• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh yeah, I know. I left out Toshinoro, Artemis, and a few more characters. I'm going off of when Kumii said to remake all of the characters involved in the current chapter. And for example, Artemis and Toshinoro won't be seen until Rai's arc.
I did say that didnt I? This is just a test run, I forgot

Oh yeah, I know. I left out Toshinoro, Artemis, and a few more characters. I'm going off of when Kumii said to remake all of the characters involved in the current chapter. And for example, Artemis and Toshinoro won't be seen until Rai's arc.
Ah, gotcha. When you said everything, I was thinking all the characters. My bad

Completely forgot that Kumii gave us a list honestly.

Random topic but imagine someone getting Isekai'd into this world lol

I feel like if they land anywhere besides Ironshire and Luminosa, it's a wrap for them. Maybe not even Luminosa, who knows if they'd be accepted.
A person from another world falls from the sky and lands in Luminosa. They'd be dead where the stood I feel like as they'd be mistaken for a Spirit or something. Or at the very least taken prisoner.

A person from another world falls from the sky and lands in Luminosa. They'd be dead where the stood I feel like as they'd be mistaken for a Spirit or something. Or at the very least taken prisoner.
Nah they'd be dead regardless.

I didn't know they were gonna be falling from the sky. They'll be a splatter the second they crash into the ground 💀

I mean pretty accurate. Some random guy falls out of the sky, gets plopped into Luminosa, our favorite tri branch government is coming in guns blazing.

Is this a challenge to make a poor Isekai'd soul???
In my opinion, I think that'd be treading into unnecessary waters. Like, a multiverse and other dimensions might be a bit too much.

I wish we could, but I think we're too far into the roleplay now to be making new things just for the sake of a fun idea.

In my opinion, I think that'd be treading into unnecessary waters. Like, a multiverse and other dimensions might be a bit too much.

I wish we could, but I think we're too far into the roleplay now to be making new things just for the sake of a fun idea.
lol i know

Nah they'd be dead regardless.

I didn't know they were gonna be falling from the sky. They'll be a splatter the second they crash into the ground 💀
this is an Isekai man, they'd have some OP power that prevented them from taking damage or something

this is an Isekai man, they'd have some OP power that prevented them from taking damage or something
Ohh, gotchu. I've only seen like one Isekaj.

But that'd probably make them even more suspicious to anyone who sees them fall from 300 feet into Ironshire and take no damage. The guard would be on that for sure.

Ohh, gotchu. I've only seen like one Isekaj.

But that'd probably make them even more suspicious to anyone who sees them fall from 300 feet into Ironshire and take no damage. The guard would be on that for sure.
300 ft with no damage, and its witch trial time in Luminosa lol

300 in Ironshire, in this time period, yeah I feel like that'd definitely get investigated by the guard, especially since they just got attacked.

Now I kinda want Luminosa to have a witch trial equivalent event. Like during the Shadows Wars people were getting convicted of being Disciples of Umbra and the spirits that helped them in their "dark practices".

Ignis is the main guy, and Luminosa's success is always attributed to him. Umbra thought Ignis' policies were bad and realized that his brother was doing a fair amount of fear mongering, so he basically created an order of people who wanted to do a bunch of stuff against the law, like learn dark magic and whatnot. Ignis found out and got really pissed and fought Umbra, which ended in the Disciples of Umbra being exiled from Luminosa. Then there's the youngest, Lyris, who's looked down on as not doing anything important even though he brought creativity and fun to Luminosa, with bringing instruments and festivals and events, including the Festival of Light being his idea.

Ignis defeated the Beast with the Sword of Light, but his brothers Umbra and Lyris also had sacred weapons that helped in the fight against the Beast, though they aren't recognized for their roles in the entire thing as much as Ignis.

Ignis is the main guy, and Luminosa's success is always attributed to him. Umbra thought Ignis' policies were bad and realized that his brother was doing a fair amount of fear mongering, so he basically created an order of people who wanted to do a bunch of stuff against the law, like learn dark magic and whatnot. Ignis found out and got really pissed and fought Umbra, which ended in the Disciples of Umbra being exiled from Luminosa. Then there's the youngest, Lyris, who's looked down on as not doing anything important even though he brought creativity and fun to Luminosa, with bringing instruments and festivals and events, including the Festival of Light being his idea.

Ignis defeated the Beast with the Sword of Light, but his brothers Umbra and Lyris also had sacred weapons that helped in the fight against the Beast, though they aren't recognized for their roles in the entire thing as much as Ignis.
Ohh, okay, thanks for the reminder.
Now I kinda want Luminosa to have a witch trial equivalent event. Like during the Shadows Wars people were getting convicted of being Disciples of Umbra and the spirits that helped them in their "dark practices".
Who do you think would get convicted in the witch trials? Like, users of darkness magic, or maybe it'd be spirits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back