Chitchat Let's chat!

Here’s a random question for anyone; does anyone happen to know about the MBTI personalities? And if so, do you know what personality type you may be?

I’ll tell you mine if you tell me your.

Also there is a famous test you can take, but sometimes the results doesn’t always end up correctly.

Here’s a random question for anyone; does anyone happen to know about the MBTI personalities? And if so, do you know what personality type you may be?

I’ll tell you mine if you tell me your.

Also there is a famous test you can take, but sometimes the results doesn’t always end up correctly.
INTP/INFP. Mine changes constantly.

Today had a rehearsal for the future concert. I think it was the first one since June lol at first it seemed like I forgot how to play but then it was fine ^^

Today had a rehearsal for the future concert. I think it was the first one since June lol at first it seemed like I forgot how to play but then it was fine ^^
Oh, I hate that. Not with musical instruments, but I have the same issue with fighting games.

Oh, I hate that. Not with musical instruments, but I have the same issue with fighting games.
What fighting games do you play?

I'm now waiting for SF6 in-game tournament to start lol

Hope you had fun
had a lot of fun! the concert we were rehearsing for will be in October! Our last big one was in June and it's been a while since we played together.

What fighting games do you play?

I'm now waiting for SF6 in-game tournament to start lol

had a lot of fun! the concert we were rehearsing for will be in October! Our last big one was in June and it's been a while since we played together.
Sounds like a lot of fun! what songs you played?

They're all Chinese songs (either folk songs or court songs).
I've shared at least one of our recordings in the thread 👀 It was Mo Li Hua which is a very popular song! ^^

Blazblue, but I'm trying to wean myself off of it. Fighting games are pretty detrimental to my health, but I find them so addicting.
aww sorry to hear that :(
Blazblue is actually my favorite fighting game of all time (been a fan of it since 2010s, but my main game was CentralFiction, and also played a lot of Cross Tag Battle) even though I haven't played it for a while. I go back to it once in a blue moon for nostalgia reasons.

On the topic of fighting games I played Final Fight for the Super Nintendo then there’s the capcom vs street fighter games. I am not into fighting games just played because of my brothers.

Fighting games is my favorite genre and something I play like 90% of the time 🫠 I barely touch other types of games.
Baldur's Gate 3 threw me off guard though and I'm trying to play it when I'm tired of Street Fighter 6 ^^'

aww sorry to hear that :(
Blazblue is actually my favorite fighting game of all time (been a fan of it since 2010s, but my main game was CentralFiction, and also played a lot of Cross Tag Battle) even though I haven't played it for a while. I go back to it once in a blue moon for nostalgia reasons.
Cross Tag is actually what I play(ed). I mained the RWBY characters and I liked to play on Switch like a madlass.

I own it for Switch too but haven't played much there, I mostly play on PC. And now I don't play Switch anymore for other reasons :(
I main Hyde/Jin Kisaragi team. The only reason I picked Jin was because he was from original Blazblue lol

I own it for Switch too but haven't played much there, I mostly play on PC. And now I don't play Switch anymore for other reasons :(
I main Hyde/Jin Kisaragi team. The only reason I picked Jin was because he was from original Blazblue lol
I also have it on PC. I can't play right now due to a lack of a controller. If you ever wanna play on Switch, though, I might be willing to reinstall it. I run Blake/Weiss.

Unfortunately I can't play on Switch anymore and it's unlikely that I ever will. Also haven't played Cross Tag for over a year because I moved on to other fighting games.
I did have a recent playing session with some friends and it turned out I remember one combo XDD

writing 🫠 I've been doing a creative writing course but have zero ideas what to write about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back