• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua snickered.

"I'm Caua, and you are...?"

He asked, lowering his head slightly.​
Smirking Thalia replies, "9d3059181v03n52b145m2974a56s0t7fa63, sometimes shortened to 9d5a3a in the rare instances I'm not in trouble." She smiles proudly, after reciting both, "Nice to meet you Caua."

Luna

Luna gave her a warm smile.

"I'm Luna by the way."

She commented and then crossed her arms.

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna gave her a warm smile.

"I'm Luna by the way."

She commented and then crossed her arms.

"Nice to meet you Luna." Thalia responds, setting her shoulders after Luna crosses her arms, unsure of what she was supposed to do. "I'll level with you, the social queues are something I haven't fully picked up on yet, so it'd really be easier if you were to just say whatever the arms crossing means because where I'm from it means nothing good is coming."

SparkyQuinn said:
"Nice to meet you Luna." Thalia responds, setting her shoulders after Luna crosses her arms, unsure of what she was supposed to do. "I'll level with you, the social queues are something I haven't fully picked up on yet, so it'd really be easier if you were to just say whatever the arms crossing means because where I'm from it means nothing good is coming."

Caua

"It's a comfortable way to set your arms. That's it."

He said, looking at her. He furrowed his brows slightly.

"So, 9d5a3a, what are you doing here?"

He asked, using the name she gave him.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

"It's a comfortable way to set your arms. That's it."

He said, looking at her. He furrowed his brows slightly.

"So, 9d5a3a, what are you doing here?"

He asked, using the name she gave him.​
"Talking and completely wasting energy, why?" Thalia replies relatively coldly, giving a disbelieving look at the explanation before biting back a smile at him using the code she gave them

SparkyQuinn said:
"Talking and completely wasting energy, why?" Thalia replies relatively coldly, giving a disbelieving look at the explanation before biting back a smile at him using the code she gave them

Caua

"I'd rather be talking at wasting my time than being dead, no?"

He said, looking down at the girl.

"Besides, it's not like you look like you have many other things to do."

He said, shrugging.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

"I'd rather be talking at wasting my time than being dead, no?"

He said, looking down at the girl.

"Besides, it's not like you look like you have many other things to do."

He said, shrugging.​
"Ha! You think wasting my energy won't kill me? And sorry bud, but your threats don't really scare me." Thalia replies, laughing despite the dizziness and pounding in her head.

SparkyQuinn said:
"Ha! You think wasting my energy won't kill me? And sorry bud, but your threats don't really scare me." Thalia replies, laughing despite the dizziness and pounding in her head.
Caua

Caua chuckled.

"You though that was a threat? How cute."

He said, shifting back. He stood straight, and crossed his arms.

"There is a thin line between threat and fact."

He said, eyeing her.

Luna

Luna stood with a brow raised.

"Quite the defensive one, but you are on our land so we have a right to ask you questions."

She murmered, slipping an arm around Cauas waist.

"You don't look so good kid."

Luna noticed and called out.

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna stood with a brow raised.

"Quite the defensive one, but you are on our land so we have a right to ask you questions."

She murmered, slipping an arm around Cauas waist.

"You don't look so good kid."

Luna noticed and called out.

Caua

Caua smiled down at Luna, wrapping his arm around her as he placed a kiss on her forehead. Looking back at the female, he smiled lightly.

"Cmon kid. Let us help you."

He said, keeping a kind expression.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smiled down at Luna, wrapping his arm around her as he placed a kiss on her forehead. Looking back at the female, he smiled lightly.

"Cmon kid. Let us help you."

He said, keeping a kind expression.​
"What can you do?" Thalia asks in a challenging tone despite her face paling slightly as she fights to keep her eyes open.

SparkyQuinn said:
"What can you do?" Thalia asks in a challenging tone despite her face paling slightly as she fights to keep her eyes open.

Caua

"Fist off, we can feed you. Then we can give you medicine for whatever condition you might have."

He said, watching as she paled.

"Yeah, she needs a doctor kinda now."

He said, scratching the back of his neck.

@Jasil

Luna

Luna took a step forward in concern.

"Honey, we have food, shelter, medicine and healers. There's so much we could do."

She placed a hesitant and guiding hand on the girls arm. "Let us help."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:

Luna

Luna took a step forward in concern.

"Honey, we have food, shelter, medicine and healers. There's so much we could do."

She placed a hesitant and guiding hand on the girls arm.

Shaking her head Thalia's voice is soft, "doubt healers will help and good luck finding medicine. I am fine." Her skin is cold, even for her at probably 25 degrees and beyond cold to the touch. She retracts unsteadily at the contact and keeps backing up until she leans on a tree.

Luna

Luna's face grew stern, but kept its concerned look.

"Young lady, you need help. Do not make me force you to get it."

She felt her alpha energy begin to stir inside her.

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna's face grew stern, but kept its concerned look.

"Young lady, you need help. Do not make me force you to get it."

She felt her alpha energy begin to stir inside her.

Thalia looks up at her, her eyes now silver with a touch of blue but she shakes her head, stubbornly trying to convince her. "I'm not your responsibility Luna. You don't need to be the one to help me. I'll be fine, it'll pass."

Luna

Luna shook her head in disbelief.

"You are on my land and you are an injured child, that makes you my responsibility. I will not leave you alone knowing that I could have helped you and I didn't."

She paused and sighed.

"Look, I have a daughter, and I know if she was in your position I would want someone to help her. I know you have a mother who doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. Just let us help."

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna shook her head in disbelief.

"You are on my land and you are an injured child, that makes you my responsibility. I will not leave you alone knowing that I could have helped you and I didn't."

She paused and sighed.

"Look, I have a daughter, and I know if she was in your position I would want someone to help her. I know you have a mother who doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. Just let us help."

Thalia's eyes widen and she shakes her head, "no, don't, you can't. I'm not injured. Please," she begs as her face pales further and she closes her eyes, pain evident though she tries to hide it. She leans more on the tree and nearly falls, moments away from passing out. "Go, I'm perfectly fine"

Luna

Luna growled.

"That's it."

She scooped up the girl, using all her strength.

"This is too much."

Luna turned and began walking back to camp.

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna growled.

"That's it."

She scooped up the girl, using all her strength.

"This is too much."

Luna turned and began walking back to camp.

Thalia struggles weakly before loosing consciousness. Her power fades as her body temperature drops. The deep scratches hidden by her clothes in her arm and stomach loosen until they open, being previously held together by her special stitching and ice. The ice holding together bullet wounds in her legs and back also begin to fade. She slowly bleeds, her blood appearing a dark silvery purple color opposed to the normal bright red.

Luna

as Luna walks backs he begins to smell the blood.

Looking down she curses.

"Fucking hell! Caua!"

She yells and begins to run back to camp, heading for the medical area.

Caua

"Oh crap!"

He screamed, and ran. He soon beat Luna, swinging the door open and opening a bay.

"Here!"

He said, as he waited for them to go in.​

Luna

Luna ran in and placed the girl on a medical table.

Immediately she burst around treating and dealing wounds.

"She's losing too much blood!"

Nuuchi said:
Skip loved the feeling of holding canagans hand. He stopped and thought for a moment then remembered something. "When we first made it here i remembered seeing 2 vans parked over there and one of them had keys in it. I'm sure as long as we bring it back in one piece luna won't mind. Id hate to disturb her when she's with her mate." He says reassuringly
@Yewitz
Canagan looked up when Skip spoke, after his gaze had trailed around to observe his surroundings. "Vans? I never saw vans, though... That's probably because I wasn't playing attention.." He sighed, then shrugged. "If you're sure she'd be fine with it, then I don't mind.. Uhm.. Am I going to be the one driving?"

@Nuuchi

At the feeling of warmth in her stomach and arm Thalia's eyes open. But because of her weakness and blood loss she's temporarily lost her sight. She hears Luna running around and weakly extends her hand to feel around in attempt to figure out where she is and why it seems all too familiar. Gasping as she realizes she's on a medical table she tries to sit up but finds herself barely able to move, restraints on her arms and legs to keep her still, probably precautionary at first but proving useful now. Terrified, she lets a scream erupt from her throat and she moves as much as possible, trying to thrash around and get away. She starts crying out what seems like nonsense, pleading for help and yelling to be let go.

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back