• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Wolfie125 said:
Full Name: Blackforest
Shortened Name: Blackforest

Capital:Harford

Primary Climate:Temperate

Geography Description:Mountainous

Head of State:President Kayla Renee

Head of Government: Kayla Renee

Form of Government: Dictatorship

• Legislative Branch: N/A
  • Judicial Branch: N/A
  • Executive Branch: N/A

Economic System: Capitalism

Tax Rate: 10 percent all

Population: 10,500,000

Major Imports (3):

Fuel

Metals

Crops

Major Exports (3):

Beef

Chicken

Pork

Major Crop:

Livestock

Primary Industry:

Butchery

Government's Top Priority:

Welfare

Religion(s):

Varies Greatly

Currency:

Tolkens

Military Structure:

Powerful Air Force, Adequate Navy, Weak Land Forces

Military Manpower (Keep below 3% in Peace and 15% in war):

Peace= 3% War= 15%

Major Cities:

Anerundle

Dundalk

Rosedale

Oxford

Harford

History:

Blackforest started out as an annexation from various bandit camps, but one group eventually consumed the others which led to an extreme decrease in violence. Due to this people started moving into the area, and with this, services were needed. Over time, Blackforest became less like a band of outlaws and more like a civilized country. However, due to it's roots, it's government is dictatorial. But, the leaders have become more sympathetic to the people. It maintains heavy connections with Nimh due to the fact that Nimh supported it during Blackforest's wild growth. Currently Blackforest is the world's main supplier of meat products giving it the potential to evolve into an economic powerhouse.
You cannot sustain 15% in war. It just isn't realistic.

15% would leave your economy in utter shambles and your people would starve, production would grind to a halt and your government would face many internal governance issues.

Well, a lot of fighting is going on in my country. I doubt they would take kindly to anyone interfering to much, what with honor and everything.

Map with Wolfie125

k7qRNYf.png

Anyone interested in some merchant guild trade contracts? You let us establish a merchant city on your coast where we can trade at whim and we will share the profit with the parent nation. We also sell the services of our Sea captains and pirate hunters, for when you need to make sure something gets somewhere safe and on time.

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Anyone interested in some merchant guild trade contracts? You let us establish a merchant city on your coast where we can trade at whim and we will share the profit with the parent nation. We also sell the services of our Sea captains and pirate hunters, for when you need to make sure something gets somewhere safe and on time.

[/QUOTE]
The Imperium would possibly be interested in this :D

Various tribes in the Coalition may like your services. Some of the ones at the coast may not like you, but others will appreciate the help.

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Anyone interested in some merchant guild trade contracts? You let us establish a merchant city on your coast where we can trade at whim and we will share the profit with the parent nation. We also sell the services of our Sea captains and pirate hunters, for when you need to make sure something gets somewhere safe and on time.

[/QUOTE]
This is acceptable.

[/QUOTE]
The Peoples Brigade is interested

Since my empire is pretty small land wise we make up for the fact by having established guilds and contracts throughout the world. Everyone gets a bit richer.

Edit: Got it, moving to Pms

SOON.

Soon.

I have been like dying of headaches and I would've been done like, a few days ago if school and illness were not real things.

[/QUOTE]
Blackforest is interested, though not on the peninsula.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Ey, I'm sick, busy, and overthinking about errything.

[/QUOTE]
I'm joking. I hope you get better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back