• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"I love you too,Faolin."

Elise leaned against his body,closing her eyes and allowing herself to relax against her wolf. She locked their fingers together,and her tiger rolled around so she could look at the canine fully.

"You're so gorgeous..."

Elise muttered against Faolin's chest,closing her eyes and giving in to her exhaustion,falling asleep in Faolin's arms. But her tiger was still awake,and it purred at the wolf with a feline smile. She was glowing with affection,and wanted to make sure he knew it.

Silently Faolin blushed at Elise as he held her close and as she leaned against him. He felt her relax and intertwining their fingers together. He felt her tiger roll around to look at his wolf who wagged it's tail and blushed gently as Elise complimented Faolin. Silently Faolin felt Elise fall to sleep but her tiger was still awake. It purred at his wolf who blushed and wagged it's tail happily at Elise's tiger who was glowing with affection. Faolin's wolf walked to Elise's tiger and nuzzled her affectionately and whined gently in love as his wolf began to groom Elise's tiger.

@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Geralt knew very well that the size of the smile in his face made him look like a fool,but he didn't really care about it either. He was happy,and trying to hide it would be completely useless. Dante gave him a new chance at life so many times,and now he had filled a hole in his head that Geralt didn't even know what there. He loved this man more than anything.
"I had big expectations for you wolf,but let's just say that you were way better than any of them."

He chuckled and rose his hand,turning it around and keeping to his mind all the patterns on his fingers. The sensation on his ghost hand was there as well,more of a psychological feeling than anything.

"Well,let's go make breakfast for Tyr,my wolf. As much as I want to just roll around with you the entire day,we have duties." He chuckled breathing against Dante's skin.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/
Dante looked over at Geralt with a toothy smile. "Well tiger, All I can say is that I go above and beyond. I was never good at just meeting expectations." he laughed right after his own statement. He gave Geralt a small kiss and then got up.

"Anyway your right, we should go find Tyr. Plus, we need to tell him that we are officially met... At least by wolf traditions." him, then shift back and wait patiently for Geralt to shift. "I think this calls for a special dinner. What do you think tiger?" @KaalysBR

Nuuchi said:
Skip had placed one arm around cana. Remembering that this was pretty much exactly how they were when they first settled in. Skip smiles wide at canas remark "well youre more than welcome to them mate, not like i could do the same with yours" he said playfully just before taking a drink of his tea
@Yewitz
He giggled, and rolled his eyes, "Yeah.." Canagan responded, taking a sip of the beverage he held in his hands. "I'll get my shoes after this and we can go, unless you'd rather do that tomorrow?"

@Nuuchi

sorry for being dead ;;-;;;

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna sighed and leaned against Caua.

"I had a bad dream. And besides, your heat will be over soon."

Her fingers traced patterns on his chest and her eyes shut.
@Supermegabrenda2

Cauã

Cauã smiled. He carried her to her room, and set her down on her bed. He layed down next to her, and hugged her, falling asleep.​

"Just waiting on you mate" skip teased a bit. Wondering what it would be like being back in town. Hopefully it had been long enough by now that people had forgotten his face. It had been several years and he has changed slightly in features so he doesnt think it will be an issue.

@Yewitz (its ok! isly :P ))

Geralt nodded,knowing fully well that his wolf was beyond any expectations. He could still remember the first day they met...to think he had even growled to Dante. Chuckling,he pulled himself up and stole a kiss before walking by Dante's side.

"Anything with you is special,wolf. But yep,I really want to include Tyr in our plans. I promise I will be the second best father to him,with you being the first."

He smiled brightly,although he seemed slightly ashamed when dinner was mentioned.

"I can't cook to save my life. Elise told me that I nearly poisoned her once. But I guess I can help."

---

Elise's tiger stepped forward,connecting her paws with the wolf's. She leaned against him and nudged him gently.

"I want us to stay together forever."

The voice seemed very happy to be near Faolin. She hadn't expected to fall for someone again,let alone someone from another pack. But still,it happened. And she couldn't deny her own love,fearsome as those feelings were.

(Sorry for late reply,complicated week here)

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded,knowing fully well that his wolf was beyond any expectations. He could still remember the first day they met...to think he had even growled to Dante. Chuckling,he pulled himself up and stole a kiss before walking by Dante's side.
"Anything with you is special,wolf. But yep,I really want to include Tyr in our plans. I promise I will be the second best father to him,with you being the first."

He smiled brightly,although he seemed slightly ashamed when dinner was mentioned.

"I can't cook to save my life. Elise told me that I nearly poisoned her once. But I guess I can help."

---

Elise's tiger stepped forward,connecting her paws with the wolf's. She leaned against him and nudged him gently.

The voice seemed very happy to be near Faolin. She hadn't expected to fall for someone again,let alone someone from another pack. But still,it happened. And she couldn't deny her own love,fearsome as those feelings were.

(Sorry for late reply,complicated week here)

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477
"Well tiger, it's a good thing that im cooking then. No one want to be poisoned by your food plus im sure that would be a terrible way to introduce Tyr to his new father. Speaking of Tyr there are a few thing we should go over about him. I need to tell you about his life story and on top of that i need to explain to you why he wont be calling you dad." Dante keep moving along seeing the cabin in sight." I found Tyr in the forest on patrol one day. a lot like how i found you. he was dehydrated and lacking food. it seems like his mother was a rogue and she couldn't afford to have him slow her down. so she cast him aside and hoped he wouldn't survive. On top of that it seems Tyr doesn't have a very healthy relation with his biological father. he has an adverse to the word father or dad...thats why he calls me Dante but know that he still see you and me like his parents. "

"Between my biological father and Tyr's,I think we have the two worst parents of the universe. Congratulations to us. But don't worry,Dante. There is nothing wrong with Tyr not calling me father. I am still going to be there for you him like one."

Geralt looked up at the cabin,stopping in front of it. He realized that he never actually explained his past to Dante. Any secrets between them seemed wrong now. He wanted Dante to know everything.

"The man I now call father is actually my uncle. I know it sounds weird,but let me explain. My biological father,Caris,was the alpha of an ally pack. This pack was extremely religious and they believed that sacrificing pups would avoid the wrath of the Gods or something. I don't remember much because it was a long time ago,but I was next in the line for the sacrifice. My current Alpha was the brother of Caris. When he learned about these rituals,he attacked the clan and killed Caris. He took me as his son after that."

Silently Faolin's wolf looked at Elise's tiger and wagged it's tail. He took her paw and allowed them to connect. She nuzzled his wolf and his wolf whined happily then nuzzled Elise's tiger back. He heard her voice and blushed and then he spoke, "Me to Elise...Will you be my mate?" His wolf back a bit away to hear her answer and allow her room to think. Silently his wolf wagged his tail.
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
"Between my biological father and Tyr's,I think we have the two worst parents of the universe. Congratulations to us. But don't worry,Dante. There is nothing wrong with Tyr not calling me father. I am still going to be there for you him like one."

Geralt looked up at the cabin,stopping in front of it. He realized that he never actually explained his past to Dante. Any secrets between them seemed wrong now. He wanted Dante to know everything.

"The man I now call father is actually my uncle. I know it sounds weird,but let me explain. My biological father,Caris,was the alpha of an ally pack. This pack was extremely religious and they believed that sacrificing pups would avoid the wrath of the Gods or something. I don't remember much because it was a long time ago,but I was next in the line for the sacrifice. My current Alpha was the brother of Caris. When he learned about these rituals,he attacked the clan and killed Caris. He took me as his son after that."

Dante looked at him with empathy and sadness. He whimpered knowing his mate had to go through that. As the reach the cabin Dante shifted back to human form."I'm sorry to hear that tiger. After all that you went through I hope you can find happiness with me and Tyr." He then gave him a quick sweet kiss on the lips." Now it's time to speak with Tyr."

Nuuchi said:
"Just waiting on you mate" skip teased a bit. Wondering what it would be like being back in town. Hopefully it had been long enough by now that people had forgotten his face. It had been several years and he has changed slightly in features so he doesnt think it will be an issue.
@Yewitz (its ok! isly :P ))
"We probably should do it today, even though I don't really want to. I also have things to pick up at my old place.." He sighed, looking back and up at Skip, "Having to live with humans for half of your life, then suddenly changing to this, is very stressful and weird. Still learning, agh..." Then, his eyes widened, and he leaned back until his head rested on Skip's lap, and he sent him an innocent, childish smile, "You'll help me, right?"

@Nuuchi

Skip was rubbing canagans belly as he spoke. He nodded along even though he really had no idea what it was like to live with humans. When cana had looked up at him with that smile skips giant heart just melted at how cute he was. Then all he could think about was kissing him again. "Of course I'll help you, anything for my mate" skip smiled softly at him never breaking eye contact as he spoke. @Yewitz

Luna

Luna woke up groggily and looked at Caua next to her.

Weak morning light came through the window.

"Good morning love."

She whispered and wrapped her arms and legs around her mate.
@Supermegabrenda2

Canagan had sighed when Skip rubbed at his stomach, as if it felt good. He listened as he spoke, still smiling up at him, eyes half-closed, until he was called his mate. Suddenly, his face flushed a deep red and he let out a nervous giggle, before sitting back up and breaking eye contact. "Y-yeah, thanks.."

@Nuuchi

I run through the thick forest away from the old territory. Why does it still look like that? What, no matter how corrupt, could do that? And for what, it's not like they used the territory! It looks like they just did it because they felt like it! I keep sprinting, ignoring the burning of muscle in my legs. I have to get away. As far away as possible. But... wait, why... why am I so dizzy. What did I have to eat today? I close my eyes, the sight doesn't go away. I force myself blind again as I run, wanting to feel, I've done my fair share of seeing today. I feel my legs grow heavier. Suddenly, they give out and I fall. I feel my wings limply fall out of the slits cut into my shirt when I hit the ground. I feel my awareness slip as I truly go blind as I loose consciousness.

Skip couldnt help but notice canagan was acting a little off. He sat there for a moment and pondered on what to say next. "You alright mate?" He finally asked "you need a drink or something?" Skip thought about what he said then eyes grew wider once he realised that he called him his mate because that was the first time it had been put into words. Canagan was the first person skip ever liked as a friend sense his brothers murder, or even more than such now. He wondered if he was wrong for saying such and got up to go to the kitchen, nervously bumping into the table

@Yewitz

"I'm fine, Skip," He murmured, and shook his head, about to lean back in Skip's lap, when the other got up. Canagan quickly got up with a chirp, and followed after him, "Just surprised me." He quickly said, frowning when Skip bumped into one of the tables, "Be careful!"

@Nuuchi

"Wasn't paying attention"skip says as he pours a cup of water and drinks it down. Then he sees nothing seems to be wrong and he had over thought the whole thing. Slips smiles and felt slightly embarassed as he walked over to canagan to hug him "that's what is called isnt it? You're the only person I've ever felt this way towards cana" skip says showing shyness for the first time in a long time

@Yewitz

"Well, you should start!" Canagan sighed with a small chuckle. He watched as Skip downed a glass of water, then came over and embraced him. He mumbled something and hugged him back, his face becoming red once Skip spoke. "Y-yeah," He murmured, looking up at him. "Just not used to being called that, unless it was just in a friendly, "We're buds," manner." Cana shrugged with a small grin.

@Nuuchi

"Oh.. right. I know i say mate all the time meaning that." Skip said feeling a little embarassed, but then he lifts cana so he doesnt have to hurt his neck looking directly up at him "we are more than just buds though...right?" Skip asks cracking a nervous little smile

@Yewitz

He agreed with a nod, but giggled. "And that's totally fine, I used to know a few people who did the same thing." He let Skip lift him up, and rested his hands on his shoulders. "Y-" He was going to say, then quickly cut himself off and bit on his lip, before mumbling, "Only if you really, really, really, really want to be." After he said that, he smiled softly at him, as well. "I'd understand if you don't."

@Nuuchi

Skip smiled wide "i wish for ya to be mine cana, and i dont care who knows it. Ill shout it on top a mountain if it helps" he said with a teasing tone at the end. "I wouldn't dream of breaking your sweet little heart" skip says looking deep into canagans beautiful eyes and waiting to see how he reacts

@Yewitz

Canagan fell silent when Skip said that, but his smile grew wider. "Then... Yeah," He finally said, leaning forward to press a quick kiss to his lips. "But please don't go climb a mountain just to say that," He laughed lightly. "Let's go get the stuff."

@Nuuchi

the stuff ///:

"Alrighty then mate, lets do this!" Skip says cheerfully as his heart is filled with love. He gives cana a kiss in return before slowly setting canagan down then grabs his bag from their room and opens the door awaiting for canagan to join him.

@Yewitz

Stuff :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back