Life is hard Isn't it ? [ Romance/Slice of life Roleplay ]

(Happy 1000th post on the 100th page :D PARTY TIME)

I smiled at the sight of Isamu petting the tiger cub, and I also reached my hand out and gently stroked the cub as well, feeling it's soft, precious fur through my fingers. "Wow, he is really soft, it's almost like a fuzzy blanket all around him." I took my hand back and slowly stepped back to pull Isamu away. "Sorry kid, but we got to let the other people see him too." It made me sad to stop Isamu from petting him but I knew we had to.

((Waffles all around xD ))

"Aww...okay, I understand," Isamu nodded. "Bye, little cub!" he waved goodbye to the small animal as the zookeeper went toward the other visitors. Mayako waved goodbye too. What a cute little cub... she thought. "Well, I chose this one. Which exhibit do you want to pick, Isamu?" Mayako asked him. "How about the polar bears? I like them too. Is that alright, Anzer?" Isamu questioned. Mayako liked to see them communicate, their bond seemed sweet in a way.

"Yeah I guess that's alright. Let's go." I waved goodbye to the cub as well before heading off to the polar bear exhibit. Once we arrived there was a section that was a glass wall where you could see under the water and watch the bears swim. I took Isamu off my shoulders so he could go see, then I took Mayako's hand. While we were standing there a lady about sixteen or so walked up to us. "Aww, is he your guy's?" I immediately looked over at Mayako and started to blush.

Mayako's returned the look at Anther and she had turned to a bright pink by the question. "A-Ah, no, he's my l-little brother," she replied to the girl. Isamu was too busy gazing through the glass at the swimming polar bears to really notice. He put his small hand on the glass as a polar bear was swimming by. The animal stopped and almost seemed to look at Isamu in a way. The polar bear went closer and lightly tapped his paw against the glass where Isamu's hand was. The young child turned with sparkling eyes. "Lookie! He understood!" Isamu beamed. He turned back to the polar bear. "I'll call you...Buddy,"

The girl walked away eventually and I started to giggle a bit at Ismau. "Wow Mayako, he's just so cute. I can see that it must run in the family, well only two members but it's still something." I quickly went in and gave her a kiss on her lips but pulled back quickly. I looked back over at Isamu, it was just about heartbreaking to see him and that polar bear.

Mayako grinned, both from the little kiss she and Anther shared and from watching Isamu. He was just so adorable in that childish way. Just a bundle of contagious smiles and joy. Mayako stepped closer to her brother, still holding Anther's hand. "So this is Buddy, you said?" she asked him with a growing smile. Isamu nodded. "Mhm! He's super smart," he answered. "I would've called him Fluffy, but maybe he wouldn't have liked the name as much. So Buddy is Buddy," as the small kid released his hand from the glass the polar bear swam up for air.

I leaned down beside him with Mayako. "He's smart huh? Cool, and I think Buddy suits him well better then Fluffy." The intercom for the zoo came on in a very loud tone. "Attention guest, the Orca whale show will begin in just ten minutes!" I looked over at them. "Say, that sounds pretty cool, wanna go see it?"

"An Orca whale show? Yeah, it really sounds cool," Mayako smiled, and so did Isamu. "Awesome, a real Orqua! Can we get front row seats?" he asked, tugging at his sister's free hand. Mayako giggled. "Okay, okay, Isamu. If we get there fast, we can," she responded. Mayako glanced at Anther, and giggled a bit, gesturing to her little brother. Isamu was so full of energy, taking him places was always like this. Of course, she never minded it though because she could keep up with Isamu. This would actually be his first time going to an Orca show, so this would be very exciting for Isamu.

"Well, we only have ten minutes. We should go ahead and start going now, right?" Mayako said, holding Isamu's small hand in her left, and Anther's in her right.

"Yeah, let's get going." I stood up and brought them up with me. We started to walk near the giant show tank in the middle of the zoo, the walls of it completely see-through. I walked up to the man and asked if they had any front row seats and sure enough they did. With the tickets we walked up into the stands to find our seats in almost the perfect position.

Mayako grinned, seeing how happy her brother was to get great seats. "We got front!" Isamu was kicking his feet as he was seated. Mayako saw more people starting to take more seats for this Orca whale show. She had only been to one once before, and that was when she was twelve and her aunt Saika had taken her to this zoo. Watching another performance would bring back tue memory of being a child.

"Looks like it's about to start too," Mayako grinned.

"Yeah looks like." At that moment the trainer stepped on to the floating platform in the middle of the water. "Guess it's starting now." You could see one of the whales calmly lurking around in the water, waiting for its command to do some trick and get this started. "Welcome all, first of all I need to introduce someone to you. Her name is Sydney the Orca!" At that moment the whale exploded out of the water in front of the trainer, the water slightly getting on us but I couldn't help but laugh.

Mayako giggled, while Isamu's mouth was still gaping over laying eyes on a creature so incrediblly huge up close. "Sydney looks really cool!" he excitedly whispered to both Anther and Mayako. "She sure does, doesn't she?" Mayako whispered back, nudging her brother's arm with her elbow. "Do you think I can have an Orkla like her when I'm older?" Isamu questioned. "Hmm, maybe, little brother. Maybe," Mayako ruffled his hair a bit with a smile, glancing back at the performance.

"Yeah but were would you keep that thing, it wouldn't fit in your bathtub." I looked down at the kid, smiling. I leaned over a bit closer to Mayako and snuck her hand into mine while watching the show. The whale did many amazing tricks you couldn't even think a whale to do, it was truly worth coming here.

Mayako felt Anther's hand in her's, and she grinned as she glanced at him. Mayako briefly squeezed his hand.

The show was eventually over, and Mayako and Isamu joined in on the applause along with the rest of the crowd. She really had to give the trainers props for teaching such a big animal to do amazing tricks. "Woow~ That was awesome! Anzer, Mayo, I'm never going to forget this," Isamu smiled, hopping off from his seat.

"Yeah, I won't either kid." I looked down at his joy filled face, he had truly made my day. I stood up and brought Mayako up with me. "Well it's getting quite late, should we take him home yet?" When I looked out at the sun I realized there couldn't be more then a few hours of light if not less.

"Well, I think the restaurant is still open, so we can still drop Isamu off there. Is that right?" Mayako asked her brother "Yeah, closing hours aren't until after nighttime," Isamu replied. Mayako knew how well Isamu was in the restaurant, all the customers loved speaking with him if he could---and some solely visited for the little server-in-training. She wondered if this career that was already planned out for him was what he really wanted.

"So we can walk him there," Mayako took Isamu's hand, and Anther's in her other.

"Alright we better get headed there." With the both of them we made our way to the exit of the zoo and made our way down the sidewalks to the nearby restaurant. When we arrived at the doors I opened the door for the both of them as we walked inside, seeing that many people were here for the dinner service. "Say, looks like the little waiter is in time for his shift." I chuckled a bit.

"Mhm! Thanks for taking me," Isamu said to both of them, and Mayako released his little hand. But he waved his hand, gesturing them to follow. "C'mon, you should pay Daichi a visit," Isamu said. She followed after him toward the kitchen with Anther. Knowing how rare it was to speak with Daichi or her family at all during their restaurant hours, Mayako took the opportunity. When Isamu pushed open the door, it was packed with hard-working chefs. "I need lobster tails, all night!" a familiar voice was coming from behind the counter. Daichi happened to turn, and saw Isamu, Mayako, and Anther.

((Sorry, was watching the tele))

"Well look who it is, I always took you as a serious worker." I stepped in fully and continued to stare at Daichi, he was always a sort of serious worker, never allowing for change or fun, but I still respected him because of Mayako. "Look I'm not hear to waste your time since you got quite a bit of customers, but we came to return little Isamu after our little trip." I assumed that he didn't really know that we took him so I was ready for the heat.

"So I was told," Daichi replied to Anther. He put up three beautifully finished orders on the counter. "All to table six!" he said, and a waitress placed it on her big tray, then walked out to serve it to the customers. Mayako knew her older brother was going to have to deal with their parents later about their server-in-training gone.

"Daichi, I made a polar bear friend at the zoo there, his name was Buddy. We saw this awesome Orquas show, and I even pet a tiger cub! And Anzer's a really cool guy," Isamu said. "Oh yeah? So you had a good time?" Daichi asked. Somehow he could talk normally as he was so occupied. Isamu nodded.

"'Course!" he exclaimed. Mayako spoke up. "Yeah, we had fun with him there. Isamu's back though like he needs to," she ruffled her little brother's hair. "We'll take it from here, then. Kazu, you know what to do," Daichi told his cousin. Kazu nodded, taking an order and letting Isamu follow behind him.

"Bye Mayo, bye Anther panther!" Isamu waved to them.

I waved at little Isamu, a smile on my face. "See ya kid, maybe we can do something like this again alright?" I squeezed Mayako's hand a bit. "Let's get going shall we," I looked over at her with a smile on my face, I couldn't be any more pleased then I was now, well I probably could but it felt like.

Mayako smiled, walking out of the restaurant with Anther. "So what should we do before the convention tomorrow, hm?" she asked him, stepping toward her motorcycle which was still parked in the same spot. "Go to your place?" Mayako suggested. She leaned against his arm, just to fell warm and because it just felt good to.

(So so so sorry for not posting)

I felt Mayako's warmth radiate to my arm, I missed having the pleasurable feelings since we really couldn't do things like this with Isamu around. "Yeah, that sounds pretty good right now." I sat on the motorcycle and placed the helmet on my head and moved it around a bit since my hair got caught a bit.

((Nah it's fine dood))

Mayako put on her helmet as well, and out of the corner of her eye she saw how Anther had to fix his hair for a moment because of the helmet. She grinned a little, then Mayako started the engine once they were both ready.

Soon they arrived at the driveway of Anther's home, and as Mayako took off the helmet she sighed a happy sigh. "Well, now we have the time to do the things we want, right?" she smiled at him.

I laughed a bit with a devilish tone and a jokingly crooked smile on my face. "Yes we can..." I opened the door for us as we walked inside, the lights flickering to life again. "Ah home sweet home." I let go of her hand and threw my jacket over onto the couch, trying to relax a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back