• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Ah, stuff is done.

I am on PC, and with my recurring nightmares I'll be up a bit late, now, if it would be appropriate I would be, once again, willing to get the ball rolling once more.

So, um, yeah.

I could build on that, there'd be things y'all would manage within the main thread for your own nations but I'd be willing to host, now, is this a thing that will be happening? I won't be present as much tomorrow due to my return to school, but with the week only consisting of three simple days I'd be on enough.

MMMhm.

Alrighty, then I will start up the doing in a bit, have one or two things to check on-site and I'll be good to go!

Halhael~!

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]Beowulf, you live free in the NC ? Or serve the red imperialist scum /the purple spandex people?

[/QUOTE]
NC all the way. My bro serves the spandex.

Is there a name already for the rp, or am I going to make one?

Eh?

Early on we discussed names, there wasn't much talk to be honest but we were thinking "Future Legacies" back when I was trying to figure things out to start the thread myself.

It's called future's legacies, fill in the overview for me and the character sheet. Hope this lasts.

You have all been tagged to the OOC section, hopefully I remembered all of you, so feel free to post up the character sheet and overview. You are all welcome.

So, can someone explain how we've decided this is going to work? Cause I am kind of confused right now.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

I am confused as well. And I got tired of waiting, so I started the whole thing. I have read the beginning and a manority if the major decisions, but not all. If anything is changed that I do not already know about, tell me and I will gladly change it.

Well, in keeping with the original concept, we owners of the major make threads for those that other people can join to live in, and try to explain how it connects to this. Give me a bit and I'll try to make an example.

ColonelScout312 said:
Well, in keeping with the original concept, we owners of the major make threads for those that other people can join to live in, and try to explain how it connects to this. Give me a bit and I'll try to make an example.
I'm not sure we should do that.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]We can do different IC tabs, actually.

I'm positive we shouldn't.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think people should join our nations... period. They should be other nations... there is a lot of white space.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I think there should be people warring over open lands as they conquer!

[/QUOTE]
Only if your nation could support such policies. It would overreach eventually causing a massive internal implosion.

Maven said:
Only if your nation could support such policies. It would overreach eventually causing a massive internal implosion.
I know, but these are such things that happen, and it would be a part of managing the nation, yes?

Development, change, they are interesting things.

Certain lands could be rather desireable.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I know, but these are such things that happen, and it would be a part of managing the nation, yes?
Development, change, they are interesting things.

Certain lands could be rather desireable.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe... but I would only really believe it if people could rp such things. You know the good and the bad.

Maven said:
Maybe... but I would only really believe it if people could rp such things. You know the good and the bad.
I just feel that filling the space with tons of minor nations would be a tad overwhelming.

A large amount of information as well as a small amount can be the death of this type of roleplay, I'm sure.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I just feel that filling the space with tons of minor nations would be a tad overwhelming.
A large amount of information as well as a small amount can be the death of this type of roleplay, I'm sure.

[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. I would fill as people joined and nations expand.

Maven said:
I know what you mean. I would fill as people joined and nations expand.
Yes, I just feel that people shouldn't be joining and becoming nations, maybe leaders of different cities and minor governments, perhaps control a region as a nation would expand, as with a large mass one would benefit from such minor governments within the ranks.

Well, to not have people join as other people, probably in the government at first, kind of defeats the original idea that I had for this. Was to have people in an in character thread for a kingdom playing citizens who had to cope and live they're lives with everything going around with the interactions between other countries which have they're own threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
ColonelScout312 said:
Well, to not have people join as other people, probably in the government at first, kind of defeats the original idea that I had for this. Was to have people in an in character thread for a kingdom playing citizens who had to cope and live they're lives with everything going around with the interactions between other countries which bad they're own threads.
I mean don't get me wrong I think that would be absolutely amazing, but with how few people were interested to start, then with how RP Nation seems to be going through some recruitment issues and overall activity decline, it would be near impossible to get a decently sized number of people to join as characters in our nations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back