• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
shadowz1995 said:
" I would want nothing more than you...I mean the room. I mean yes I want you but I.....goddammit." The male stepped away from her for a brief second and took a deep breath that brought pain racking through his body. He was still battered and torn up after all but the inhalation served its purpose. It calmed his love-crazed nerves and helped him regain his composure. "No one else has made me this damn nervous...." Crimson muttered under his breath, as if thinking aloud.
Victor turns once more to face Kate and his back is to the bed now. He slowly sits on the edge and focuses on her now. Every detail of her. Her eyes, her lips, hair, nose, the sound of her steadily increasing heartbeat, her voice. Everything about her. Crimson looked at her like if it was the last time he was ever going to see her and it only confirmed it. "Yep, I am hopelessly in love with you. I want you with every fiber of my being and I want to be yours just as much. If you'll have me Kate. I'd...like to make it official. I can't even try to deny it any longer. I want you as my mate." Victor said this assuming she knew what this meant. They would mark each other and essentially "seal the deal" (if Kate goes with it just fade to black to the next day or whenever they wake up lmao) The crimson eyed warrior's gaze didn't falter and his voice no longer wavered. He wanted this more than anything. More than even going back to his village. He wanted her.
Kate listened intently, watching him just the same as he did to her but almost as if looking for something, the silence dragging for what seemed an eternity when he finished speaking, until she finally returned an answer.

"Victor, my love, I am yours and I want nothing more than to keep it that way..my father only graced me with his presence for so long before passing so you'll have to..teach- me." She didn't expect her words to waver so and she took a minute to testable herself. "I haven't a clue behind the politics of mating, he refused to even touch the subject.."

As Kate finished it dawned on her that not only had her father not taught her but he'd gone out of his way almost to keep her from learning; isolating her, teaching her to be harsh and defensive. He'd modeled a brilliant wolf, an alpha that could thrive on her own, an apex predator.

She got swept up in her own thoughts, tangled in a mental net and shyly took a step away from him, backing off a few feet. She felt weird admitting she didn't know, the feeling growing worse the more she thought about it.

Inka-Grace crawled back out, looking at her sibling and parents. Happily, she crawled under her mother's legs and pounced on her tail, playing with it. She desperately wanted to go outside, but she doubted that that was going to happen. Inka let out a soft and quiet squeak of a bark.

Alec moved lightly,trying to control the pain from the wounds. The wolf wanted to flee from the pack,but the man was tired of staying alone. Having no family was the reason as to why he was attacked in the first place. A wolf without a pack was nothing. It was a miracle he had survived by himself for twenty yeats. He felt some calmness by the presence of the amber wolf as he muttered to himself.

Klaus began heading to the Forest with Bloo in tow. He took a deep breath and smiled devilishly. He was more excited then he could ever be. He was finally on the move again. Nothing made him feel more alive then jumping head first into the unknown. Looking down at his map he looked In the direction they needed to go. "Come Bloo this is the way we gotta go be sure not to fall behind youngster!" Klaus shouted in a tone that could barely contain his excitement.

@MuffinRPs

Luna placed her daughters to the side and shifted. She fell to her knees next to Gabriel and wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her face into his fur. Luna breathed in his scent deeply and small tears rolled down her face

Jasil said:
Luna placed her daughters to the side and shifted. She fell to her knees next to Gabriel and wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her face into his fur. Luna breathed in his scent deeply and small tears rolled down her face
Gabriel gasped. He was normal again. He let Luna hold him. He just let her stay there.

Inka-Grace whimpered at seeing her mother cry. Her ears pinned against her head and she stayed put. Her tail stopped wagging and she frowned. Then, she trotted over, her muzzle nuzzling both of them.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel gasped. He was normal again. He let Luna hold him. He just let her stay there.
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace whimpered at seeing her mother cry. Her ears pinned against her head and she stayed put. Her tail stopped wagging and she frowned. Then, she trotted over, her muzzle nuzzling both of them.
Luna pulled her daughters to herself and Gabriel. She mumbled into his fur "Will you hurry up and change so I can kiss you?"

She laughed softly and held her pups in her lap

Jasil said:
Luna pulled her daughters to herself and Gabriel. She mumbled into his fur "Will you hurry up and change so I can kiss you?"
She laughed softly and held her pups in her lap
Gabriel nodded, and started to change to human form. It was just as slow as before, Gabriel straining against to get himself on track.

Inka-Grace looked bewildered when she saw him change forms. Her bright purple eyes widened in amazement, and then they blinked a few times to try and clear her sight. She looked a little scared at how large he was in human form, and pushed herself closer to Luna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna watched Gabriel and stroked her daughters coats. She smiled as he turned human

Inka-Grace reluctantly placed her muzzle in his palm, sniffing his palm with uncertainty. Her eyes darted to her mother, and then the door. She was confused, but she did recognise his scent, and so didn't kick up a fuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec stopped moving as his head became light and darkness started to wash over his thoughts. He didn't want to die yet,not like that,not without belonging anywhere. Both the wolf and the man drowned in sadness as he closed his eyes,remembering the first human he had seen in his life. With her face in his mind,Alec passed out.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate listened intently, watching him just the same as he did to her but almost as if looking for something, the silence dragging for what seemed an eternity when he finished speaking, until she finally returned an answer.
"Victor, my love, I am yours and I want nothing more than to keep it that way..my father only graced me with his presence for so long before passing so you'll have to..teach- me." She didn't expect her words to waver so and she took a minute to testable herself. "I haven't a clue behind the politics of mating, he refused to even touch the subject.."

As Kate finished it dawned on her that not only had her father not taught her but he'd gone out of his way almost to keep her from learning; isolating her, teaching her to be harsh and defensive. He'd modeled a brilliant wolf, an alpha that could thrive on her own, an apex predator.

She got swept up in her own thoughts, tangled in a mental net and shyly took a step away from him, backing off a few feet. She felt weird admitting she didn't know, the feeling growing worse the more she thought about it.
"Gladly Kate. Come." Crimson offered a bandaged and bloody arm. "We'll take it slow and I'll show you everything you need to know. Though I have to warn you. Mating with wolves from my tribe is a bit....different. Its much more intimate. You'll be able feel me at all times whenever you wish. We will be linked together in a bond much closer than a regular mating bond. And..." The male trails off as he looks towards the bed before looking back to her. "You'll have to bite me and take some blood of mine and I'll have to do the same to you. The union will make uou feel....little uh....needy. I suppose. The drive to make children will definetly increase as well. Do you still want it?" (Fade to black coming up)

When Gabriel was done shifting Luna stood and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed all over his face, happy tears on her own.

Jasil said:
When Gabriel was done shifting Luna stood and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed all over his face, happy tears on her own.
Gabriel responded by kissing Luna back, wrapping his arms around her.

Inka-Grace's head tilted and she watched carefully, clearly confused. Her paws scuffed along the wooden floor as she raced towards the door, her head bashing straight into it with a small bump. Inka was expecting it to open, and was very puzzled to see it hadn't.

Luna looked down at her daughter and laughed. Breaking away from Gabriel she picked both of the girls up. She helped them shift human and then stood there with two children in her Arms. "Honey, would you like to hold your daughters?"

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace's head tilted and she watched carefully, clearly confused. Her paws scuffed along the wooden floor as she raced towards the door, her head bashing straight into it with a small bump. Inka was expecting it to open, and was very puzzled to see it hadn't.
Gabriel also laughed, and took Ella from Luna. "Haven't had a chance with this young lady yet," he told her.

Inka-Grace was much calmer in her human form. Her small hands reached up until they reached Luna's chin, and she puckered her lips, just like she had seen her parents do it. However, she ended up kissing her own forearm and then frowned. Her large, purple eyes scanned her mother's and she smiled.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace was much calmer in her human form. Her small hands reached up until they reached Luna's chin, and she puckered her lips, just like she had seen her parents do it. However, she ended up kissing her own forearm and then frowned. Her large, purple eyes scanned her mother's and she smiled.
Gabriel laughed. "Fast learners, aren't they?" He told Luna, before turning back to Ella. He smiled warmly at his daughter, letting her rest against his chest.

@Khanaydas Marie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back