• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lives Clash

Deven rolled his eyes, chuckling lightly and getting up off the bed and walking towards the door. He looked back at Lyrix and grinned, a rather mischievous grin. He opened her door and walked out without a single word. Deven heard chatter downstairs and followed the voices leading down into the kitchen. He found a bunch of people, he assumed were staying here, in the kitchen talking about food. He saw the girl he was messing with and smirked, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her in close. "Hey, baby girl. Lets go up to my room for a bit.." Deven whispered into her ear, chuckling lightly and grabbing her hand.

@AkwardWriter @Eyeliner420

(Agh sorry guys >.< I've been packing and unpacking some stuff all week haha, I'll for sure reply in the morning, I promise c:)

"Well hello there." A voice spoke, making Zanna and Marcus to jump. Walking over to the coffee machine that was in the room, the man turned around and smiled, "My names Aloe." Marcus smiled back and leaned against the counter before saying, "Hi, my names Marcus." He then pointed his thumb at Elizabeth whilst saying, "And that's Zanna... Did you just get here?"

"Yeah, I only found out 'bout this place when an old friend told me about it..." Aloe said, then turned around to the coffee machine. "Are you guys like siblings or something?" Zanna somewhat laughed a bit at his statement. Before answering, another voice chimed in, saying: "...Thank God there's a coffee maker here,"
a girl blurted out, quickly walking to the cupboards and taking out a coffee mug. "I'm Julia." She said, somewhat smiling.

"My names... Aloe, nice to meet you." Aloe smiled, and poured some steaming coffee into his mug, before quietly sipping out of it every few seconds. Zanna still hadn't spoken, but before she even could someone walked up behind her and wrapped their arms around Elizabeth's waist. "Hey, baby girl. Lets go up to my room for a bit.." The "someone" whispered, chuckling lightly and grabbing her hand. She recognized the voice, and tensed up. "Hey..." She quietly said, slipping her hand out from his. She could really get out, since his other arm was holding her against him, but she still tried and slightly stepped forward. She wasn't the biggest fan of being touched - by anyone.

(Again sorry for being late ~>.<~)

@BV Believer

@OldMotherHubbard

@SailorCharlae

@Aes

Deven smirked and looked at the others, zoning them out and focusing on the girl. "Don't be frightened." He laughed lightly and winked at the girl, leaning against the counter. He looked at the others introducing themselves to the others and nodding. "I see people are already bonding, aren't they baby girl?" He glanced at the girl and smiled charmingly. Deven moved back to the girl and stood back in front of her, pushing his body against hers, against the wall, cornering his arms on either side of her. "I'm still waiting for an answer to my offer. We can bond up there and alone."

@Eyeliner420

"Don't be frightened." He laughed and winked at Zanna, before leaning against the counter. "I see people are already bonding, aren't they baby girl?" He looked at Elizabeth quickly and smiled charmingly, moving back to the her and pushing his body against hers against the wall, cornering his arms on either side of her. "I'm still waiting for an answer to my offer. We can bond up there and alone." "Oh, why can't I just disappear?" She wondered, shrinking into wall. "Why is he even talking to me? I don't look like his type - oh I doubt he's even into me. Unless he's... messing with me?" It seemed like she had just discovered the answers to the universe. It was a possibility.

"Oh, but would you really actually want to." She said in a somewhat flat tone, sighing a bit.

Aloe found himself somewhat cringing at the way Deven was talking to Elizabeth, but being him, he had a good way to hide it. He picked up his coffee and without a word, he left to go up to his room.

He got up to where his room was, and closed the door behind him, putting the coffee mug on the side table next to his bed, he then got into some sleepwear, which was just some sweatpants and a crappy old band t-shirt of a band he hadn't listened to since 8th grade, then fell onto his bed, and eventually falling asleep as he lay there.

Deven looked at the girl and grinned, waiting for her to answer. "Oh, but would you really actually want to." The girl said in a flat tone, a sigh following after. He smirked and stroked the girls cheek, lifting her chin up to meet her eyes "I like the quiet and innocent type." Deven licked his lips and grabbed her hand again and pulling her against himself. "C'mon.."

He smirked while stroking Zanna's cheek, lifting her chin up. "I like the quiet and innocent type." He pulled her against himself again, this time licking his lips. "Oh I'm far from innocent." She thought, frowning. "C'mon.." Elizabeth felt very uncomfortable in this situtaion, and began sinking into the wall once more. "Let's just try introductions for step one..." She said laughing lightly, trying to pull her hand out of his.

Seven groaned quietly and took a small step back from the small girl, keeping his contact with her. "I'm Deven," He stated and grabbed the girls hand again, kissing it lightly. "Now that we're done with introductions, lets have some fun in my room."

@Eyeliner420

(Typing from my phone sorry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back