Lion R.P.

Forest blushes at how much his words slurred thanks to the food in his mouth. He shivers as Lya licks the kill off his muzzle. "Thank you Lya. And sure, I would love to help you find it." Forest limps up to her and waits for her to lead the search, not wanting to have her watch him limp and wince in pain.

We should start back at my den, it should jog my memory of its location" Lya couldn't help but grow excited with each step and had to remind herself not to bound forward so fast but lead at a more manageable pace "Forrest, I think you'll really love it. If we ever find it, it will be miraculous." she led him towards her den and stops "Here we are" she utters excitedly and twitches her tail in pleasure, settling down enough to see Forrest's face.

Forest follows Lya to her den, slightly flustered. He watches her get more and more excited as they walk and he smiles. "You have a lot of energy Lya. And I'm sure I will love it when we get there. I am also sure we will eventually locate it." They stop and Forest looks at the den before looking at her. "Looks cozy. So where do we start looking?"

Lya sat, thinking pensively about her old hangout. But the memory evaded her. She trotted into the old den, trying to jog her memory. Her eye caught some scratchmarks on the wall. "That right there" she placed a Paw on the tiny scratches of stone "Was me and my siblings marking our territory. Our mother scolded us. We were nomad lions on the run and looking for a pride, I don't remember why we were on the run, too far back to remember" She sniffed the wall trying to remember a long faded scent, she did "We went north of here, we stopped at a small pond to rest" She nudged him. "This way" she walked beside him this time. On her way to her former placid memory.

Forest watches her explore the old den, trying to remember her past. He looks at the scratches as Lya explains what they are and he also wonders why they were nomad lions. "It was only natural to mark territory, even if you only stay in a place for a short period of time. But I can understand your mother's reasoning as to why not leave a marker for others to follow." He turns back to the entrance as she nudges him and starts to walk. "I'll follow you till we finish this journey or I can no longer keep going." Forest smiles at Lya

Lya tilts her head, remembering her partner's wound, "If it's too much for you we can stop. But if we get there, I know one flower that can heal injuries instantly, it's the lion lily. Something I found a long time ago" She stops walking and sniffs the air. " We can also take a break from walking at the pond. It's really refreshing"

"Let us continue. And now I have another reason to see this quest through to the end." Forest continues waliking with Lya, ignoring the limp as much as possible. "We will rest only if you want us to."

Lya grins, "Okay great" she purrs, although still worried about his condition, decides to take his word for it. They clamber on until she sniffs the air and detects the faint wisp of water. "It's over here" she says, padding her way to the water and taking a few refreshing sips of the water before lifting her head to gaze at him. "It shouldn't be much farther, I think we're almost there". She couldn't help but feel an overwhelming amount of emotion. Especially since she was going with Forest. She didn't remember the last time she had someone she cared about.

Forest enjoys the sound of Lya purring and smiles as he hears it. He follows her to the water and drinks. As he drinks, his leg and paw start to feel a little better than before. "Must be some good minerals here. Which way now?" He turned back towards Lya after drinking. "And how much farther is that? Just curious since this seems much to easy." He watches her become antsy at the idea of being so close to her place of memory. He also notices something flash in her eyes but then it is gone and he shrugs it off, thinking it a figment of his imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back