• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Mm, my government is a tad different than typical governments, perhaps I shall add a description? (Give me power and I go a bit wild xD )

Maven, you need a title, like... Mm... "Nation Advisor Maven"

Yup.

Gee, this is... This is a really fun idea... Can't wait to get things together to start~

Geofiction -- The Art of World Building for the sake of World Building... that is my life... lol.

@The Doorman thanks for the title.

@ColonelScout312 Your military may or may not be OP, what era is this exactly? If it is where we have guns and what not then no you aren't OP really as bullets could do you in. But if this is an era heavily reliant on melee then you might want to tone it down a bit.

World building is great, though I like to differ so mine might be a tad odd xD

I'm used to character creation, to be honest, it's all I know, but I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge everything that has to do with history, culture, the wooooooooooooooooooooorld buff so I am always up for research and learning~

(You are very welcome, Nation Advisor~)

Huhu~

I'm too excited to read A Tale of Two Cities with my peeps and to do my French Revolution research project, mmmmmmmmm, now you are making me fangirl over education, darn it, NATION ADVISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Uhu~

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

*Glomp huggle*

I thought I was aloooooooooone~

Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I just got this need to learn history and fill my brain with knowledge~

Huhu~

Watch me become a teacher some day, I am starting to love that idea, mmmmmmm!

(This is why Hetalia appeals to me, just, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, them countries xD I lurb them characters and their silly stereotyping. Mm, now I feel the urge to go learn more about the Prussian Empire... Darn youuuuuuuuuu GILBEEEEEEEEEERT.)

Now I'm just hyper because history.

I'm too excited, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

I'm so ready to languages. So damn ready. Can I just, omfg.

Maven said:
Geofiction -
@ColonelScout312 Your military may or may not be OP, what era is this exactly? If it is where we have guns and what not then no you aren't OP really as bullets could do you in. But if this is an era heavily reliant on melee then you might want to tone it down a bit.
I believe we had settled on a bit of both.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Ancient and Medieval Histories are my favorite and the Renaissance.

@ColonelScout312 Since it is a bit of both we should clarify the kind of guns we have. Single shot like muskets or capable of fully automatic modern weapons. Again this will only help clarify whether your military needs to be toned down... ALSO the only thing really making it OP is that unbreakable metal.

Dammit.

I think you just got me into geofiction.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I don't have time for creating a new form of government...

Fuck me, I'm just.

Mm, countries, I just. GAAAAAAH.

Thanks, Maven.

Thanks.

xD

I love war history, and yes, Renaissance~

I love Renaissance musics...

(Kinda diggin' this Enlightenment history though, my god it's interesting.)

Well, I can see that, but it is rare that we use it on melee weapons, we try and save it, since we don't have droves of it, we use it mostly for guns and weapons for the commanders. I would say go fully automatic weapons, like warhammer 40k, if you know what that is.

ColonelScout312 said:
Well, I can see that, but it is rare that we use it on melee weapons, we try and save it, since we don't have droves of it, we use it mostly for guns and weapons for the commanders. I would say go fully automatic weapons, like warhammer 40k, if you know what that is.
I do and I love the Eldar. Okay if you keep it to ceremonial blades that officers wield and special guns then it shouldn't be an issue.

@The Doorman if you ever want to RP history, do Geofiction or just chat about culture and history I would totally be down for that.

Ffffff, Maven, you are speaking my language.

My god, I just.

*Praises the sun*

Gah, I need to finish this kingdooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom~

*Scurries off to finish my kingdom*

Maven said:
I do and I love the Eldar.
My brother likes the elder too. We are each making up our own army that isn't with a chapter, or the elder equivalent, I can't remember the name now, and coming up with a history for them, much like this. I remember we once played where he ended up having an older codex, but me and my dad didn't. He had a wraithlord, and my dad's warboss and my chapter master couldn't beat it.

Ever listened to German Mittelalter (Middle Ages) bands? They are fantastic @Maven , fan-fricking-tastic.

Like Saltatio Mortis (My all-time favorite band ever, dude, that Latin name. Fricking "Dance of Death" is best band.

Dude.

I could recommend for days, but

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhkw-RsCxI[/media]

God Renaissance music is fantastic.

[media]
[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPCOoVgAYzk[/media]

[media]

[/media]
I'd recommend any of these over Miley Cyrus, like, ohgod I LOVE foreign things, so tired of this typical N. American music, there aren't many with like... No offense... Decent sounds. It's all wubs and suggestiveness xD

Mm, I really have just... This intense love for lutes, harps, and bagpipes so like, my god, lol.

I honestly just love Renaissance music in general, I feel like there's more to it than Maroon 5, as much as I love them xD

Haha, Nordic music is not something I've listened to but the mythology and Nordic countries had me hooked at Loki and hej XDDD

Woop.

[media]
[/media]
It's from the TV show Vikings but it is credited with immense accuracy.

APH___Nordic_Viking_by_puda_cheeze.jpg

I tried watching Vikings but it lost my interest, sadly.

I love watching the history channel re-enactment series though.

This music reminds me of Medieval Babes xD

They are great. (This music, it is killer.)

The Nordics though.

Agh, countries and their cool stuffz.

America just has awkward political songs... The natives are interesting though~

Wawa.

Lololol.

Mah bby wears me out, I'm not like... Usually that energetic IRL, specially at home xD

Waow.

Like, geez, this guy is crazay.

God, this exhaustion is so suddenz.

Updated Map --

TjflkK1.png

@ColonelScout312 Is that an okay color? Also is that the land you were talking about?

@Three Clubs Is that an okay color? Also is that an okay land arrangement or do you need me to tweak it?

@Coin You have been added. Also those are the best light red and gray stripes I could do on my MS Paint without doing some long drawn out process.

Sorry for not posting much, started doing training for my job/ school. Once all the major and many of the minor factions are posted we can start work on past history and diplomatic standings between nations. Though from the look of the map we still have a ways to go. Also Geofictions sounds pretty amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back