• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Valkyrie trotted into the woods and shifted into her human form. Immediately she felt the chill, without clothes. Her bare feet carefully maneuvered around large stones in her way. The cabins had to be close.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel exhaled briefly. "I'll be going out soon. I have something important to do," he told her.
@Jasil
"Oh, like what?" She was curious as to why she wasn't going with him.

Luna stood up suddenly "What? Why? If I remember correctly you two didn't necessarily get along!" She crossed around the table to Gabriel and crossed her arms

Last edited by a moderator:
Valkyrie ran towards a noise. Arguing.

"... Didn't necessarily get along!" She heard. The girl paused seeing the two figures, a male and a female. The male looked like...

Before she could stop herself, Valkyrie launched herself towards Gabriel, already crying. She pulled him towards her.

Luna jumped back as the strange girl entered her house. The female was holding her mate and Luna started growling furiously, but instead of attacking she waited.

Gabriel was about to answer when a girl suddenly appeared. A nude girl. She threw herself at him, crying. "What's wrong?" He asked her. Best to start with that.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Luna's scar itched as she forced herself to stay put. She continued growling and it became more angry when Gabriel began to speak to her.

Valkyrie pulled away to see him. She ran her fingers through his hair. She could feel him. It was impossible. Almost unable to breath, she choked out, "Aiden?"

Gabriel gently took her hand away. "No....my name is Gabriel....Gabriel Forest....this is my mate, Luna North. Who are you?" He asked the girl again.

@ThePumpkinQueen

The girl shook her head furiously. "No! It's me!" She put her hand to her chest. "It's Val, remember? Why don't you remember?!" A new batch of tears rolled down her face.

@loyalwolf[/URL]
tuocs13 said:
AVA DAYVERE
"More like why are you alive and what did you do?" She scoffed under her breath, too low to hear.

"I would think you would remember me. Though I don't recall your name, sorry." She smiled, politely, though gritting through her teeth.

{ @loyalwolf }
Dante look at her and felt like he knew her from somewhere but doesn't remember from where. " look if your here to. Cuase trouble be ready to take on my pack. But if you do attack let my pup and Marco go. By the way the name is Dante and I'm this packs healer. If you come in peace say so now!" He was not going to take any chances.

Gabriel was now worried for the girl. His Scar was burning badly. He cleared his throat. "Val, was it? I'm sorry to say, but you have me confused with someone else. I'm not Aiden." He tried to remove her hands from his face. "My name is Gabriel Forest. Okay?"

@ThePumpkinQueen

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate tensed as she felt him, the warmth he provided almost too much, but it lulled her. Her eyes gradually got heavier and a small squeaky yawn escaped her as she settled into him, falling asleep easily.
The male's eyes opened slowly and he rose just as sluggish from the bed. The sleeping she-wolf next to him almost surprised him before he remembered yesterdays events. Her sleeping form was cute as well. Without much thought behind it, Crimson gets up without jarring her awake and sets out to hunt something and bring it back to the den. He's shacking up with Kate so he has to pull his own weight and provide what he can.

Victor hunts around for about an hour before finally snagging a healthy young doe. Nowhere near the amount of effort it took to take down the injured elk and Crimson felt like a cougar the way he snapped the small female deer's spine in his jaws. Shifting back to human form and getting completely dressed, Victor heaved the corpse onto his strong shoulders and made his was back to the den. The doe's still hot blood trickling down his neck and torso.

Luna walked forward and gently put her hand on the hysteric girls shoulder. She began pulling her slowly off of Gabriel. "You need to calm down."

@ThePumpkinQueen @DaManofWar

shadowz1995 said:
The male's eyes opened slowly and he rose just as sluggish from the bed. The sleeping she-wolf next to him almost surprised him before he remembered yesterdays events. Her sleeping form was cute as well. Without much thought behind it, Crimson gets up without jarring her awake and sets out to hunt something and bring it back to the den. He's shacking up with Kate so he has to pull his own weight and provide what he can.
Victor hunts around for about an hour before finally snagging a healthy young doe. Nowhere near the amount of effort it took to take down the injured elk and Crimson felt like a cougar the way he snapped the small female deer's spine in his jaws. Shifting back to human form and getting completely dressed, Victor heaved the corpse onto his strong shoulders and made his was back to the den. The doe's still hot blood trickling down his neck and torso.
Kate woke briefly after him, sitting up groggily and stretching before standing and walking out of the den. She rubbed the tiredness from her eyes and sat, looking at the sun on the horizon and listening to the birds

AVA DAYVERE

She honestly didn't know what her intentions were at this point. "I guess... no. I come in peace. Though I don't intend to join this pack. However, if you have a convincing argument, I suppose I will." She forced out. What would she do now? She had just screwed herself over. Ava was a woman of her word. For now.

{
@loyalwolf , @Haus Of Alaska }

Marco:

Marco stood watching the exchange, he wanted to voice protest when Dante said to let him and Tyr go but he kept quiet.

Something about her seemed off, Putting a hand on Dante's elbow Marco stood alongside him. If she was going to try something

You could put money He would step in.

@loyalwolf @tuocs13

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate woke briefly after him, sitting up groggily and stretching before standing and walking out of the den. She rubbed the tiredness from her eyes and sat, looking at the sun on the horizon and listening to the birds
"Ah Kate! Good morning. I've gotten us some breakfast." Crimson calls out as he sets the doe down. On the way there he had collected a few herbs that grew around the area. They were both medicinal and edible. They heightened the taste of the food and complimented the veal wonderfully. He waits for Kate's reaction before he goes ahead and starts preparing the deer.

She wrapped her arms around Gabriel's neck and pulled him even closer, making a noise. She tucked her head by his neck and looked down, trying to think clearly. She didn't want to let go. Not yet.

Luna growled and pulled harder "I'm sorry but this is my mate, I'd appreciate it if you'd get your naked ass off him!"

She growled louder

Kira'd limped back toward camp, her injured paw tucked back and stopped upon seeing the awkward scene by Luna and Gabriel's cabin. With a cocked ear and narrowed eyes, she silently wondered if Gabriel was enjoying the attention before sliding into the lake water for a quick swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back