• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace cocked her head to the side once again. Her white tipped ears pinned against her head as she looked up at Gabriel. Inka's tail wagged contently, and she went to nuzzle the mist, pushing her paws through it a little. When she didn't touch flesh, she whimpered a little in confusion, continuing to try.
@DaManofWar
Gabriel sighed sadly. This really was a curse. He bent down next to Inka-Grace, and decided to focus on turning to solid flesh and blood. He started with his nose and head. Slowly, he did start to change. But it was a difficult process. He whimpered a bit.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate bit her lip, gazing at the bedroom while she thought about what to say. She felt his nervousness strongly, as if it had been infectious but it only drew her to him in her efforts to make him comfortable as possible.
"It's just as much yours as it is mine," she spoke softly, letting go of his hand only to stand against his side, her arm across his back, "that is if you want it to be."

Her gaze reflected nothing but love and she knew it, but was confused by it. She was ecstatic to feel it but she couldn't have been more anxious about doing something to mess it up and still wasn't sure how he had infected every fiber of her being, she felt as if she was being consumed by it and never in her life did she think she would enjoy any feeling like that, let alone for another wolf.
" I would want nothing more than you...I mean the room. I mean yes I want you but I.....goddammit." The male stepped away from her for a brief second and took a deep breath that brought pain racking through his body. He was still battered and torn up after all but the inhalation served its purpose. It calmed his love-crazed nerves and helped him regain his composure. "No one else has made me this damn nervous...." Crimson muttered under his breath, as if thinking aloud.

Victor turns once more to face Kate and his back is to the bed now. He slowly sits on the edge and focuses on her now. Every detail of her. Her eyes, her lips, hair, nose, the sound of her steadily increasing heartbeat, her voice. Everything about her. Crimson looked at her like if it was the last time he was ever going to see her and it only confirmed it. "Yep, I am hopelessly in love with you. I want you with every fiber of my being and I want to be yours just as much. If you'll have me Kate. I'd...like to make it official. I can't even try to deny it any longer. I want you as my mate." Victor said this assuming she knew what this meant. They would mark each other and essentially "seal the deal" (if Kate goes with it just fade to black to the next day or whenever they wake up lmao) The crimson eyed warrior's gaze didn't falter and his voice no longer wavered. He wanted this more than anything. More than even going back to his village. He wanted her.

"Great let me leave a note and we will head out." Said Klaus. Pulling out a pen and his notepad he wrote a short note that went like this:

"Hey I am heading out on an Adventure. taking that guy that wondered in last night Bloo with me. Be back in a few days....Hopefully with treasure or some sorta Find!

Sincerely,

Klaus Vossler"

Finishing his note he taped it to the cabin door that belonged to the Alphas of this Pack.

After packing his pipe he lit it and headed over to Bloo. "Alright Kid, let's head out!" Klaus exclaimed as he pointed off into the woods. @MuffinRPs @Jasil @DaManofWar

(Tagged Luna and Gabriel mainly because of the note)

Luna was shocked. She held Ella close and watched Grace interact with her father. Gabriel seemed to be coming solid.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed sadly. This really was a curse. He bent down next to Inka-Grace, and decided to focus on turning to solid flesh and blood. He started with his nose and head. Slowly, he did start to change. But it was a difficult process. He whimpered a bit.
At her father's whimpering, she whimpered too, mimicking him. At the slight flesh she could see materialising, she tried to touch it with her muzzle, licking his visible flesh.

Kira was currently still moving beams of wood and other bags of things from the wagon into the cabin. Her tool kit and backpack rested on the porch with what appeared to be a hammock draped over them, yet to be hung. Also on the porch were boxes of string lights of all colors of lanterns to be set up later. She returned arms empty to the motorcycle to retrieve another bunch of supplies. Soon, the cabin would start to feel cozy and home-like.
Faolin walked towards Kira thinking. Suddenly a howl split the air. Kira as normal changed into a wolf and went to investigate. Quickly he walked to the things she had. He grabbed the remaining items. He looked around then noted where she had put the other items. Thinking about it he placed the items in a place Kira would then walked towards the door to go help Kira with the new wolf just to make sure. Besides it was his job to patrol the area and he hadn't done it in a while. To much going on.

Alec leaned against the tree as more blood surged from the slash wounds in his chest and arm. Being a clanless wolf made him an easy target,and he was often attacked by packs. This time he managed to escape,but he knew be couldn't go on like this. His sight was rotating as he fell to his knees,trying not to pass out.

@everyone

xxbetaspiritxx said:
At her father's whimpering, she whimpered too, mimicking him. At the slight flesh she could see materialising, she tried to touch it with her muzzle, licking his visible flesh.
Gabriel gasped as he felt himself because solid. He started to take slow and steady breaths, and began licking his daughter.

Looking around Faolin walked forward. He sniffed the air and stopped. Silently he turned his head towards a sound. He saw a man cuts in his chest and arms. Slashes. He had been attacked. Quickly he looked around for danger saw none and changed into a human as he looked at the man as he asked, "What happened? What's your name? I am Faolin." He grabbed herbs and bandages as he approached slowly as he stated, "I am not going to hurt you."

@KaalysBR

Kira shuddered as the smell of blood slammed into her. Stepping over to him, in the light she could see his wounds and flattened her ears. "Dante... we need Dante..." She let out a distressed howl, sitting down beside the injured wolf as comfort. "It's okay," she whispered, "It's going to be alright." She looked up at Faolin and shook her head. "Get Dante, quickly. He can answer your questions after."

@Lighthouse8477 @KaalysBR

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel gasped as he felt himself because solid. He started to take slow and steady breaths, and began licking his daughter.
Inka-Grace's tail began to wag very quickly. She playfully barked at him, attempting to stand once more. Her eyes pricked and she sat in front of his face, her tail vigorously wagging beneath her.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace's tail began to wag very quickly. She playfully barked at him, attempting to stand once more. Her eyes pricked and she sat in front of his face, her tail vigorously wagging beneath her.
Gabriel felt his own tail wag, and he gave gave a small bark in return. He tried to help Inka stand on her legs.

Kira shuddered as the smell of blood slammed into her. Stepping over to him, in the light she could see his wounds and flattened her ears. "Dante... we need Dante..." She let out a distressed howl, sitting down beside the injured wolf as comfort. "It's okay," she whispered, "It's going to be alright." She looked up at Faolin and shook her head. "Get Dante, quickly. He can answer your questions after."
Looking at Kira Faolin let his eyes twinkled in love then he stated, "Okay I will get Dante. I know right where he is." He turned then jumped changing Wolf mid jump then sprinted off quickly. He ran through the forest jumping and dodging branches. He ran towards Dante's cabin changed human ran to the door and opened it. He walked to Dante and looked at Marco and stated, "Sorry I have to interrupt we found a man on our territory badly injured we need your help now Dante." He looked at Dante.
@loyalwolf

A light whimper escaped Alec's mouth as he was carried by the two strangers. He hated himself for showing weakness,and hated himself even more for showing pain. He tried to answer the questions,but no words came from his mouth. He couldn't even turn back to his wolf form as the bleeding continued.

Marco:

Marco listened to Dante and smiled at the shyness that had come over him.

It was quite cute, as Dante was rambling about them doing something he leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss to Dante's lips

I would like us to do something together sure, but what about Tyr we can't leave him alone?

Maro frowned thinking of their pup, their Alpha was busy with her own pups and they surely could not ask her.

@loyalwolf

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel felt his own tail wag, and he gave gave a small bark in return. He tried to help Inka stand on her legs.
Inka-Grace momentarily stood, nuzzling his lower leg. Soon enough, however, it tired her out and she sat back down. But then she clumsily edged outside, sniffing the ground. Her back paws were still in the cabin, and her front paws were outside.

Luna gave a small Yelp as she watched Gabriel become solid. She stood and kept her eyes on him. Picking up Ella by the scruff she took small steps towards her mate

Luna set Ella down and picked up Grace. "No ma'am, stay here." She brought her back inside and closed the door

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace momentarily stood, nuzzling his lower leg. Soon enough, however, it tired her out and she sat back down. But then she clumsily edged outside, sniffing the ground. Her back paws were still in the cabin, and her front paws were outside.
Gabriel followed Inka. His front was flesh and blood, but the back was still mist. He carefully kept an eye on her.

Kira nodded as the wolf whimpered and rested him back on the grass, resting her tail over the gravest of his wounds to help stop the bleeding. "Shh," she coos again, "It'll be alright."

@KaalysBR

Inka-Grace growled softly, scrambling her paws across the ground. Looking over at the small space under the bed, she crawled under curiously, her nose twitching. Half of her was under, and her other have was wiggling above the ground. She made a few soft grunts in bliss.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace growled softly, scrambling her paws across the ground. Looking over at the small space under the bed, she crawled under curiously, her nose twitching. Half of her was under, and her other have was wiggling above the ground. She made a few soft grunts in bliss.
Luna reached over and nipped her daughters tail gently. "Curious little pup." She turned to Gabriel. "Look at you. What is happening?"

Jasil said:
Luna reached over and nipped her daughters tail gently. "Curious little pup." She turned to Gabriel. "Look at you. What is happening?"
Gabriel grunted. "I think....if I focus hard enough.....I can turn to flesh and bone.....I need to focus to become completely normal." He watched Inka play. "How is Ella doing?"

"She's very content, easy." Luna picked Ella up and placed her in front of Gabriel. "Quiet too." She smiled at her family "but continue focusing darling, maybe you'll be fully restored."

Bloo exhaled. This would be his first time adventuring in a long time and he ought to make it a good one. He smiled evilly "Let's do this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back