Lion R.P.

"I prefer the running and stalking to the killing. I only kill too survive." Forest thinks how weird that sounds since he has known many lions that like the killing. He smiles at Lya, "Your face seems redder than usual, you ok?" He is genuinely worried she may not be feeling good.

(actaly she has to reply to me too :/ hmm but okay i will post something) Drake jumps over the lions and runs and kills a giant buffaloe as soon as he touches the ground

(LOL tell that to reasl life boys they just 'run' through it and say the stupidest things some times or ALL the time :P )

(lol, experience in real plus i was someone who would watch people from the shadows, so i learned things. do you think Forest is being stupid about it?)

(giant parenthesis conversation is giant @___@ guy...going waaaay back)

Lya ran to the grasses, rushing the small antelope out of his hiding spot and into the Forest direction. *S*

Dani swished her tail in disbelief "What, are you sure?" she said perplexed, it had been so long "Why didn't he say anything?" Her mind raced back to a few memories, trying to remember if he had ever talked to her in a way that revealed he liked her *M*

Forest watches her chase the prey towards him and waits for the best time to strike. When it is in pouncing distance, he jumps and takes it down and then kills it. "Come and get it Lya." He sits next to it and waits for her.

Lya purrs at their success and runs over to her partner "Nice job, we make a good team" she looks at the meat and her stomach rumbles. She takes a bite and savors the meat *S*

"Yes, we are a good team." Forest lays down and rests his head on his good paw while he watches Lya eat, letting her have her fill first. "You sound hungry." He smiles at her. *S

Lya licks her whiskers, realizing she was about to eat it all herself, but stopped, remembering her hunting partner had to eat too. "Haha...well, I'm not exactly the most efficient hunter, I tend to mess up a lot." she admitted regretfully. She nudged the kill towards him "Here, you hunted it too. It would have taken me a few tries without you"

Forest walked over and sits next to the kill, tearing a chunk out as he starts too eat. "You are still a good hunter, you jest need ti fund a styke that works for you." He finishes the kill and looks over at Lya. "So, what now?"

Lya giggles, just barely catching on to what he's saying. "Yeah, I guess" She waits for him to finish "So what now? He tells her. "Well..." Lya thinks carefully. She notices some of the kill stuck to the lower part of his muzzle. "You have something right there" she pauses "Here, I'll get that" she pads over to him and licks it off. Realizing what she just did she stepped back and cleared her throat, changing the subject "We should go. I have an idea. I've beenwanting to find the flowery field of my cubhood, will you help me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back