• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I can't remember the last time I watched it, myself XD The only reason I remember those lyrics is because they were in an Easter Egg in Aura Kingdom
You gotta get on it then! :p
another fav part for me is when the lil worm dude is just like "who, me? im just a worm"

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I don't think I made it all the way through season one before getting distracted (ADHD is hell), but I'm planning to go back to it soon. As soon as I get tired of game of thrones.
I believe this is my third time watching it. It was my second anime ever, and I come back to it every few months just to re-experience it. It's quite a rollercoaster XD

Last edited:
im finally ready to sit down and reply boyz, apologies again :p after this i'll probs go to bed xx

Y'all I want to go home. Can someone come, like, set off the fire alarm or something?
I'll stage a coup in your government and take it down from the inside, today'll be your independence day, comrade.

Everyone knows cats don't have a government, silly. They do whatever the [EFF!] they want
IDK have you ever seen The Cat Returns? Granted its more of a monarchy with a puppet government but its autocratic *Dabs*

Cats have a monarchy where every cat believed they're in charge, none of them acknowledge each other, and they all believe humans are their slaves.
Sounds about right. Good thing I'm the queen of my own kingdom :xFtongue:

..........................................................................Yes, it's a long story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back