• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
I'm gonna have to ask you to go more in depth with the powers. Also the password
Also am i to assume you're getting rid of jackal? Cause you know, the one character rule....
I'm getting ignored...can you look at my character and approve it or tell me what to change?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I'm getting ignored...can you look at my character and approve it or tell me what to change?

[/QUOTE]
I looked at your CS, but I was hesitant to say anything due to my inecperince.

Your character looks good, I don't see a problem w/ it, so it's (hesitantly) accepted.

Just don't be suprised if something comes up in the near future alright? This is popping my acceptance cherry :P

LokiofSP said:
I looked at your CS, but I was hesitant to say anything due to my inecperince.
Your character looks good, I don't see a problem w/ it, so it's (hesitantly) accepted.

Just don't be suprised if something comes up in the near future alright? This is popping my acceptance cherry :P
yay.

Just wondering-

(And I also just realized it, but I need 10 posts before I can PM. :/ )

Is it alright if I PM one of you admins the stuff I have for my character and see if it's not too OP? *It's mainly the powers and abilities she has, I still gotta work on the history and personality.*

ShallowMidnight said:
Just wondering-

Is it alright if I PM one of you admins the stuff I have for my character and see if it's not too OP? *It's mainly the powers and abilities she has, I still gotta work on the history and personality.*
i recommended just posting what you have of your character in the sign up area to get your post count up :P

The thing is, I'd rather have my character solid with the admins before I post it. Not to mention that again, I still don't have it all figured out.

I'd just rather have the skills and powers have the OKAY before I think about making a long detailed backstory because I don't want it to be turned down. And let me say- I think she'll grow to be mighty powerful by the end of this RP. (If it ever ends. xD )

ShallowMidnight said:
Just wondering-

Yeah, it's fine if you want to do that, though if you want to post it as a Work in progress thing that's fine to

ShallowMidnight said:
Just wondering-

Sure, sure! No one's done it before, but I'm sure we could help you with your character.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]can anyone tell me where i could make ami join?

[/QUOTE]
There's a history class going on right now, so you could end up there :)

By the way Ami and Nyx can be a funny pair of partner's (not like bf and gf but like working together. ) She can even empower him with her technology and he can test her inventions. they both get something out of it.

GingerBread said:
There's a history class going on right now, so you could end up there :)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]By the way Ami and Nyx can be a funny pair of partner's (not like bf and gf but like working together. ) She can even empower him with her technology and he can test her inventions. they both get something out of it.

[/QUOTE]
I mean if you can convince Nyx too, he has become slightly less fighty recently, so that sounds like a cool idea :D

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]can anyone tell me where i could make ami join?

[/QUOTE]
where my character is at, right now he should look like he badly sunburned with 1 or 2 small blisters

DragonStorm said:
*casually just sits here and waits forever @Mango *
Okie okie I'm sorry \O_O\

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]By the way Ami and Nyx can be a funny pair of partner's (not like bf and gf but like working together. ) She can even empower him with her technology and he can test her inventions. they both get something out of it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm just suggesting it but maybe she could work with Emma and Tyrrell? It was my fault that they got stuck where they are, and Emma is a mad scientist witch anyways.

GingerBread said:
I mean if you can convince Nyx too, he has become slightly less fighty recently, so that sounds like a cool idea :D
If Ami gets the stuff she needs and enough bread she could even build him like a robo armor.

Mango said:
Okie okie I'm sorry \O_O\
I'm just suggesting it but maybe she could work with Emma and Tyrrell? It was my fault that they got stuck where they are, and Emma is a mad scientist witch anyways.
God they will be OP if working together. Just give Ami bread.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]If Ami gets the stuff she needs and enough bread she could even build him like a robo armor.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds cool :D But we'll have to see how it plays out between out characters

GingerBread said:
I'm gonna have to ask you to go more in depth with the powers. Also the password
Also am i to assume you're getting rid of jackal? Cause you know, the one character rule....
Wanted to make xren a problem character I can kill off...

Oh well forget about xren...I'd rather keep jackal,I love my shifter too much.

I just realized what Columbus and Kat's interactions have been reminding me of... Roger Rabbit and Eddie Valiant from Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

Am I the only one who remembers that?

Yes?

Okay, I'll just be in my room... Hoping Squid stays in the tub...

LokiofSP said:
I just realized what Columbus and Kat's interactions have been reminding me of... Roger Rabbit and Eddie Valiant from Who Framed Roger Rabbit...
Am I the only one who remembers that?

Yes?

Okay, I'll just be in my room... Hoping Squid stays in the tub...
I really want to kick Kat's arse now though, no one hurts Nyx's friends/Victims

Last edited by a moderator:
welp i guess ima be off till tomorrow so dont get to far in time without me :P (like past lunch time where i plan on bringing my character back in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back