Lion R.P.

Mandy

You are a lion in a pride, you are either in the Savana Pride or the Marsh Pride. You are a 2 or 3 year old female (male any age) and are either just old enough to 'mate' or have done it once before. there are in each pride 3 males and 3 females . *thats all for now that you will know*

My character (post info like this) -

Name- Jessica

Age- 2

Gender- Female

Pride- Marsh

Personality- kind , tough , rough, strong , nice , sweet

*No Bio needed*

*who is needed*

Marsh Pride - 2 females and 3 males

Savana Pride - 3 females and 3 males

*Rules*

-You have to be 2 or 3

- The 'Mateing' of the lions which is done in around the middle of the RP will be done like this : *They Mate* and that will be it , it will OT be Spacific

- no cusing and Have Fun

* It will begin when all spots are taken *

Name: Forest

Pride: Savanna

Personality: Observant, strong, nice, understanding, and smart

Name: Nyra

Personality: Intelligent, Fierce, Caring, Protective, Family-Oriented, Natural-Born Leader

im the lion u r the pray

I am the lion and u are my pray i stock you intill the night falls and when it does i tare u up into peaces but when u run i stock a nother pray so if you think im stocking you than you better run !!!!!!!!

By paige sweeney i am 11 years old

( ) those mean out of the role play

{ } are thoughts of the character

" " are what the characters are saying

Paige Sweeney's character :

Name- Zoey

Age- 2

Gender- Female

Pride- Marsh

Jessica's Sister

Personality- nice , strong , Caring, Protective , sweet

(Paige might not be on often so i will need another girl for the marsh so i will post now who is needed)

Marsh Pride - 2 females and 3 males

Savana Pride - 2 females and 1 males *I will be playing a boy in the Savanna Pride as well*

Name: Drake

Personality: Observant, strong, nice, understanding, smart, kind, brave, dareing

* New Rule *

Now You Can Play TWO Characters BUT You Can Only Play ONE Lion Per Pride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(So far there is 1 male and 1 female marsh pride and 1 male and 1 female savannah pride...if I counted right :)

Name: Lya

Appearance: reddish furred lion with golden eyes

Personality: Shy, Asocial, Afraid of others. But loyal with friends and trusts those close to her

Name: Wane Moonscar

Pride: Marsh

Appearance: White Lion, Blue eyes, dark crescent scars under both eyes

Personality: Narcissistic, Flirtatious, Obnoxiously outgoing, the kind of lion you want to slash across the face (Other personality characteristics to be revealed later :P )

(Is the appearance Bio okay? I didnt want to leave that out, also I was wondering can they mate with lions from other prides)

(Didnt you say male can be any age?)

(Can thoughts be in italics instead, sorry Im questioning everything I just want to be sure)

[MENTION=3781]Mandy[/MENTION] Am I too late?

Name: Aubree

Personality: Shy, quiet, nice, sweet, positive

Looks: Light tan, with dark brown stripes on her side. Piercing blue eyes.

Name: Taurus

Looks: Light tan coat, black mane with faded in brown and light tan

Personality: Funny, silly, loud, protective, kind

Marsh Pride - 2 males

Savana Pride - 1 female

*We Need 2 Marsh Males And 1 Savanna Female To Begin Please If You Only Have 1 Character And There Is A Character Not Taken In The Other Pride Please Make Another Character Thank You *

[MENTION=2525]NebulaSkies[/MENTION] you are not to late to join

( If You Want to that would be great so we can start now and when some one wants to join they can take one of the characters you made just to fill in the spots)

(Sorry I took a while, my Internet went down.)

Name: Sarah

Personality: Loud, abundant, happy, giddy

Looks: Dark tan with splotches of white.

Name: Soul

Personality: Quiet, kind, nice, shy

Looks: Brown with tan mane.

Name: Ouran

Personality: Witty, flirtatious, smooth

Looks: Light brown with dark brown mane

(I will only be able to keep up with 1 character at this point. gonna be hard pressed to post soon)

Drake roars to all of the savanna Pride to hear and Jessica kills a buffalo and roars apon her return to the Marsh Pride

*Begin Now*

Forest looks up at the roar, waking from his sleep on the rock where he was sunning himself. "What now?," he says outloud, a little drowzy. He gets up and stretches with a big yawn, emphasizing his teeth.

" oh good your awake " he smirks at forest

"oh good your awake" he smirks at Forest

(sorry that io posted it twice)

"Yes, sadly I had to get up." Forest looks around and sees some zebra. "Want to go hunt or send the girls out to get them?"

"Lets hunt this time because we don't want all the girls getting mad soon before" he stops mid sentence and goes and chases down a zebra and kills it

Lya pads over to her leader and twitches her tail, she ducks her head low and said "H-Hello"

Wane hops along the rocks looking out at the land when he notices his packmate comes back from the hunt. He flashes a devious fanged grin "Hey pretty kitty, hows it going?" he purrs and strides over to her cool and confident.

(Lya Savanna, Wane Marsh. Listen, I think it might be hard to keep track if you only post speech of the characters and not mention the name or pride in your post. Or is it just me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back