• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ohh, okay, thanks for the reminder.

Who do you think would get convicted in the witch trials? Like, users of darkness magic, or maybe it'd be spirits?
I mean anyone really. The entire point of the Salem witch trials was that no one was a witch really, it was just mass hysteria thrown around plus people being sneaky and wanting to get back at people who'd wronged them. It would be pretty similar in this case, except they're being accused of either being Disciples of Umbra, or spirits, instead of witches. So, some mortals who weren't really either could've gotten caught in the crossfire and exiled.

I mean anyone really. The entire point of the Salem witch trials was that no one was a witch really, it was just mass hysteria thrown around plus people being sneaky and wanting to get back at people who'd wronged them. It would be pretty similar in this case, except they're being accused of either being Disciples of Umbra, or spirits, instead of witches. So, some mortals who weren't really either could've gotten caught in the crossfire and exiled.
Tragic.

In a world like the Rhythm Nation, I'm sure executions would probably be a lot more harsh. Like, using magic instead of a guillotine. And I'm not just talking about Ironshire.

Tragic.

In a world like the Rhythm Nation, I'm sure executions would probably be a lot more harsh. Like, using magic instead of a guillotine. And I'm not just talking about Ironshire.
Definitely. I mean in Luminosa they have a sword made of pure light. That's gonna really hurt.

Even more of a reason to save Mateo's relative.
Yeah, really puts it into perspective for you. They want to stab a six year old with a blade made out of pure light. Remember that challenge where people used to heat a knife up to like 360 or something and cut stuff? That's basically this.

Yeah, really puts it into perspective for you. They want to stab a six year old with a blade made out of pure light. Remember that challenge where people used to heat a knife up to like 360 or something and cut stuff? That's basically this.
"1000 degree knife vs marshmallow" typa execution 😭

But seriously though, that's absolutely brutal.

I saw the trailer for it. It looks dope.

I hope they dont fuck it up
It really does.

After what, 10 or 12 years, it's gotta be prestige for sure. If not, then that was a major waste of time.

I'll still play it even if that's the case.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Oh yeah, I initially meant to introduce Alicia in the side story as an Ally to help hunt the monster of that story. Tbh i'm still contemplating it. I mean obviously, she'd be gone by the end of it but she could make an appearance later on if I did it that way

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Oh yeah, I initially meant to introduce Alicia in the side story as an Ally to help hunt the monster of that story. Tbh i'm still contemplating it. I mean obviously, she'd be gone by the end of it but she could make an appearance later on if I did it that way
Hmm, well how were you planning to introduce her to the side story? And what would be the story behind her being over there, as well helping them take a dragon down?

Hmm, well how were you planning to introduce her to the side story? And what would be the story behind her being over there, as well helping them take a dragon down?
She's not exactly bound by the hierarchy of Dragons. That would've been revealed in the side story.

As for being there it would be more like a coincidence.

But this is neither here nor there, she wont make an appearance in the side story whenever that decides to take off lol

In all honesty, I thought about giving Mateo, Skyla and Cora an Ally for the story but Idk if that'd make things easier or harder lol

In all honesty, I thought about giving Mateo, Skyla and Cora an Ally for the story but Idk if that'd make things easier or harder lol
I mean they're already getting an ally with Hunter joining the mix (I wanna throw him in there for some character development), and another character I haven't introduced yet (sort of a mercenary, sort of not).

I mean they're already getting an ally with Hunter joining the mix (I wanna throw him in there for some character development), and another character I haven't introduced yet (sort of a mercenary, sort of not).
Ohhh i didnt know that, thats perfect then, nevermind lol

Ohhh i didnt know that, thats perfect then, nevermind lol
Lol I think I did mention it before when we were first planning out doing the side story, but I think we need a refresher since it hasn't really gone anywhere yet. I promise soon though. I'm doing the main rp first since Shark is alive right now, and I just could not for the life of me write anything. It wasn't even writer's block, I knew what I had to write, I just couldn't write like I used to. But I think since we haven't been roleplaying for a while, that specific thing, I just needed to get back into the groove of it, and I did. Last night I was writing for Aleph's portion, and I was actually writing. I've been trying to do it for a few days, but I just couldn't get into it. But now I think I've gotten back into that groove again. Hoping to get it out this week so long as I'm free from irl stuff and have the time to write for it.

Lol I think I did mention it before when we were first planning out doing the side story, but I think we need a refresher since it hasn't really gone anywhere yet. I promise soon though. I'm doing the main rp first since Shark is alive right now, and I just could not for the life of me write anything. It wasn't even writer's block, I knew what I had to write, I just couldn't write like I used to. But I think since we haven't been roleplaying for a while, that specific thing, I just needed to get back into the groove of it, and I did. Last night I was writing for Aleph's portion, and I was actually writing. I've been trying to do it for a few days, but I just couldn't get into it. But now I think I've gotten back into that groove again. Hoping to get it out this week so long as I'm free from irl stuff and have the time to write for it.
Gotcha yeah. It has been a while and the side story was meant to occupy ourselves while we waited lol

Also, idk if yall noticed it, but I gave Serena a new face claim

and a new title to fit in with how the other Gods have cool titles lol

Which FC for her do you like best, the new or old one?
Hmmm, idk. I like the art style of the new one better. Its personally more appealing to me. Though I do like the design of the old one. If we could mix the both of them, I think it would be perfect lol

Hmmm, idk. I like the art style of the new one better. Its personally more appealing to me. Though I do like the design of the old one. If we could mix the both of them, I think it would be perfect lol
Hmm, yeah i'm not much of an artist so I cant and you're already working on like 5 different things for this RP so I can't ask anymore of you.

We can use imagination. Say she has designs of the new and old style. Say maybe parts of the black wedding dress from the old style and the hooded dress in the new one.

Or maybe she keeps the veil from the old FC and the dress from the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back