• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

[QUOTE="The Doorman]What do you mean?
Doorman's brain is dead for understanding.

What does the great Maven-Sama have to saaaay?

[/QUOTE]
Darling boy. If someone submits an app to join this RP as a character in my nation only I should have the say on whether to accept them or not. Since it would be MY nation.

I think we should all figure out a CS that we can all use without making others. It'll be easier to do.

Maven said:
Colonel, Wolfie, and Three Doors are in the Western Area (Continent)
EVERYONE ELSE technically due to Geographic Position are in the Eastern Area (Continent)
I don't have wolf on the west side, but I have deadkool. I am confused right now, but I shouldn't be. Maybe my saved map is out of date.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Beowulf said:
You are a determined, aren't you? It would make sense to have them have some infouence, otherwise they may not have anything to do.
That post was the result of a bug that I sometimes have but that's exactly my point.

It is. Wolfie's nation is more or less a collection of bandit camps on the south easter area, if I remember right.

SflF9cJ.png

MOST UP TO DATE... to the best of my knowledge.

Name:

National Allegiance:

Political Party/Faction (If Applicable):

Title/Rank (If Any):

Profession (Job):

Family (If Any)

Residence:

Religion:

Appearance:

Bio:

Anything else?

Name:

Title (If Any):

Occupation and Rank In Nation:

Nation:

Family (If Any):

Appearance:

Allegiance to Internal Faction:

Religion:

Personality:

Bio:

Weapon:

Status((Wealth and political influence)):

Motivations ((Why do you do what you do)):

Aspirations ((What to you wish to achieve)):

Other:

What do you guys think?

Archdemon said:
Name:

Title (If Any):

Occupation and Rank In Nation:

Nation:

Family (If Any):

Appearance:

Allegiance to Internal Faction:

Religion:

Personality:

Bio:

Weapon:

Status((Wealth and political influence)):

Motivations ((Why do you do what you do)):

Aspirations ((What to you wish to achieve)):

Other:

What do you guys think?
This is good. This is it.

If you guys feel like you can add more to it go ahead and also add some of the things Maven had in her CS that isn't included in mine.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I like it, though if the need is felt I would not be afraid to do some manipulating on my own behalf.

[/QUOTE]
WE need ONE Application as a standard.

That'd be something I agreed on, if not for the differences in our nations, which may or may not require adjustments.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]That'd be something I agreed on, if not for the differences in our nations, which may or may not require adjustments.

[/QUOTE]
We really do need one application. What do you need on yours that's not on this one?

Maven said:
We really do need one application. What do you need on yours that's not on this one?
I'm not sure, tis why I said "If the need is felt", as changes may be thought of for a specific thing I look for, it would affect those whose interest my dear empire encloses, as they'd see a bit of what I feel as a leader.

Oh, for the recruitment of people in nations, we should all make a bit of a summary on our nations.

No?

Just doing my best with my dulled mind.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm not sure, tis why I said "If the need is felt", as changes may be thought of for a specific thing I look for, it would affect those whose interest my dear empire encloses, as they'd see a bit of what I feel as a leader.
Oh, for the recruitment of people in nations, we should all make a bit of a summary on our nations.

No?

Just doing my best with my dulled mind.

[/QUOTE]
I believe I shall just have my History as my summary. I could really care little if people join mine. I mean not to squash ideas or anything, but I like the autocratic rule and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back