• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for RPers who love adventure 1-1

Thel

the calm
Hi there. I am approachable so don't be afraid to message me. As far as Roleplaying goes, I will do almost any type of RP. I also like to make my own characters up, though I will play a character if someone wants me to.

For length of each section of a response I don't mind. But the larger or more descriptive grabs my attention more, I shall respond the same as best as I can.

• Please bare in mind time differences because it may effect my response time.
  • I would like it if I was talked to kindly. Basically if you're an asshole to me, I'll just ignore you. No second chances.
  • Please remember that everyone has their preferences, I may say I will do almost all RPs but that's only if it interests me. Made up worlds and characters are the best way to interest me and keep me going.

Here is a list of the RPs I like:

Romance

Action

Adventure

Sci Fi

Fantasy

Supernatural

Video games

Horror

Mystery

Anime

If you are into Anime, here is a list of a few I like:

RWBY

Fullmetal Alchemist

Tokyo Ghoul

Kill la Kill

Attack on Titan

If you are into game RPs:

Fallout

Skyrim

Assassins Creed

Halo

If you want to RP, just say and we'll work out the details of which, what and all that stuffs :P

If you like RWBY that is my Anime weakness...I love RWBY

I would be happy to rp with you. For the most part I am very active (checking more than once a day) and made up worlds are my favorite type of rp. One thing I don't really like is romance, so as long as you aren't looking for romance I'm in!

Cool! Do you have any plots that you are interested in doing?

I am up for most plots such as fantasy, sci fi and the such. I mostly like playing a wise character who helps the other train to become like the hero or perhaps a powerful warrior

I have never done that yet so this will be fun. As for specific plots... we could do the classic wizard school setting where people come to learn to control their magic but I have some special ability that requires individual training from one of the teachers (you) and we can add a larger plot point as well.

We could also do a hunger games like situation. Where there is a certain amount of time until a bunch of other people and I have to fight to the death and you were assigned randomly to help me train.

Please share any ideas you have

One of my ideas was that I was a great warrior but retired. You seek me out as you wish to learn more. However it is known that I don't take on apprentices or anything. However something is special in you and something evil is coming to conquer the land (We'll go through it and develop the plot) So, I eventually give in and help you train, I find a hidden power within you.

I like both of your ideas.

Yeah I can work with that. How about I have this demon sword and the evil is coming to get it back so I come to you to help me learn to be a better swordsman? The sword latched itself onto my soul and is trying to take over as well so you will also need to teach me spiritual strength

Cool. Do you want to make the thread or should I?

Be my guest, I am pretty new to this site, I have only done a few Rps with friends in the private chat.

I'd love to RWBY Roleplay with you! I prefer Canon characters. Are you up to date on the show?

Hey, I would love to do a RWBY RP with you! I myself prefer to RP a canon character, if that's cool with you. You can use an OC though, I've no problem on that front. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey, I also prefer canon characters in RPs! If you are interested, we could RP with each other! Let me know if you're interested!

pkstarstorm64 said:
Hey, I also prefer canon characters in RPs! If you are interested, we could RP with each other! Let me know if you're interested!
I'd love to!

I'd love to do a ONe-on-One Roleplay with you, but sadly I have to get through this 10 post?24 hour rule thing. but I'll message yoy when I get the chance!!

pkstarstorm64 said:
Sweet! So, how does one go about creating a One-on-One RP? I made my account today, so I'm pretty new xD
Heh, no problem! I'm still required to break the 10 post rule, so I'll PM you when that happens!

Hai!

I'd love to rp with you! I'm quite active and I love action, I'm fairly literate/descriptive but usually reciprocate length. (I.e. Yours is short, so is mine). I have been rping for 4 years so I'm also experienced:)

Thanks for your time!!

Horsewyse8

Horsewyse8 said:
Hai!
I'd love to rp with you! I'm quite active and I love action, I'm fairly literate/descriptive but usually reciprocate length. (I.e. Yours is short, so is mine). I have been rping for 4 years so I'm also experienced:)

Thanks for your time!!

Horsewyse8
Hey!

I'm fairly new to RPing, so forgive my inexperience if you would like to RP. Consequently, I am also fairly new to this site, and therefore am unaware of how to start RPs. If you would like to RP, I would need for you to set things up due to my aforementioned inexperience. But I would love to RP with you if you're up for it! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back