Chitchat Let's chat!

Hope everyone is doing lovely today! Anyone have any new Roleplays on their list?

Just a group role play starting next week I’m hunting for a One Piece RP so far no luck.
Aw, I'm sorry. Have you tried looking elsewhere, on another site, that might house more of that specific fandom?

I'm not sure how it is nowadays, but I remember Tumblr being pretty fandom-based with Roleplay back in the day (around 2012).
I rarely browse tumblr only once for some final fantasy pics that’s it. I was mostly on FB actually.

o/

How's everyone?
Hey, there!

Sorin, now Rainer, here. I'm doing pretty good. Back in school again, found a job, seeing a therapist for my OCD, and I'm on medication for depression. I've been feeling great since, with a routine and better appetite, plus I've been exercising a lot. I recently found a job at a place I'm really happy with and I'm excited to start tomorrow. Been looking for new Roleplay partners, but I found one that I mesh really well with and we've already started writing together, so that's been good too.

How about you? How have you been?

Hey, there!

Sorin, now Rainer, here. I'm doing pretty good. Back in school again, found a job, seeing a therapist for my OCD, and I'm on medication for depression. I've been feeling great since, with a routine and better appetite, plus I've been exercising a lot. I recently found a job at a place I'm really happy with and I'm excited to start tomorrow. Been looking for new Roleplay partners, but I found one that I mesh really well with and we've already started writing together, so that's been good too.

How about you? How have you been?

I am VERY happy to hear that! I hope your roleplay(s) last a long time and are super fun. It's nice to hear that you're feeling great, though! Good luck with your work, hope it goes well!

I've been quite okay. Just busy, but okay! Saving up money for a new PC and a driver's license. Is it still the same thing that you're craving RP-wise?

I am VERY happy to hear that! I hope your roleplay(s) last a long time and are super fun. It's nice to hear that you're feeling great, though! Good luck with your work, hope it goes well!

I've been quite okay. Just busy, but okay! Saving up money for a new PC and a driver's license. Is it still the same thing that you're craving RP-wise?
Thank you! How is your new job working out?

Also, yes, but no. I have a full interest check now, where that's listed, but I have other ideas now too.

Thank you! How is your new job working out?

Also, yes, but no. I have a full interest check now, where that's listed, but I have other ideas now too.
What a lovely interest check! I like this idea in particular;
Two or more individuals (friends, roommates, a family, a couple, etc.) inherit a mansion that has seen multiple lifetimes. What they didn't expect, however, was for it to be haunted with friendly albeit meddlesome ghosts with their own stories to tell. What kind of lives with these spectres live with their newfound lively companions?

I think this is lovely, and reminds me of a game I really enjoyed called Along the Edge. Well. It's not HAUNTED, but has a lot of history behind it.

I think this is lovely, and reminds me of a game I really enjoyed called Along the Edge. Well. It's not HAUNTED, but has a lot of history behind it.
That one is actually based on a show, Ghosts, that I've been watching as of late with my sister. If it interests you, you should give the show a watch!

I’m doing great been working lately and i just watched the first season of the one piece live action and going back to the anime.

o/

How's everyone?
My weekend is starting so I'm doing pretty ok. My group therapy was postponed to next week however cause of some planning issues which is completely understandable. Although I was kind of upset cause I was looking forward to seeing this one guy who's been talking to this woman. He's gone through a lot in his past and from the little things he said about this woman, things seemed to be going well between the two of them. I was excited to get an update but that'll presumably be pushed to next week

Yes, this one! We just started season two.
Hey, I might give it a whirl when I'm off on Sunday!
My weekend is starting so I'm doing pretty ok. My group therapy was postponed to next week however cause of some planning issues which is completely understandable. Although I was kind of upset cause I was looking forward to seeing this one guy who's been talking to this woman. He's gone through a lot in his past and from the little things he said about this woman, things seemed to be going well between the two of them. I was excited to get an update but that'll presumably be pushed to next week
You'll get to it! I hope things go to plan. What kind of music do you enjoy?
Hello, hello, call me Ether!
Hi Ether! I'm Val! :)

Hello, hello, call me Ether!
Welcome in. I like your avatar.

Welcome in, Sylvio! I also like your avatar.

Hey, I might give it a whirl when I'm off on Sunday!

You'll get to it! I hope things go to plan. What kind of music do you enjoy?

Hi Ether! I'm Val! :)
You ever heard of a band called THICK? I've been following them for a couple of months they're so fucking good
Welcome in. I like your avatar.

Welcome in, Sylvio! I also like your avatar.

Thank you so much! I might change it eventually since I have a habit of changing pfps a lot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back