• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Inka-Grace continued to sleep in her wolf form, snoring lightly. Her tail gently swept across the floor, and one of her ears pricked up, the other bent and covering her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa had sat in the forest Dazed for a while her adrenaline spike fading. memories of the panic when the pups were taken from her pack and the grief of losing her friend stabbed through in her memory- she was regaining flashes- a shock of soft white fur that had been left behind that she had hid in her nest- a fain memory of mischievous amber eyes flickering from the shadows of the woods. Nuuch needs you. Find Nuuch. don't abandon him. a nagging in her head caused her to be torn from her memories. she stood up and swayed- she was so tired... She shook her self, dried blood was still in her pelt sticking it together in erratic spikes along her shoulders- a mixture of the serpent's blood and Nuuch's. she began stumbling back towards the camp and followed the fading scent of Nuuch and Alec till she came to Dante's cabin. she padded to where Nuuch was asleep and collapsed from exhaustion right next to the cot- her body too tired to hold a wolf form melted back to her human form, her long red hair splayed messily over her naked shoulders as she lay curled up on the floor- bruises littered her body where she had fought- but no gashes or cuts. she was merely exhausted @Nuuchi @loyalwolf @KaalysBR

Silently Faolin snapped his eyes open and asked, "What?" He sat upright and gazed into the patients room and gaped. He ran quickly to the girl collapsed on the floor. She was bruised but no cuts thankfully. He pulled out a cot then looked at the girl then shrugged and picked her up and placed her on the cot and covered her body quickly. Silently he then smiled and whispered, "If you can hear me sleep and rest you are in good hands." He then looked at Alec and asked, "Can I have a look at the pup Alec? You need to get back in your cot before Dante catches you. He looked at the small female looking at the wounds noting tome things he needed to do.

@KaalysBR @MadameRedWolf

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin snapped his eyes open and asked, "What?" He sat upright and gazed into the patients room and gaped. He ran quickly to the girl collapsed on the floor. She was bruised but no cuts thankfully. He pulled out a cot then looked at the girl then shrugged and picked her up and placed her on the cot and covered her body quickly. Silently he then smiled and whispered, "If you can hear me sleep and rest you are in good hands." He then looked at Alec and asked, "Can I have a look at the pup Alec? You need to get back in your cot before Dante catches you. He looked at the small female looking at the wounds noting tome things he needed to do.
@KaalysBR @MadameRedWolf
Alec's face was red and wet from the tears,and he brushed then off with embarrassment. He had completely lost it last night. But the pup seemed well,so he at least got something right.

"Is she...she well? Did I do it right?"

He stubbornly stuck around. He wouldn't leave until he was sure that he had saved the pup.

Alec's face was red and wet from the tears,and he brushed then off with embarrassment. He had completely lost it last night. But the pup seemed well,so he at least got something right.
"Is she...she well? Did I do it right?"

He stubbornly stuck around. He wouldn't leave until he was sure that he had saved the pup.
Silently Faolin knelt then looked at the child as he looked at the herbs and grabbed a few as he stated, "Actually you did well stopped the bleeding however I want to make sure the injury doesn't get an infection and I will make sure to stich up her wounds besides that you did well." He worked on the child then did then whispered, "Their that's good. You did well Alec she will be fine she looks starved though I will go make some milk for her in the meantime you get back to your bed take the pup with you if you wish." He stood to go get some food for the small thing.
@KaalysBR

A shining smile burst in Alec's face as he heard the news. He jumped forward and hugged Faolin tightly,laughing.

"You are the best doctor in the world."

Going back to the pup's bed,he leaned in against it. She was still sleeping,but she did look much better than before. He pulled her bed delicately to his own room,setting it on the side of his. He was exhausted,but stayed awake until Faolin came with the milk.

@Lighthouse8477

A shining smile burst in Alec's face as he heard the news. He jumped forward and hugged Faolin tightly,laughing.
"You are the best doctor in the world."

Going back to the pup's bed,he leaned in against it. She was still sleeping,but she did look much better than before. He pulled her bed delicately to his own room,setting it on the side of his. He was exhausted,but stayed awake until Faolin came with the milk.
Silently Faolin smiled as he stated, "No Dante's better then me." He then smiled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed milk and made it warm in a bottle. Silently he walked to Alec's room. He knelt then looked at the pup and placed the bottle to the girls lips. Greedily the little pup began to lap at the milk in her sleep and Faolin smiled and asked, "Want to feed her Alec?"
@KaalysBR

Alec looked embarrassed,but he nodded and took the bottle from Faolin. It felt warm under his fingers,which was probably a good sign. He had never fed a baby before,but there is a first time for everything. Picking the pup gently from the bed,he placed the bottle on her lips. The wolf immediately started to suck,her pawns moving lightly around as she tried to pick the bottle. It was so adorable he had to hold himself.

He knew what had happened to this pup. She couldn't be older than 4 years old,but she had been rejected by her pack. Just like him. And just like him,she would never know why.

She finished the bottle quickly and wrapped herself around Alec. The pup slowly took the form of a blonde little girl,hugging her arms around Alec. He set a blanket over her,hoping to keep her warm.

"She won't live like me,Faolin. She will have a family. That's a promise."

@Lighthouse8477

Looking at Alec Faolin smiled. He stated, "Yes I think she shall Alec. You shall be her father." He looked at Alec and stated, "Besides you seem attached to the little miss." He smiled then winked at Alec then walked towards the two wolves next to each other on beds. He glanced at both of them checking then sat waiting for Alec's reply.

@KaalysBR

Nuuch awakes suddenly and looks around. He notices the scent of valissa but he doesnt see his his fellow white haired wolf anywhere though he does notice a new person laying in a cot not far from him. He then lets out a huge grumbling yawn trying to remember what happened

Looking at Nuuch Faolin stated, "So your finally awake." He walked into Nuuch's line of sight as he asked, "Have any pains? I mean really bad pains? I am Faolin." He smiled at Nuuch and stated, "I am taking care of you currently don't worry about Valissa she has a few bruises asides from that she's fine." He looked at him and smiled charmingly.

@Nuuchi

"Faolin, huh?" Nuuch says with another yawn. "Ive heard your name around, pleasure to meet you" he says with a smile "though i wish i couldve been on better terms" he stretches out long to feel for any pain "nothing except the bite, but i assume thats normal" he says then looking over at the unconcious girl "you said youre taking care of Valissa right? Is that her over there?" Nuuch now has a deep look of concern over his face

"Faolin, huh?" Nuuch says with another yawn. "Ive heard your name around, pleasure to meet you" he says with a smile "though i wish i couldve been on better terms" he stretches out long to feel for any pain "nothing except the bite, but i assume thats normal" he says then looking over at the unconcious girl "you said youre taking care of Valissa right? Is that her over there?" Nuuch now has a deep look of concern over his face
Looking at Valissa Faolin smiled as he stated, "Yes well I wish we could have met under better circumstances as well. Yes the bite you should feel so that's normal. As for Valissa yes I am taking care of her. She's just exhausted from the fight. Aside from minor bruises she is perfectly healthy. I did administer a sleeping potion she'll be out for a bit so her body can rest. Yes that her over there. Any other questions?" He smiled at Nuuch.
@Nuuch

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Valissa Faolin smiled as he stated, "Yes well I wish we could have met under better circumstances as well. Yes the bite you should feel so that's normal. As for Valissa yes I am taking care of her. She's just exhausted from the fight. Aside from minor bruises she is perfectly healthy. I did administer a sleeping potion she'll be out for a bit so her body can rest. Yes that her over there. Any other questions?" He smiled at Nuuch.
@Nuuch
"Good, glad to know shes alright" he says getting up and walking over to her. "Thank you so much for helping me, and making sure she was fine too. Ive never seen her human form before so i wasnt fully sure if it really was her. No further questions, but I'll not leave her side until she awakens. Im sure you understand" nuuch smiles and nods at faolin then turns his attention towards Valissa and lays down on the floor next to her cot

"Heh,I never thought I would get the chance to be a father."

Alec heard Nuuch wake up in the other room and smiled. He knew the wolf could make it. He wanted to go and talk to him,but he had probably pissed Dante enough already. Yawning,he wrapped his arms around the little girl and stretched on his bed,feeling happier than he had in all of his life. It took him only seconds to fall asleep,listening to the soft heartbeats of the pup beating along with his.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good, glad to know shes alright" he says getting up and walking over to her. "Thank you so much for helping me, and making sure she was fine too. Ive never seen her human form before so i wasnt fully sure if it really was her. No further questions, but I'll not leave her side until she awakens. Im sure you understand" nuuch smiles and nods at faolin then turns his attention towards Valissa and lays down on the floor next to her cot.
Looking at Nuuch Faolin smiles as he states, "Yes I understand. You dating her or is she your mate? Or you want to be her mate either way I understand." He placed a cup next to Nuuch then stated, "Here drink that it's to help with the pain it's not sleep medicine I promise on my honor." He placed his hand over his heart and smiled then sat and watched the two as he thought. Cute couple. He then looked at Alec and the female and smiled and thought. Now that's cuter. He grinned.
@Nuuchi

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Nuuch Faolin smiles as he states, "Yes I understand. You dating her or is she your mate? Or you want to be her mate either way I understand." He placed a cup next to Nuuch then stated, "Here drink that it's to help with the pain it's not sleep medicine I promise on my honor." He placed his hand over his heart and smiled then sat and watched the two as he thought. Cute couple. He then looked at Alec and the female and smiled and thought. Now that's cuter. He grinned.
@Nuuchi
"No, no we're not mates" nuuch says feeling his face start to blush a bit. "She promised to help me regain my memory and ever sense then i felt this really close bond with her, not sure why. All i know is she is special to me and ill do anything to make sure she's safe" he says calmly and a little embarassed as he sips on the drink faolin gave him

"No, no we're not mates" nuuch says feeling his face start to blush a bit. "She promised to help me regain my memory and ever sense then i felt this really close bond with her, not sure why. All i know is she is special to me and ill do anything to make sure she's safe" he says calmly and a little embarassed as he sips on the drink faolin gave him
Looking at Nuuch Faolin stated, "Then a bit of advise Nuuch try and make sure you become close to Valissa. When you feel that close bond you know then you have found the one who you should try to get to know deeply because they are normally the ones you want to end up with as a mate." He smiled then stated, "Sorry for being so blunt I just don't want you to make the same mistakes as I did." He then pulled up a chair as he stated, "So you lost your memory. For how long? Because normally our memories come back in bits and pieces after a while or being in a certain place that you have been before or with someone you have been with before and so on." He smiled gently then closed his eyes.
@Nuuchi

Dante wakes up and can hear voicing in the holding room. He looks and see that Tyr hasn't been woken up by the noices and voices coming from the room beside them. He gets up and is both happy and annoyed everyone was so rowdy. He made his way to the main waiting area. "Glad everyone up but if you wake my pup and he gets cranky your paying." He makes his way to Faolin "so what's the update on are patience since there seems to be more of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back