• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Nuuch Faolin stated, "Then a bit of advise Nuuch try and make sure you become close to Valissa. When you feel that close bond you know then you have found the one who you should try to get to know deeply because they are normally the ones you want to end up with as a mate." He smiled then stated, "Sorry for being so blunt I just don't want you to make the same mistakes as I did." He then pulled up a chair as he stated, "So you lost your memory. For how long? Because normally our memories come back in bits and pieces after a while or being in a certain place that you have been before or with someone you have been with before and so on." He smiled gently then closed his eyes.
@Nuuchi
It may not have looked like it but nuuch absorbed everything faolin had just told him. "Long story short, i was being held captive. I awoke with no memory in my human form. The split in my right ear which im sure you noticed is where a tag was. I freaked out and yanked it off of my ear and the only thing the tag said was nuuch, so that presumably being my name. Guys came in and attack so instincts kick in i suppose as i shifted to wolf form and faught my way out and ran into the woods until somehow i shifted back. Thats when luna had found me and brought me here. I have been getting these flashbacks though havent really been able to make any sense of them yet, also i cant control shifting yet. Ive been in wolf form ever sense i awoke after klaus and dante healed me my last time." Nuuch explains as he finishes the drink. He chuckles "i guess that really wasnt a short story"

Dante wakes up and can hear voicing in the holding room. He looks and see that Tyr hasn't been woken up by the noices and voices coming from the room beside them. He gets up and is both happy and annoyed everyone was so rowdy. He made his way to the main waiting area. "Glad everyone up but if you wake my pup and he gets cranky your paying." He makes his way to Faolin "so what's the update on are patience since there seems to be more of them."
Looking at Dante Faolin smiled as he stated, "Nuuch is fine just feeling pain from the bite. Vallisa is just tired out and covered in bruises that will heal on their own and the female Alec is holding is fine just young and hungry but I remedied that." He looked at Nuuch thinking about his story as he stated, "It sounds like something our Alpha went through Nuuch." He looked at Nuuch then stated, "I hope you get your memories back. In the meantime stay safe."
@loyalwolf @Nuuchi

Nuuchi said:
It may not have looked like it but nuuch absorbed everything faolin had just told him. "Long story short, i was being held captive. I awoke with no memory in my human form. The split in my right ear which im sure you noticed is where a tag was. I freaked out and yanked it off of my ear and the only thing the tag said was nuuch, so that presumably being my name. Guys came in and attack so instincts kick in i suppose as i shifted to wolf form and faught my way out and ran into the woods until somehow i shifted back. Thats when luna had found me and brought me here. I have been getting these flashbacks though havent really been able to make any sense of them yet, also i cant control shifting yet. Ive been in wolf form ever sense i awoke after klaus and dante healed me my last time." Nuuch explains as he finishes the drink. He chuckles "i guess that really wasnt a short story"
Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Dante Faolin smiled as he stated, "Nuuch is fine just feeling pain from the bite. Vallisa is just tired out and covered in bruises that will heal on their own and the female Alec is holding is fine just young and hungry but I remedied that." He looked at Nuuch thinking about his story as he stated, "It sounds like something our Alpha went through Nuuch." He looked at Nuuch then stated, "I hope you get your memories back. In the meantime stay safe."
@loyalwolf @Nuuchi
Dante smiled at Faolin and gave a nod. "Val should be fine on her own with rest so that good. Alec still needs to stay in bed so I expect us to look as the pup until he functioning again. As for you, Nuuch you should be good but I been wanting to ask if you want medical help with your memory. It not the safest approach but it will get it done faster. It's up to you of course." He let out a yawn and went to go brew some tea and coffee. "Alright anyone that's awake and not sick can have coffee or tea. Everyone else gets water." @Lighthouse8477 @Nuuchi @KaalysBR @MadameRedWolf

Dante smiled at Faolin and gave a nod. "Val should be fine on her own with rest so that good. Alec still needs to stay in bed so I expect us to look as the pup until he functioning again. As for you, Nuuch you should be good but I been wanting to ask if you want medical help with your memory. It not the safest approach but it will get it done faster. It's up to you of course." He let out a yawn and went to go brew some tea and coffee. "Alright anyone that's awake and not sick can have coffee or tea. Everyone else gets water."
Silently Faolin nodded as he walked and poured himself some water. He stated, "Well yes we will be looking after the pup for a bit. However he is like you and Tyr Dante. He smiled then drank his water then stated, "When I am done here I am heading out to find Kira." He smiled then sat down as he thought. Perhaps I should get her some flowers.
@loyalwolf

loyalwolf said:
Dante smiled at Faolin and gave a nod. "Val should be fine on her own with rest so that good. Alec still needs to stay in bed so I expect us to look as the pup until he functioning again. As for you, Nuuch you should be good but I been wanting to ask if you want medical help with your memory. It not the safest approach but it will get it done faster. It's up to you of course." He let out a yawn and went to go brew some tea and coffee. "Alright anyone that's awake and not sick can have coffee or tea. Everyone else gets water." @Lighthouse8477 @Nuuchi @KaalysBR @MadameRedWolf
Lighthouse8477 said:
@loyalwolf @Nuuchi
"Ive spoke with alpha gabriel about it before, he's told me a bit about it." Nuuch says then looking up at dante "i suppose i could leave her side for a moment to grab a cup of coffee"

Alec woke up a few moments later as he felt a light pat in his face. He rose his head to find big blue eyes staring at him with wonder.

"Hi."

"Hi,puppy. How are you feeling?"

The young child seemed to ignore the question as she stretched a hand and messed with his hair.

"Your hair is naice."

He smiled at the mispronunciation as he rose,picking the girl in his arms and holding her gently.

"What is your name,pup?"

"I don't have one." She tilted her head adorably to one side,as if the question puzzled her.

"Oh." He tried not to let the sadness in his voice appear. Instead,he fixed her blonde curls and smiled. "What about Melanie? You look like a Melanie."

A shining smile appeared in the little girl's face as she nodded.

"Yes. That is a naice name. Like your hair." She thought for a moment,frowning her small face. She seemed about to make an important question. "I saw small people like me. They have bigger people taking care of them. Why don't I,mister?"

Alec felt pain in his heart after the question. He leaned forward and hugged the little girl.

"Now you do. Now you will always have someone."

Melanie smiled with wonder at the notion,hugging Alec back.

Looking at the small pup Faolin walked in and smiled as he asked, "How's she doing Alec?" He knelt looking at the female silently his eyes looking at her tiny body and sees a cut he missed and sighs, "Looks like a missed a cut." He spoke softly and gently as he stated, "Hello miss my name is Faolin. What's yours? Do you mind if I staunch that wound or you want Alec to do it?"

@KaalysBR

The little girl seemed shy as Faolin entered the room,hugging Alec a little tighter. But she gave Faolin a smile.

"Can dad do it?"

Alec gasped softly as the girl referred to him as "dad",but he quickly composed himself and smiled back to her.

"You can trust Faolin,puppy. He is my friend. And a great doctor."

She seemed more confident now with his words,turning towards Faolin with a big smile.

"Okay,mister Faolin." Her accent sounded funny as she spoke his name. "Is it gonna hurt? I don't like when it hurts."

@Lighthouse8477

Looking at the little girl Faolin smiled as he stated, "Well just a little to be honest I don't want it to get infected dear so I need to clean it and that stings a bit but only for a second. Afterwards if your good I'll get you a treat and sometime to eat agreed?" He pulled out a small bottle and opened it then looked at the wound and poured a bit of the mixture onto the wound. A bit of white bubbles showed then they faded. Faolin then placed some anti-bacterial stuff on the wound then a small non stick bandage that would come of painlessly. Faolin smiled as he stated, "Their that's finished. Wasn't to painful was it?" He knew that it wasn't the stuff that cleaned the wound stung only a bit for about a second. He looked at Alec and asked, "So what did you name her Alec?"

@KaalysBR

Nuuchi said:
"Ive spoke with alpha gabriel about it before, he's told me a bit about it." Nuuch says then looking up at dante "i suppose i could leave her side for a moment to grab a cup of coffee"
Dante nodded his head and pour two mugs of coffee. "I'm glad to see that your feeling better. Also that you seem to be getting snips of memory. I also been working on different treatment to help with memory lose." He hand Nuuch the mug abs two slices of bread. " eat the bread. It the only thing your body will be able to hold down for now. Once your better we can put you on lighter foods." He looked over at the scene of Faolin, Alec and the new pup. He called over to Alec " hey Alec don't think I'm over looking you getting out of bed again! Also I'm planing on teaching you today so be ready." He then looked back at Nuuch and smiled. @Lighthouse8477 @Nuuchi @KaalysBR

Melanie burried her face is Alec's chest as Faolin started to clean the cut. Alec immediately knew that he wouldn't trust anyone besides Faolin and Dante to do that job. His protective instincts were kicking in already.

"Don't worry,puppy. It's gonna end soon." When Faolin was done,
Melanie nodded with a smile,her blonde curls jumping everywhere.

"
That was okay,dad. Faolin is very naice. And I'm strong."

Alec felt his heart sink. He knew exactly why the pup was strong. Because she had been abandoned,and had to learn how to fend for herself from a young age. Just like him. Another reason he wanted to protect her.

"Her name is Melanie,Faolin. She does look a lot like a Melanie,doesn't she?"

Alec bit his lower lip for a second,considering an idea. He placed Melanie delicately in the bed and got up.

"Pup,stay right there. It's only gonna be a second."

The pup nodded obediently as Alec left the room,pulling Faolin along with him. He had hope in his eyes as he made the request.

"Okay so...I don't trust anyone more than you. Do you want to be her godfather?"

@Lighthouse8477

Looking at Alec Faolin looked at Melanie and smiled. She was a good patient that was for sure strong and well mannered. She trusted Alec she called him dad which was understandable at the current moment and time. Suddenly Alec got up and grabbed him pulling him away a distance out of the room. Hope was in Alec's eyes as he asked,

"Okay so...I don't trust anyone more than you. Do you want to be her godfather?"

Faolin's mouth dropped open in shock then he looked at Melanie and closed his mouth as he looked at Alec and stated, "Are you kidding me? Yes of course I do Alec. I'd be happy to be her godfather." He looked at Melanie and stated, "We will have to ask her if she wants me as a godfather though if she even understands what that means." He smiled.

@KaalysBR

(When you haven't been getting any notifications for you own RP and you have to catch up on everything *^*)

loyalwolf said:
Dante nodded his head and pour two mugs of coffee. "I'm glad to see that your feeling better. Also that you seem to be getting snips of memory. I also been working on different treatment to help with memory lose." He hand Nuuch the mug abs two slices of bread. " eat the bread. It the only thing your body will be able to hold down for now. Once your better we can put you on lighter foods." He looked over at the scene of Faolin, Alec and the new pup. He called over to Alec " hey Alec don't think I'm over looking you getting out of bed again! Also I'm planing on teaching you today so be ready." He then looked back at Nuuch and smiled. @Lighthouse8477 @Nuuchi @KaalysBR
"I have to thank you again for putting me back in good health dante" nuuch says with a smile then taking a drink of coffee as he constantly looks over at where Valissa is laying. "One day we will have to have a conversation when it doesnt involve me being injured first. About that treatment you were talking about, its only been a couple days so id like to wait a little longer and see what happens. So for now im afraid i have to respectfully decline your offer" he says looking reassuring

Alec looked extremely happy as he patted Faolin in the back.

"So we're officially family now. You will have to put up with me for the rest of our lives."

His smile diminished a bit as the took a quick glance at Melanie. His voice sounded serious as he replied to Faolin.

"Well,she is rather young. I don't think she gets the concept of a Godfather yet. How about we just present you as an uncle instead? That seems easier." He took the courage of saying what had been on his mind now. "It's just that I really want somebody watching over her in case...something happens to me. She needs a family. And it really means a lot for me that you accepted. I wouldn't want any one else."

@Lighthouse8477

Alec looked extremely happy as he patted Faolin in the back.
"So we're officially family now. You will have to put up with me for the rest of our lives."

His smile diminished a bit as the took a quick glance at Melanie. His voice sounded serious as he replied to Faolin.

"Well,she is rather young. I don't think she gets the concept of a Godfather yet. How about we just present you as an uncle instead? That seems easier." He took the courage of saying what had been on his mind now. "It's just that I really want somebody watching over her in case...something happens to me. She needs a family. And it really means a lot for me that you accepted. I wouldn't want any one else."
Nodding Faolin smiled as he looked at Melanie as he stated, "Yes that sounds like a good idea Alec it is always good to be prepared for anything." He smiled at Alec and stated, "Thank you for your confidence in me Alec." He then smiled as he walked over to Melanie and knelt looking at her as he asked, "So Melanie want to have some breakfast?"
@KaalysBR

Melanie looked at Alec first,as if asking for permission.

"Yes,pup. Let's have breakfast with uncle Faolin."

Melanie nodded and smiled,running towards Faolin and hugging his legs. She rose her big blue eyes for him and seemed curious.

"
Uncle Faolin,do you have a girlfriend?"

Alec tilted an eyebrow,wondering how a little kid could sense something like that.

@Lighthouse8477

Valissa shifted slightly in her sleep, her dreams were strange... she was a pup- laying alone in her den- the adults had gone hunting, it was only Valissa and the Alpha's pups and a yearling named Christian. suddenly a sour smell overrode her senses and there was the loud barking of human voices, Valissa backed into a corner of the den- she could still see the clearing as Christian stood in front of the small bundles of fur that were the other pups, his long spindly legs planted as he snarled at the hulking humans that had entered the clearing. one of the humans raised what looked like a club and cracked it into Christians head and with a yelp he fell, blood pooling under his head. the humans grabbed him and stuffed his body in a sack. the human then grabbed the other pups and began stuffing them in a bag too. "Valissa!" one pup yelled, he was just a scrap of white fur dangling from the human's hands, "Valissa help me!" Valissa awoke with a gasp of fear, sitting straight up. she looked around wildly Why am I in human form? oh shit I'm naked! she squeaked softly and grabbed the sheet, clutching it to her chest. she looked around and saw Nuuch, "Nuuch! your ok! Did Dante fix your bite?" @Nuuchi @loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa shifted slightly in her sleep, her dreams were strange... she was a pup- laying alone in her den- the adults had gone hunting, it was only Valissa and the Alpha's pups and a yearling named Christian. suddenly a sour smell overrode her senses and there was the loud barking of human voices, Valissa backed into a corner of the den- she could still see the clearing as Christian stood in front of the small bundles of fur that were the other pups, his long spindly legs planted as he snarled at the hulking humans that had entered the clearing. one of the humans raised what looked like a club and cracked it into Christians head and with a yelp he fell, blood pooling under his head. the humans grabbed him and stuffed his body in a sack. the human then grabbed the other pups and began stuffing them in a bag too. "Valissa!" one pup yelled, he was just a scrap of white fur dangling from the human's hands, "Valissa help me!" Valissa awoke with a gasp of fear, sitting straight up. she looked around wildly Why am I in human form? oh shit I'm naked! she squeaked softly and grabbed the sheet, clutching it to her chest. she looked around and saw Nuuch, "Nuuch! your ok! Did Dante fix your bite?" @Nuuchi @loyalwolf
Nuuch perks up hearing Valissa finally awake and runs over to her quickly. "Valissa, heyyy! I'm fine don't worry, between faolin and dante im nearly good as new, just some soreness where the bite landed. What about you though, how are you feeling?" Nuuch asks with a look of concern "ive never seen you in your human form before" he says with his head lowering thinking about why he's not able to shift properly, even at the brink of death he maintained wolf form but doesnt understand why or how

She looked down at herself blushing, "I-I don't like to be in human form- I usually don't take on my human form unless I'm weak or exhausted..." she smiled at him, "I'm so glad your ok!" Still clutching her blanket to her chest she reached forward and ran her hand along the top of his head

Jason woke with a start. He'd found a tree to sleep under that mostly hid him from view if people happened to pass by. Stretching out, revealed that Jason had returned to human form. "when was the last time i last used my human form?" After looking around to ensure no one was nearby, he shifted back to his wolf form. Jason then began playing around the woods via chasing bugs or just climbing trees. Since he was only eight years old, he couldn't be expected to constantly be alert 24/7 for other people or packs.

Alec smirked,happy to see the two wolves back on their feet. He picked one of his shirts and handed it to Valissa. It would look like a dress in her.

"Okay,Faolin. Let's allow the cute couple to talk."

With a wink to them both he pulled Faolin out of the room and towards the kitchen.

@MadameRedWolf @Nuuchi

Nuuch smiles big as Valissa rubbed his head with his tail wagging back and forth. "I didnt know what to expect when i woke up and seen you laying here in human form no less, your feint scent was in the air so i knew it had to be you. I told them i wouldnt leave until you had awoken. Although im sure its a little uncomfortable being naked around a bunch of people, but your human form is just as cute" he says feeling his face start to blush again "im pretty sure only luna, dante, and klaus has seen my human form. I dont know how to shift so i barely even know what i look like. Just the brief vission of when i looked in a mirror"

Valissa blushed darkly at what Alec said, but took the shirt none the less and put it on. she slipped out from under the cover, and wobbled slightly, her stomach made a loud cry of hunger, and she slipped slightly, leaning on Nuuch, "N-Nuuch, could you help me to the mess hall?" she asked in embarrassment. "Have you tried having another wolf influence you to shift?" she asked as an afterthought to what he had told her. @Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back