• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Marina was slowing following behind the fight, transforming into her raven form and flying overhead so that she could be detected. When she saw Luna demand for details, she understood why the woman was the alpha. Internally she grinned and took off in flight, flying over the perimeter of the territory gliding over the wind and trying to see anything weird. Well weirder than we've already seen.

She landed when she saw a wounded... Courage? She watching it quietly, wondering if she should help or not

She squawked at her to get her attention, trying to see if she was friendly or not.

What she said I actually have 3 wolf form and an other special form I can not show. When I was born to two werewolves and can use of that I took all my moms power and my dads allowing me to transform into their wolves that's why they abandoned me

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]What she said I actually have 3 wolf form and an other special form I can not show. When I was born to two werewolves and can use of that I took all my moms power and my dads allowing me to transform into their wolves that's why they abandoned me

[/QUOTE]
Luna eyed the male, a small growl still rumbling in her chest. "On a normal day I would say that's impossible, but considering my life the past few weeks I can't."

Her stance relaxed only slightly

"I am the Alpha female, now why do you need to speak to me?"

Luna glanced at Kira "I'm curious. Send word to the others, this is yet another problem to address."

I need a home I have been living amoung lots of animals learning their ways and I trained with the best of the beat assassins in the right hands I can be huge asset in the wrong hands I can be a death mashine if they learn of my secerd powers you are the first to know of my true nature I am asking you to allow mW to join your pack

"We don't need an assassin, thank you. This is a family, not a spy corporation," she said curtly before nodding respectfully to Luna and bounding off toward the others. She halted by Gabriel and tried to catch his eye. "Alpha Gabriel, I have news from Luna."

@DaManofWar @any1 with him

I was an assassin I never killed anyone I ran away that's what I told you how long I traveled I ran away before they made me an assassin and I was talking your Alpha not you I never had a family do you know how it feels to be abandoned in a forest at the age of 1 completely lost and no food. I was filled with hate growing up maybe I should show you my wolves stating with me.

Still unconscious, the cougar did not respond to the raven's squawks. Perhaps it was better this way; the beast had a hostile look to her and was littered with wounds both new and old, yet all appeared to be wolf bites. The only exception was a knife wound on the cat's side, which had only recently stopped bleeding.

The feline's form was impressively large with lean muscles that looked to be well-used. Her tawny pelt was spotted in scars from battles long gone, but the oddest thing was perhaps the unusual brand on her left shoulder and the deep gouge beside it.

Though her head was facing away from the raven, the mountain lion's face was a grizzly sight to behold, as her right eye had been torn into a red mess of dried blood.

(if you want to know what the brand looks like)

the-brand-jpg.261622

(I have to go to bed now, sowwy! :3

but I would advise you be very careful in how you handle this situation > ;) @Profoundcactus )

Luna looked at the wolf. "Assassin... Doesn't sound very trustworthy pup." She stepped closer

@Juju The Courage looked to be weaken, completely injured and bleeding horrifyingly. She flew down in front of the Courage and transformed back to her human form still keeping a bit of distance from them. She leaned form on her toes inspecting her injuries. Wounded from a opening that would been made be knife in her left shoulder and her eye seemed to been clawed at.

Ravens were naturally curious animals and she thought the animal was asleep so when she saw the branding she leaned forward and softly touched it

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]Why are you walking towards me. Back up now I'm warning you don't treating me

[/QUOTE]
Luna was furious now "How dare you! You come on to my territory, and now you act as if you have authority?! Do you truly wish to challenge me?"

Her growling was loud

I did not come to challenge you I cane to ask for a home and you don't believe me so you approach me I'm sorry I can't be alone knowing what I did an ran away from

Luna only slightly backed away. "You must speak to my mate, I'll have no further business in this for now."

She howled, calling out to her pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back