• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

ScarlettRose16 said:
Hey, what's going on in the Rp?
Basiclly everyone is going to whatever car they are riding in. Right now everyone just chilling and chit chatting.

Quillicious said:
I understand I can't make my char's sister. Shit.
Since you're already in the roleplay you can. I just don't want a bunch of new people joining anymore because it would be way too many.

Quillicious said:
He's straight, but is a little timid at his curiosity in guys. So, he's kinda bi, but prefers girls. Hence his sexuality in his CS.
Hence why I asked cause I couldn't figure it out properly without making some IC fails soon ;P

Savagai said:
@Caru or someone else
You'll have to help me with the American School system, are there any courses with sports?
Well I'm Canadian so not even I know. Though assuming the systems are similar they probably have:

General gym, weightlifting, or swimming?

I dunno are there any Americans here that can help out?

Caru said:
Well I'm Canadian so not even I know. Though assuming the systems are similar they probably have:
General gym, weightlifting, or swimming?

I dunno are there any Americans here that can help out?
Im Italian but for Leah I gave her a variety but specified in athletics, swimming and triathlons

LadyAria said:
Im Italian but for Leah I gave her a variety but specified in athletics, swimming and triathlons
Yoooo! That's awesome. That stuff makes sense, yeah. Most likely she'd be involved with the swimming and triathlon teams outside of gym class.

Caru said:
Yoooo! That's awesome. That stuff makes sense, yeah. Most likely she'd be involved with the swimming and triathlon teams outside of gym class.
Yeah she is a national competitor for triathlons and athletics as for swimming as well. Swimming she can be on the university's team however :)

LadyAria said:
Yeah she is a national competitor for triathlons and athletics as for swimming as well. Swimming she can be on the university's team however :)
Heck yeah. I really like Leah. She seems pretty rad.

Caru said:
Heck yeah. I really like Leah. She seems pretty rad.
Haha thank you :) she didn't have the chance to speak as much as Nash though xD

LadyAria said:
Haha thank you :) she didn't have the chance to speak as much as Nash though xD
She shall. I need a way for Felix and Alex to hop back in so maybe Alex could go bug her a lil?

Caru said:
She shall. I need a way for Felix and Alex to hop back in so maybe Alex could go bug her a lil?
Well leah's last post is talking to Alex hon :'3

With the car situation, is it IC or OC that we ask it in? And what about the amount of people that can fit in the rest of the car? Will there be a list you make?

Quillicious said:
With the car situation, is it IC or OC that we ask it in? And what about the amount of people that can fit in the rest of the car? Will there be a list you make?
I would suggest talking ooc to people to make sure that they're okay with it, and then have your character ask so that way no one is flung with a surprise.

@Caru can i go ahead and move along with my CS encotta has yet to post and i have only been able to post once since i have been waiting for her. Is it okay if i void the interaction to mingle with others?

LilyannaGaming said:
@Caru can i go ahead and move along with my CS encotta has yet to post and i have only been able to post once since i have been waiting for her. Is it okay if i void the interaction to mingle with others?
Absolutely! Feel free to get involved in the action

LilyannaGaming said:
Thank You! It get's boring to be sitting around.
I can imagine. For me right now I'm just kinda supervising, kuz I have no idea how to jump into my own roleplay. ;-;

I can open up Astoria for you? Im not sure how long i will be on, cause i am leaving soon for a road trip my self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back