• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Valkyrie gripped tighter, shaking her head. Finally she stood up silently. "I'm sorry." She left the cabin, her bare feet noiseless in the grass.

Kira noticed who she assumed was a new pack member on the thin strip of sand and slowly began making her way over, the fur only up to her neck wet. The going was slow with only three paws but eventually the she-wolf's feet hit the sandy bottom and she walked the rest of the way out, crossing beside the other werewolf to wipe sand off her paws on the grass. "So," she started without turning around, "you new here?"

Silently Faolin sighed. Kira hadn't noticed him. He sighed. He was a coward. He walked back to his cabin and rested. When he woke up he felt a lot better. He was almost completely healed. His muscles were strong his injuries had scabs over them and were forming new skin and his head no longer hurt. He walked outside and changed into a wolf. He began to trot around slowly. Should he find Kira? He wanted to but. He sighed what to do? He was asking the sky. Of course their would be no answer.

"Y-yeah." The girl stammered, shifting into a wolf. She hadn't realized until that point that she was naked. "I'm Valkyrie. Val."

The she-wolf ignored the girl's obvious discomfort. "Kira," she replied gruffly as she gingerly nudged her curled paw against the grass to shake out the sand. "A little less new than you are."

@Tessa Roberts

"Nice to meet you." Corinn turned and watched the water again, still acknowledging Kira's presence, but not staring at her to make her uncomfortable.

@Moolock

Last edited by a moderator:
Silently Faolin walked around slowly. He sighed. What to do? Maybe he should ask Gabriel. The Alpha had experience in telling a girl he liked her. He was the only one in the pack who had a mate. He sighed then closed his eyes then walk forward.

Kira flicked her tail in return and shook herself gently to get out as much water as she could. "Pleasure- and goodbye." She bounded forward, landing on both paws and pain flared up her right shoulder. With a gasp, she righted her balance and curled that paw up, awkwardly making her way to Faolin's cabin.

@Lighthouse8477

Luna watched the girl leave with a huff. She glared at the door as it closed then whipped around to face Gabriel "Who is that?"

She folded her arms across her chest

Kira flicked her tail in return and shook herself gently to get out as much water as she could. "Pleasure- and goodbye." She bounded forward, landing on both paws and pain flared up her right shoulder. With a gasp, she righted her balance and curled that paw up, awkwardly making her way to Faolin's cabin.
Silently Faolin headed back to his cabin. He had no courage. Well not with females at least. Well Kira. Any others sure. Not her but any others sure. He changed to a human then opened the door to his cabin then heard something. He turned and saw Kira her one paw curled. He changed into a wolf as he asked, "What happened are you okay?" He sounded concerned. "Should I get some herbs for that?"

She nodded. "Or something for the pain would be nice... I... uh... I punched a rock." Kira blinked, unsure where his concern was coming from, then she remembered no one here was from her old clan, no one here knew just how much she got injured. After a pause she asked, "You okay? You've been seeming... off- I don't know."

She nodded. "Or something for the pain would be nice... I... uh... I punched a rock." Kira blinked, unsure where his concern was coming from, then she remembered no one here was from her old clan, no one here knew just how much she got injured. After a pause she asked, "You okay? You've been seeming... off- I don't know."
Looking at her Faolin smiled as he stated, "Come on in. I'll get the herbs." He walked inside after opening the door. He grinned then came back with the herbs and looked at Kira and stated, "And you know why I seem off I told you earlier and don't pretend you didn't hear." He began to patch up her paw gently. He gave her some herbs then stated, "Here eat this for the pain. He keeps his eyes of hers otherwise she might see his love and concern.

Kira winced as he began tending to her paw. "Because I'm not sure how to respond," she excused sadly. At the first feeling of her wall cracking, the she-wolf flicked her ears. "What do you want me to say? The pack is great, let's be lovers and live happily together? There's a rogue lion pressing the norther boarder, Gabriel's being... well, Gabriel. With so many new wolves this clan either has to get its shit together or we'll fall apart." Realizing the bitterness in her voice, she lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry... If it will make you happy, I'm yours. You don't deserve unhappiness."

@Lighthouse8477

Kira winced as he began tending to her paw. "Because I'm not sure how to respond," she excused sadly. At the first feeling of her wall cracking, the she-wolf flicked her ears. "What do you want me to say? The pack is great, let's be lovers and live happily together? There's a rogue lion pressing the norther boarder, Gabriel's being... well, Gabriel. With so many new wolves this clan either has to get its shit together or we'll fall apart." Realizing the bitterness in her voice, she lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry... If it will make you happy, I'm yours. You don't deserve unhappiness."
Looking at her Faolin listened. He heard her last words and blinked. Gently he nuzzled her and sighed. He whispered, "Kira I love you but I think we should get to know each other better. I agree on the pack all packs have difficulty I know. I am sorry I just came out and told you but I thought I would die and you seem like you've been hurt in the past. I don't want to hurt you Kira. I want you to be mine Kira but my real question is do you want to be mine Kira. I won't take you if you don't want me because I love you and if I take you without you loving me it wouldn't last very long. So like I said before we need to know each other better. Do you want to talk here or outside Kira." He kept his voice respectful to her even though he was probably of higher rank then her. He dipped his head to her and smiled as he asked, "How's your paw now?" He nuzzled her gently then pulled away and blushed, "Sorry."

"My job was to hurt others, not get hurt... though both ended up happening," she muttered. Righting her ears, she nodded to going inside. "It's better, thank you."

Guinevere instinctively got to her feet when she heard the woman's approach, her one grey eye narrowed. Her hand went to her pocket, where her knife would normally be, but remembered that it was with the rest of her supplies.

Instead she settled to snarl at the newcomer. "Who the hell are you..."

While she waited for the woman to answer, Guin paced in a lazy circle around the mysterious woman. 'Not quite a wolf... not quite a human...' she thought while glaring. The cat-shifter's left eye sparked with quiet malice and watched for the slightest of movements, the other being covered in a makeshift eye patch. Though she was covered in wounds, Guinevere had a certain look to her that was not to be trifled with.

"I don't take kindly to people barging in on my conversations..." she said.

(sorry for being so late... I was busy this week)

@Haus Of Alaska

"My job was to hurt others, not get hurt... though both ended up happening," she muttered. Righting her ears, she nodded to going inside. "It's better, thank you."
Nodding Faolin replied gently, "Your welcome Kira." He opened the door for her gently. He smiled at her then stated, "I know what your job is Kira. About Gabriel. You should let that go or at least try and please don't get angry at me. If anyone has a right to be angry at Gabriel it's me." He grinned then stated, "Different subject. What's your middle and last name Kira? Want me to tell you mine?"

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel knew this would be difficult. "I have no idea," he confessed. "She seemed young, way too young for me, Luna. Also, delusional."
@Jasil
Luna slowly sat back down and looked at Gabriel with a nod. "She needs help."

Kira's eyes clouded and she looked down. "I was just called Kira in my last clan- that was a solid 10 years. I think I came up with "Sparrow" at some point because that's what I was best at hunting when I was small." She managed a bitter smirk, "Not that that matters anymore. I was off hunting and into battle pretty quick...You can tell me yours if you want to."

@Lighthouse8477

tuocs13 said:
AVA DAYVERE
She honestly didn't know what her intentions were at this point. "I guess... no. I come in peace. Though I don't intend to join this pack. However, if you have a convincing argument, I suppose I will." She forced out. What would she do now? She had just screwed herself over. Ava was a woman of her word. For now.

{
@loyalwolf , @Haus Of Alaska }
@loyalwolf[/URL] @tuocs13
Dante nodded his head and relaxed. He grab a sleeping Tyr from Marco's hands. " glad to see you come in peace. As you can see we are in no position to fight right now. Anyway fallow us to the camp gournd. I'm not going to try and convince you to stay with us, because it should be your decision." He sighed think both Tyr and himself need to take a nice long nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back