• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

[QUOTE="Soul Shadows]but thanks for all the help

[/QUOTE]
your welcome i just really want to start this epic roleplay!

[QUOTE="Soul Shadows]oooh it will be awesome im sure of it -_o

[/QUOTE]
Ok i added the new pokemon :)

Name - Kozakura Miya

Age - 14

Birthplace - In a small, unnamed town in Kanto.

Appearance -
large.png

Personality - Kozakura's personality is...unpredictable. She can be sweet and caring one minute, but turn cold and distant the next minute. She is also quite the crybaby, and will cry over the littlest insults or gestures. She prefers the company of Pokemon over people.

Backstory - Not much is known about Kozakura's life...not much she wants to remember actually. She was sent to Johto to live with her aunt in Goldenrod City, who is a Pokemon breeder. She received her first Pokemon through her aunt, who gave her an egg to take care of until it hatched. She is excited to have a Pokemon of her own and wants to start her journey.

-----------------------------

Name - Abby

Species - Snubbull

Level - Five

Trainer - Kozakura

Movelist -

Crunch

Ice Fang

Scary Face

Charm

Personality - Abby is very protective of her trainer, and has quite the attitude. She isn't afraid to play rough and show her loyalty to anyone.

Bio - Abby was breed by Kozakura's aunt, and is the offspring of two Granbull. She was given to Kozakura as soon as she turned 14 as an egg. When she hatches, she became eager to explore the world.

DialgaMatthewa said:
Name - Kozakura Miya
Age - 14

Birthplace - In a small, unnamed town in Kanto.

Appearance -
large.png

Personality - Kozakura's personality is...unpredictable. She can be sweet and caring one minute, but turn cold and distant the next minute. She is also quite the crybaby, and will cry over the littlest insults or gestures. She prefers the company of Pokemon over people.

Backstory - Not much is known about Kozakura's life...not much she wants to remember actually. She was sent to Johto to live with her aunt in Goldenrod City, who is a Pokemon breeder. She received her first Pokemon through her aunt, who gave her an egg to take care of until it hatched. She is excited to have a Pokemon of her own and wants to start her journey.

-----------------------------

Name - Abby

Species - Snubbull

Level - Five

Trainer - Kozakura

Movelist -

Crunch

Ice Fang

Scary Face

Charm

Personality - Abby is very protective of her trainer, and has quite the attitude. She isn't afraid to play rough and show her loyalty to anyone.

Bio - Abby was breed by Kozakura's aunt, and is the offspring of two Granbull. She was given to Kozakura as soon as she turned 14 as an egg. When she hatches, she became eager to explore the world.
your in :D

THE RP IS NOW OPEN! YOU MAY START THE ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE WHO HAS ASKED SO FAR MAY GO AHEAD! I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Species: Human

Appearance: My profile photo but imagine him in like the pokemon art style?

Personality: Can be a bit of a jerk but really is a caring person; he loves the environment a bit of a tree huger and all the pokemon in it. Has a strong voice and body so people think he's some sort of delinquent but really he's not at all and it saddens him that people judge him on his looks. He has always been a loner for these reasons.

Backstory: Well for the most part its in my personality section but he was raised by a very wealthy family; his mother use to be an elite four fighting trainer. People think this is very ironic however due to the fact that he's normal type gym leader. He became a gym leader at age 15 but now two years later he wants to explore the world so he left the gym and it is closed for the time being.

Abilities:Knows martial arts; krav maga due to being taught by his mother.

Pokemon- Jigglypuff: Level 20 and knows the moves sing, rollout, attract, and dream eater that was learned through a TM. Jigglypuff is his first pokemon ever and best friend.

Porygon: Level 30 and knows the moves conversion 2, recover, tribeam, and takedown

[shiny] Smeargle: due to the sketch ability and careful battling he has sketched the moves flamethrower, thunder punch, iron tail, and perish song.

Last edited by a moderator:
SourDiesel said:

Personality: Can be a bit of a jerk but really is a caring person; he loves the environment a bit of a tree huger and all the pokemon in it. Has a strong voice and body so people think he's some sort of delinquent but really he's not at all and it saddens him that people judge him on his looks. He has always been a loner for these reasons.

Backstory: Well for the most part its in my personality section but he was raised by a very wealthy family; his mother use to be an elite four fighting trainer. People think this is very ironic however due to the fact that he's normal type gym leader. He became a gym leader at age 15 but now two years later he wants to explore the world so he left the gym and it is closed for the time being.

Pokemon- Jigglypuff: Level 20 and knows the moves sing, rollout, attract, and dream eater that was learned through a TM. Jigglypuff is his first pokemon ever and best friend.

Porygon: Level 30 and knows the moves conversion 2, recover, tribeam, and takedown

[shiny] Smeargle: due to the sketch ability and careful battling he has sketched the moves flamethrower, thunder punch, iron tail, and perish song.
dude thats pretty good welcome aboard

SourDiesel said:

welp thats pretty cool

Thanks guys, normal types have always been my favorite haha. So I'm approved for the roleplay it seems?

SourDiesel said:
I might start tomorrow since it's late so in the morning really.
yeaa i can assume we alll mostly have different time zones that could be a problem honestly but we'll all find a time at some point

Name: Cyndaquil

Moves:

Ember

Tackle

Leer

Quick attack

Personality: Very curious, loves to cuddle, likes cake and other sweets, likes being held.

Other: His flame can be withdrawn from his back and he's super warm when held.

Nathan22 said:
Name: Cyndaquil

Moves:

Ember

Tackle

Leer

Quick attack

Personality: Very curious, loves to cuddle, likes cake and other sweets, likes being held.

Other: His flame can be withdrawn from his back and he's super warm when held.
ANND YOOU GET IN TOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back