• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

Deviced said:
here comes the fun part... picking the face claims D8
I'm awful at faceclaims and terribly unimaginative so I just used the 1st NBA draft pick from yesterday since my characters a basketball player.

Milus said:
Well, you can have the character. I broke the code on my damn mobile tablet smh. Caru, can you fix your beautiful code?
And I'd be cool with another car nut.
I can although the issue with the code is that you didn't turn off rich text editor so unless you do that it'll still break once you go in to fill stuff out. Also I am only accepting photographs, nothing drawn (including any anime pics) so you'll have to change that too my dude v-v

Alright, I fucked the code over. I'm deleting my post. I'll move on. Damn CS looking like a Rubix cube when I was done.

Milus said:
Alright, I fucked the code over. I'm deleting my post. I'll move on. Damn CS looking like a Rubix cube when I was done.
It's alright yo. We all fuck up at least once. I can't even count on both hands how many times I've broken a code.

Deviced said:
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT I WAS TO FIND AN ANGEL BUT ALAS
HERE YOU ARE
I got you man o3o

What's the ideal size of the picture so that it fits perfectly in that spot over there?

Anyhow, I suppose I should introduce myself or somethin' since I have nothing else to do. My name's Peyton. I'm female, despite playing mainly male characters... I live in America. East Coast, whoo! I'm a beach bum and stuff. I'm 15. So, yeah.

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Anyhow, I suppose I should introduce myself or somethin' since I have nothing else to do. My name's Peyton. I'm female, despite playing mainly male characters... I live in America. East Coast, whoo! I'm a beach bum and stuff. I'm 15. So, yeah.

[/QUOTE]
I used to live on the east coast! Rhode Island, actually, so I was a beach rat as well ^^ moved to panama though :/

Ooh! I love Rhode Island. Never been, but I did a report and stuff in third grade and it was pretty rad. xD

I've lived loads of places along the coast, but my family has finally decided to stop in Florida. Cx

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Ooh! I love Rhode Island. Never been, but I did a report and stuff in third grade and it was pretty rad. xD
I've lived loads of places along the coast, but my family has finally decided to stop in Florida. Cx

[/QUOTE]
Our state drink is coffee milk and our state bird is a chicken. Yeah, I'd say it's pretty rad xD

It's funny you say that, because I was in West Palm beach a couple of months ago for around... three months? It was pretty cool, except I got heatstroke like five times D8

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Also, I have to move tomorrow, so I dunno if I'll be active much.

[/QUOTE]
D8 I feel that pain bro

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]Bro. I love chickens. They're cute, okay?

[/QUOTE]
chickens are lovely I have to admit

Gonna be some lonely ass drives on this road trip. Only two people without cars so far.

ALSO i'm having trouble witht he code when it comes to where to insert the main pic of char and the main title name and quote D: this is confusing :<

Are there any no license?? :P

I think mine needs to hitch a ride xDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back