• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

Caru said:
By the way, feel free to edit the relationship part of your CS just be sure to turn Rich Text Editor OFF first so it doesn't break v-v
Doonne :P

Sorry, guys. I'm going to have to drop from the RP, my schedule has blown up very recently and I doubt I'll be able to balance my further replies. I hope you all enjoy the great RP I'm sure this will become.

AmRosey said:
Sorry, guys. I'm going to have to drop from the RP, my schedule has blown up very recently and I doubt I'll be able to balance my further replies. I hope you all enjoy the great RP I'm sure this will become.
Alright, thanks for letting me know. I wish you all the best!

Hmm new character

PM if interested in relations.

(Group: Nerd)

Can anyone help with some code I broke? Sorta?

Code:
 {slide=[bg=#BDD6F7][border=2px solid #CD757E][font=Coming Soon][size=5][b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b][/size][/font][/border][/bg]}[bg=#BDD6F7]
 [font=Coming Soon]The night before the trip was supposed to begin Riley couldn't sleep. He had spent all day packing and getting ready so he hadn't been able to work out at all. Knowing if he were to work out now he'd be up all night, Riley instead pulled out his phone. He navigated to the college facebook page and decided to see if he knew anyone that was coming.[/font]

[font=coming soon]
[center][size=7]Leah LeBlanche[/size]
[i]Oh hey. It's that girl from the gym. At least I'll have someone to work out with.[/i]

Riley and Leah see each other a lot since they're both in the gym a lot. They've traded names and say hi to each other but other than that they hardly speak.[/center]

[/font]

[font=coming soon]

[center][size=7]Cheyenne Hemsworth[/size]
[i]Oh hey it's my Queen! I haven't talked to her in forever.[/i]

Riley and Cheyenne were Homecoming King and Queen together. Riley's constant flirting ended up pushing her away, however, and they haven't talked much since homecoming.[/center]

[/font]
 [/bg]{/slide}

So thats what I have. It works after I save it but then if I go back into editor it all turns to mush and if I click save just makes the whole thing disappear.

Code:
{slide=[bg=#BDD6F7][border=2px solid #CD757E][font=Coming Soon][size=5][b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b][/size][/font][/border][/bg]}[bg=#BDD6F7]
[font=Coming Soon]The night before the trip was supposed to begin Riley couldn't sleep. He had spent all day packing and getting ready so he hadn't been able to work out at all. Knowing if he were to work out now he'd be up all night, Riley instead pulled out his phone. He navigated to the college facebook page and decided to see if he knew anyone that was coming.[/font]

[font=coming soon][size=7]Leah LeBlanche[/size]
[i]Oh hey. It's that girl from the gym. At least I'll have someone to work out with.[/i]

Riley and Leah see each other a lot since they're both in the gym a lot. They've traded names and say hi to each other but other than that they hardly speak.[/font][/center]
[font=coming soon] [/font]

[center]
[font=coming soon][size=7]Cheyenne Hemsworth[/size]

Riley and Cheyenne were Homecoming King and Queen together. Riley's constant flirting ended up pushing her away, however, and they haven't talked much since homecoming.[/font][/center]

[center]  [/bg]{/slide}

So anyone know how to stop the mush happening? I have it backed up si if II need to edit it later I can but for now it's mush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurker said:
Can anyone help with some code I broke? Sorta?
Code:

[font=coming soon]
[center][size=7]Leah LeBlanche[/size]

Riley and Leah see each other a lot since they're both in the gym a lot. They've traded names and say hi to each other but other than that they hardly speak.[/center]

[/font]

[font=coming soon]

[center][size=7]Cheyenne Hemsworth[/size]

Riley and Cheyenne were Homecoming King and Queen together. Riley's constant flirting ended up pushing her away, however, and they haven't talked much since homecoming.[/center]

[/font]
 [/bg]{/slide}

So thats what I have. It works after I save it but then if I go back into editor it all turns to mush and if I click save just makes the whole thing disappear.

Code:

[font=coming soon][size=7]Leah LeBlanche[/size]

Riley and Leah see each other a lot since they're both in the gym a lot. They've traded names and say hi to each other but other than that they hardly speak.[/font][/center]

[center]
[font=coming soon][size=7]Cheyenne Hemsworth[/size]

Riley and Cheyenne were Homecoming King and Queen together. Riley's constant flirting ended up pushing her away, however, and they haven't talked much since homecoming.[/font][/center]

[center]  [/bg]{/slide}

So anyone know how to stop the mush happening? I have it backed up si if II need to edit it later I can but for now it's mush.
Eveb i am having probs when editing Nash :c

Yo! I'm here again. Dunno if I missed anything, but here I am. I noticed that you need more male characters. If you need, I could play another.

*waves from over the big lake*

I am interested in Joining! Will soon upload my CS about two males, twins and both gay :P

If there are any relations made from the start, I have interest in a MxM relation :)

Awesome! Could you message me for some details?

@Caru

Can I use my own sheet? Of course I will use the same recuirments, just another layout :P

Caru said:
@Savagai
You've been accepted in! Yeah. Sorry I haven't been around today.

@LilyannaGaming , @karmaa , @TheUnspokenGodess

Please finish up your character sheets so we may start the Roleplay.

GENERAL ANNOUNCMENT:

I won't be online until tomorrow night so let's try to keep the replies not too intense for a lil once the roleplay starts.
i sorry its taken so long. I can only get on a certain times and it's hard to keep up with every thing as it is, plus i suck at Bio's

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
i sorry its taken so long. I can only get on a certain times and it's hard to keep up with every thing as it is, plus i suck at Bio's
That's alright. Take your time, just as long as you finish it up.

Caru said:
That's alright. Take your time, just as long as you finish it up.
i just kind of changed one of my previous bio's to fit her. It's not much, but I really can't think of anything new. I am lacking my normal creativity.

Greatly tempted to make a female character to restore the natural balance

51fc6478afa96f6c5400002e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back