:
@Queen of Magic[/URL] at the end
Not to be rude... But it did.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Not to be rude... But it did.

[/QUOTE]
Well I don't know why but I didn't seem to find it let me check once more.

Queen of Magic]I don't think it did please try once more and mention me by putting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21744-queen-of-magic/ said:
@Queen of Magic[/URL] at the end
There, I got it sent

Willow began to tear up as the griffon outspread it's wings. "thanks for taking me leaving so well guys.." she said in-between sobs, they never really cared for her, nobody even heard her goodbye, she had not taken off yet though.

Ldybug123 said:
"N-no..." Echo said, his stomach growling suddenly. He blushed and walked over to a nearby bush with berries on it. He took a handful of berries of the bush and popped them in his mouth. He ignored the slightly bitter taste and swallowed them. @CelestialBunny (don't have Alaska eat the berries I have an idea, if that's ok.)
Alaska sighed in relief when she heard he wasn't hurt because of her. She really wanted to tell him what she felt because she realized what it was. But with her shyness and her new fear of having her heart broken overwhelmed her to stay shut at least for now. She was completely oblivious when he was eating and was trying to get her vision to stop being blurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back