• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

Alaska gasped and fell to the floor curling up like a little ball when saw something approach her. She peeked and saw it was a dog she relaxed and blushed, this time for being so over dramatic, "Sorry, sudden noises and movements frighten me. How were you hurt? What's your name? Sorry for all the questions." She said covering her face with her blue hair.

Alaska didn't know what else to say. She was getting really nervous and the snow around her was spreading, she decided to tell him. "We are here for a reason and I want to know why. I think I may have discovered why, I believe that we all have some sort of 'element' mine being ice and snow because look." She shyly touched the ground and snow started forming, but she got really nervous that it turned into ice. "Oops"

Alaska looked up at him and she had a small smile on her face, "Are you sure your not hurt?" She asked. "I could go get help" she offered as she stood up.

@Ldybug123 I just got an idea, what if they were twins?

Echo tried to get up, but failed due to the gash in his side. He gasped in pain. He put his hands over the wound.

@CelestialBunny

(yeah, one of us will have to change our character's last name)

Willow walked over after noticing the large gash in the dog. "May I?" she asks after she has already begun inspecting the dog's wound. she nods noting that she can seem to connect with animals. She whistles Berry her bear over and commands him to clean the would by licking it. Willow gathers some palm branches and soft leaves, she places the leaves over the wound and ties them down tightly till they find medicine or he can heal.

(this is weird we could do this in out of character chat if you wanna be in here roleplay please! :) )

Willow noticed Echo flinch as she tighten the leaves. "It's alright" She said as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "It won't hurt him, It will just help him heal faster cause of the pressure." She smiled. "what is you name? Mine is Willow."

She smiled caringly as she helped Echo up. She handed him some water and asked politely, "have you discovered your powers yet?" curiously. @Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
"yes I don't really know where we are either, but I have an idea. Since all our powers seem to be earth related(fire,water,air,nature e.t.c) just reach your hand out for different nature things like water, fire and stuff and will it to come to you. When it comes to you that one is your power!"

"O-ok." Echo said quietly. He shut his eyes and reached his hand out. He tried fire first, but that made him feel weak. So he tried nature. Nothing. Air. Nothing. Water. Nothing? He decided to try the next thing that came to his mind, which was ice. Suddenly, ice shot out of his hand and hit a tree. @Queen of Magic

Willow leaped back in surprise and yelped. "S..So it's ice... AWESOME!, sorry I know I'm pretty geeky I just think ice is pretty fascinating." She smiled awkwardly, She thought to herself, *maybe I have made a friend... that's a first.*

Echo opened his eyes, his hand still outstreched. He saw ice on the tree. He then looked at his hand. "Yeah... it is pretty cool." He said softly, in awe of his power. @Queen of Magic

Ella asked embarrassed.. "so.. s.. um.. are we um.. friends?" She said in a tiny cute voice and straightened her glasses. *that was so nerdy..* she thought to herself.

Echo looked at Willow. "Sure. Ya know, you're my first friend. At least... I think. I... can't remember anything so..." He said, a sad look on his face. "Do I even have parents... a family?" He thought to himself. @Queen of Magic

Willow smiled inside not wanting Echo to know how happy she was to have her first friend. All the sudden she began feeling hot and sweaty and she had a terrible headache, all the sudden she collapsed and berry raced over and caught her, then she blacked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back