• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

LadyAria said:
thanks i keep them in your possession while i sleep :P that way i wont get left behind :<
Luckily things take place in cars for a good chunk so if you go AFK then your character(s) can just be asleep. That's what I plan to do (in fact I'm considering having my character's car be the one people go to if their characters will be away. Then I can just put one of my characters in an active car)

econcetta said:
I was thinking this as well, since my character doesn't have a car. :P
My Leah and Nash are hirctching a ride with alex and Felix

LilyannaGaming said:
I am about to make my post, would you like to meet there or you already been picked up by Astoria?
He can meet you there, since I won't be able to reply until tomorrow. :)

MissJackson said:
@Caru
just a warning, ima be away for a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience >.<
dawh then it makes it a tad ok that Nash hasn't heard from her chat ;p

MissJackson said:
@Caru
just a warning, ima be away for a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience >.<
That's a-okay! o3o

@anonanon

Your character has been accepted. She's going to be quite the trouble maker I can see.

*btw Johnson University isn't a massive one, nor is it Ivy League*

LilyannaGaming said:
@Caru
How are we arranging who is in what car?
I'm about to write up in the overview who has cars and how many people will fit in them. Then you guys can all converse on who wants to go in who's car.

Caru said:
I'm about to write up in the overview who has cars and how many people will fit in them. Then you guys can all converse on who wants to go in who's car.
Im set xD

Btw I decided to change it so that Felix's car isn't the one where characters go if they're going to be AFK (because that would be boring for me and I want to develop Felix's character). So basically if you gotta leave just have your character take a nap so that no one will be talking at them and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back