• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

yes but don't just say you randomly found a level 40 in the first couple routes please

UNLESS its a big part of your story in the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I worded that horribly. I was asking if I was the Pokémon in question, would it be acceptable?

Well then I ought to have a go at making my character. Let's see how this goes. (P.s, first OC on the site. Yaaay.)

Sorry, may I just make a second character to join Draco? Just to make sure he's not too outnumbered.

Rathalosa said:
Sorry, may I just make a second character to join Draco? Just to make sure he's not too outnumbered.
sure why not it would be more helpfull if its a trainer but yea do as you please

Eh. Maybe I'll make a second character once the RP starts moving and I get more ideas. Till' then, go death-Metang! >:3

CarelessMew said:
Eh. Maybe I'll make a second character once the RP starts moving and I get more ideas. Till' then, go death-Metang! >:3
we would like some more trainers we cant really start with the numbers of trainers we have right now

Rathalosa said:
I'll replace the Skatmory character with a trainer, if they are needed.
No its fine we just have to wait for one more trainer and that shouldn't take too long

Rathalosa said:
Has the ideal amount of trainers been reached then?
yep but we dont have them all together and we also need my friend to come back at this point i turned into a secratary for him xD

Wondering if you're a trainer I wanted to know the number of pokemon you may start off with. I'm thinking of roleplaying a (non-canon) gym leader and wanted at least 3-4 to start with.

SourDiesel said:
Wondering if you're a trainer I wanted to know the number of pokemon you may start off with. I'm thinking of roleplaying a (non-canon) gym leader and wanted at least 3-4 to start with.
oooooh we havent really thought of gym leaders and 3-4 i would say would be about the max to start with

SourDiesel said:
if you are a trainer you can start out with 3 pokemon, and yes! a gym leader would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back