• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Alright then. It appears two has won. Give me another day or two as today and tomorrow are busy, and we can figure out how to format the continent threads.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Okay, so now we can work on the sign up for the continent's. I say that for each continent we have the sheets for each kingdom that belongs to said continent and then list what people we have available in our government. Like your queen, your general, and so on, or let them just make a normal villager or shop keeper or something. What do you guys think?

That sounds nice. Have a list of who is where and what they are, if that made any sense. And there is a place that says who the leader(s) are.

Sounds fine but if they're just some ordinary citizen I think at least they should have some influence like say a retired hero and such.

Well, I'd like them to be able to play whatever type of character they want. So I'd suggest having a village or city where anyone who wants to play villagers can, and interact with them. But that way if someone wants to, we can see a villager who has to deal with the world around them as a normal person.

Well I will allow Minister Position, Military Officials and Businessmen. The city they CAN start in but don't have to will be my Capital.

Now, since there are several island countries, why don't we divide the continent's by the left side and the right side.

Colonel, Wolfie, and Three Doors are in the Western Area (Continent)

EVERYONE ELSE technically due to Geographic Position are in the Eastern Area (Continent)

Basically, yeah. So, anyone who is on the west side of the map, post your kingdom card with WEST above it, and I'll put it in the sign up for the west. Is there anyone who wants to run the east side sign up?

Vait, vat.

Since vhen is east my part?

Oh, vhatever.

So, I'm running east recruitment? Cool.

I WAS THE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST.

So, now we just need to collect the kingdom sheets for our sides. That should be fun. And also explain how the two threads connect.

No, it is not difficult.

Perhaps, though, perhaps we should have another set-up...

This is why I wanted to put a thread together, I have a big mind for organizing this type of thing xD

So, anything else?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]No, it is not difficult.
Perhaps, though, perhaps we should have another set-up...

This is why I wanted to put a thread together, I have a big mind for organizing this type of thing xD

So, anything else?

[/QUOTE]
Just get on with it. :D Just know that EACH NATION should be in charge of accepting those apps directed at them.

What do you mean?

Doorman's brain is dead for understanding.

What does the great Maven-Sama have to saaaay?

Well, I am on taptalk, and can't copy PM's, so I have to actually search them out somewhere else to use them, or type them out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back