• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Well, I think maybe we could start with a registration thread, get some people to fill out our nation's, then start IC. Maybe get our government filled out then start?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Yes, as well as the clutter it would create in the RP forums, this site is pretty slow for me already, what with the notifications and on-site traffic that comes and goes.

ColonelScout312 said:
Well, I think maybe we could start with a registration thread, get some people to fill out our nation's, then start IC. Maybe get our government filled out then start?
Mm, I, with personal preference in mind, would honestly rather control my government with my two very capable emperors.

A tad bit of sarcasm but all serious.

Well, just establish what would be needed for your kingdom to run, for instance a general, and maybe some advisers, and the other emperor(Unless your gonna play them both).

ColonelScout312 said:
Well, just establish what would be needed for your kingdom to run, for instance a general, and maybe some advisers, and the other emperor(Unless your gonna play them both).
I am already, and perfectly capable of the task of roleplaying two characters, it's my thing.

One is the Conqueror-Emperor, leader of the Collodian military, the other is the Advisor-Emperor, head of the government. Both control the nation side by side with the council and their secondary branches.

As for the clutter, I could see that. But we wouldn't need to be subscribed to the others roleplay if we didn't want to. (I might since I am the GM, which is still weird for me, but okay.) That would add a bit of mystery around the kingdom's, not sure what they're doing unless they tell you or you find out with a spy or scout.

Mm, the IC additionals would take care of that, Colonel~

Though I see your point.

Perhaps one for each particular land mass?

Mm, I mean, I'd love to be in control of my own thread but I'm not too sure.

I say we vote on it.

Post 1 for individual threads for kingdom's

Post 2 for individual threads for land masses

Post 3 for one IC thread for the whole roleplay

I am now Switzerland.

4707_o7r.gif

Ya ho ho, tra la la~

Cause otherwise we won't figure it out without you doorman. Well, we will, but you won't get a say.

But I don't, I don't quite fit with any...

W-WAIT!

tumblr_lminjrePL31qk1kc2o1_500.gif

I wasn't done.

If I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to, I'd choose 2, obviously.

hetalia_switzerland_motivator_by_starfiree101-d3659b1.jpg

Page 2 states we're on a different planet with possible different species. Page 3 states we're more advanced than current technology, but not able to colonize planets...

Alexandra95 said:
Page 2 states we're on a different planet with possible different species. Page 3 states we're more advanced than current technology, but not able to colonize planets...
Yes, the planets idea was decided against early on, we have a slightly more advanced technology than that of Earth, but not enough to sustain life on other planets, that is on a whole different level.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yes, the planets idea was decided against early on, we have a slightly more advanced technology than that of Earth, but not enough to sustain life on other planets, that is on a whole different level.

[/QUOTE]
well then it's settled; no alien life, and this is an alternative earth

*Charges in the room screaming*

Crasy super Ninja here........what i miss im so so so sorry no alerts ;-;

Well, in here, we are voting to see how we are gonna have the roleplay work. I'd ask someone else about the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back