• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Can I just say that you are my favorite.

[/QUOTE]
...Your favorite what?

Am I your favorite person? Your favorite voice? Your favorite dog?

How did you find out I'm a dog?

Are you stalking me?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I am magical senpai! I live in your bathtub!
I know all.

[/QUOTE]
...Squids can't breath on land can they?

Let me just...Drain my tub really quickly

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh you foolish fool. I am magical! I can breath anywhere!!
I like your bathtub~ we have such fun together~

[/QUOTE]
I feel....Dirty all of the sudden...

You just stay right there squid...I'm going to get some gasoline and matches...For no real reason...

Ignore the splashing sound you hear around my fuse box...Ignore the smell of burning...No I am not burning down my house... I know there is fire....Just stay in the tub and everything will be okay...

LokiofSP said:
I feel....Dirty all of the sudden...
You just stay right there squid...I'm going to get some gasoline and matches...For no real reason...

Ignore the splashing sound you hear around my fuse box...Ignore the smell of burning...No I am not burning down my house... I know there is fire....Just stay in the tub and everything will be okay...
Fire? I love fire! It helps when I roast humans and other things to eat!

*clings to you*

all I need is a jug of milk then I can eat you! But now that you burned your house I have to take more pics of you...fun times~

Magical Squid Senpai]*casually waits for the boo* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] Pluto is a bad influence on Jackal! Making him miss class :P
Meh, jackal typically does what he feels like usually....

@metalcity[/URL] already told me Enki is gone. so here is my question. can we act like Maria never existed? I'll make a character and get in again, hopefully without needing to leave again. Otherwise I'd make Maria leave for some reason and proceed as mentioned above.
if you haven't created a new character yet you could have yours walk in on mine, though he is still badly burned at the moment

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Good then we can just never go to class and just make out all day and we will be the delinquents of the school!

[/QUOTE]
sounds like fun XP we can go cuase some mayhem

mewbot5408 said:
btw i need xren's profile to be approved
I'm gonna have to ask you to go more in depth with the powers. Also the password

Also am i to assume you're getting rid of jackal? Cause you know, the one character rule....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back