~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

I crawled into the corner of the room.. Wondering how shaine would take this.. No. I knew how hed take it, he would hate me, he wouldn't even want to be my friend anymore.. That thought just made me cry harder.. Knowing he wouldn't like me.. I picked up my pad again and continued drawing shaine, it calmed me, but I couldn't stop myself crying..

"S-shaine?..i-im sorry..!"

"Shaine, no please!!" I cried.. This wasn't good, I couldn't go on without him.. He hated me now and it was all her fault.. "Please don't hate me for it!" I yelled, franticly trying to salvage our messed up little friendship.. "You weren't ment to find out!" I began ripping out pages from my book and tossing them across the room.. All my work. Ruined

I got up, suddenly jumping for the wall closest to her.

"STOP IT!!" I screamed. "JUST STOP IT!!" I fell to the floor...

(you be cops for meh?)

As he lept for me, I tried to get away from him, why was he doing this?!?, why?!.. "Please shaine!" I screamed.. "Calm down!, please don't hurt me!, I haven't done anything to hurt you!" I cried.. But to make it worse, he could now see into my cell.. And he could see all the drawing all over the place, I tried to stand and pick them all up before he had the chance to look properly..

(Yup:3) just tell me when)

I cried out again for him to stop, but this time, cops came running and held us both down, seeing I was I was flailing around a greta deal after that.. One of the cops bent down next to shaine, breathing down his throat.. "Are you gone tell me what's got you so riled up?"

The cop dropped him momentarily, strutting from the room, wiping his face as he went.. , when they let go of me, I gathered my papers and set the down next to me.. "Want me to rip these ones up" I said quietly, I wasn't even sure if I wanted him to reply..

"Do you mind if I keep them.. Because if you're not going to talk to me from now on, I guess these will be sort of a memory" I sighed, I was in danger of crying again, I really was.. So I let the tears run down my face..

"D-do you hate me..?" I asked meekly, still clinging onto the hope that his hand was reaching for mine, and not to strangle me, it was probably to stranle me, knowing him

For some reason, I couldn't help but smile.. "That's why I liked you, you were totally remorceless.." I tailed off at the end of my sentence, trying to escaped his grip..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back