• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

LilyannaGaming said:
i just kind of changed one of my previous bio's to fit her. It's not much, but I really can't think of anything new. I am lacking my normal creativity.
That's alright. I'll check it out now!

LadyAria said:
OKEEEEEEE Leah and Nashton are officially completed :P
@Caru
Awesome! I'll check em out o3o

TheUnspokenGodess said:
@Caru
Finally finished. The coding messed up when I was trying to add relationships to my second character but other than that check it out xD
Oh dang. Well I'm glad it's all finished up. I'll read em now!

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Greatly tempted to make a female character to restore the natural balance
51fc6478afa96f6c5400002e.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Do it man. Live ur life v-v

Savagai said:
@Caru
When do you plan to start?
After I read off all these characters and make sure they're okay. Sorry I wasn't online today. It's my uncle's last full day in town so he took me and my family to Canada's Wonderland which was a full day event.

Caru said:
After I read off all these characters and make sure they're okay. Sorry I wasn't online today. It's my uncle's last full day in town so he took me and my family to Canada's Wonderland which was a full day event.
Well, No problem :) I was just curious :P

@Caru Yooo, I have made my attempt to restore the gender equilibrium.

If you would like some relationship to be had with Claudia, you need only to ask with me. I'm always online, except when I'm not.

Ecstasyia said:
Sorry, but I'm going to have to bail. My dog just died and I'm really not up to roleplaying right now.
Sorry to hear :c

Ecstasyia said:
Sorry, but I'm going to have to bail. My dog just died and I'm really not up to roleplaying right now.
Oh jeez. I'm sorry to hear that. No need to apologize yo.

Lazy Rocktime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33545-caru/ said:
@Caru[/URL] Yooo, I have made my attempt to restore the gender equilibrium.
If you would like some relationship to be had with Claudia, you need only to ask with me. I'm always online, except when I'm not.
Awesome!

Savagai said:
Well, @Caru
I WANT TO START
I know. I do too. I was planning on starting yesterday but then I got a migraine. Writing up a post right now though.

Caru said:
Awesome!
I know. I do too. I was planning on starting yesterday but then I got a migraine. Writing up a post right now though.
YUSH DOE... SOON HAS TO SLEPP MEEEEH D':

Thats what I am afraid of. however since both my characters start with your feel free to get them out of the car an shit if needs be an im asleep .. i dont mind.

LadyAria said:
Thats what I am afraid of. however since both my characters start with your feel free to get them out of the car an shit if needs be an im asleep .. i dont mind.
I shall take good care of them v-v

Caru said:
I shall take good care of them v-v
thanks i keep them in your possession while i sleep :P that way i wont get left behind :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back