~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

I yelped out in pain.. Falling hard against the cold, tiled floor..my eyes were wide open and I looked to the trail of blood that was leaking from the wound on my head, cops rushed into both of our cells and held him down..

"Nope, sorry mate.. You have to stop being so violent with people, shaine.. Next strike and we're moving you to isolation, you know the rules" he said calmly.. He was not afraid of shaine, a lot of the staff were.. But.. He wasn't.. "Now, are you going to behave or do I have to strap you down and drug you up?!"

He winced and stood back, I'll leave you to calm down.. He said solemly..

They were just bringing me back from the imfirmary, I had needed stitces to my head.. That were extremerly painfull.. As I got let back into my cell, I went and sat down next to him..

(Can they sorta make up?)(Brb, shower)

I just growled, staying where I was. I wanted to be her friend, but then I didn't... She could be extremely loud and annoying at times. Two things I really hated.

Without warning, tears began to fall down my face, I wasn't ever going to get him back..the thing is,- needed him.. We usually talked so much, but now he hated me, and all becaus I liked him.. I liked him a lot..

I looked up for a moment, staring at him.. I lent back down and tweaked a few things in his eyes.. That was better, now they sparkled more, llike they did in reality..

I put my head back down. My eyes were two differant colours- thanks to my farther... I hated him, and my eyes. He was the reason i was here.

I smiled at him, it looked more like a grimace to be honest.. I started mumbling incoherantly.. Something about his eyes.. And how much I liked them, and him..I had no other colours which was a shame because I couldn't show his unidentical coloured eyes.. I just shaded one in lightly, and one heavily.. Seeing as one was blue, and one was brown..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back