• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]yeah but today is his first day and that was suppose to be his first class. lol guess it dont matter, till the teacher goes looking for him or sends someone(or people) to look for for him. lol

[/QUOTE]
Well Pluto ditched his first class and got in a fight. So yolo

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well Pluto ditched his first class and got in a fight. So yolo

[/QUOTE]
I mean... Coumbus is ditching so you know its cool now

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well it wasn't cool when he did it. It was only cool when Pluto did it.

[/QUOTE]
Wow.

That hurts... On a deep level... Now I have to burn your home and slice your toes and put them on a necklace to restore honor to my family :P

LokiofSP said:
Wow.
That hurts... On a deep level... Now I have to burn your home and slice your toes and put them on a necklace to restore honor to my family :P
You'll have to find me first!! Aaaaaaand I am a Squid! I don't have toes!

@Archdemon So close! I know you've read the rules, but that's actually not the secret password. Sorry for all the stiff rules, but a quick edit can fix it.

Archdemon said:
Appearance: View attachment 216254

"........? Why are you staring at me? Stop it..."

"Ironic name isn't it? Do you even know what it means?"

Name:

Sean Fitzgerald

"You should really pay attention if you can't even know if I'm man or woman..."

Male

"Can't age, been like this for hundreds of years."

Looks 18 ((He's quite ancient, he's around 800 years))

"I've been in school before, I'm just relearning the modern way of thinking as its a different time, also I just moved here."

School year:

Sophomore

"I'm gonna suck your blood! Blah! There's your answer."

Species:

Vampire

"Okay...... Make a guess, I'm a vampire! Now what powers do I have?"

Power(s):

Enhanced Hearing

Enhanced strength

Enhanced Perception

Enhanced speed

Enhance body resistance to physical damage

Immunity from diseases

Able to use illusion magic

Has the ability to retract his wings into his back

"O_O ummmmmmmmm why do you wanna known that?"

Sexuality:

Bisexual

"...."

Personality:

Sean is a very calm and collected person, he doesn't really talk much but that doesn't mean he's shy or anything. He seems like a bad character just by his looks alone but he isn't really, he, in fact, is quite friendly with those who don't treat him like a monster. He does have a dark side to him as he gets quite angry at the torture of one who's been through a lot as he too was one of those poor souls and still kinda is. He is quite fond of story telling as most people don't have a chance to ask what many historical people were really like, he's met quite a few of them.

Backstory:

Sean was born in the province of Ulster in the island known today as Ireland. He was well known in the tribe as a spirited young man as he grew older but this was quickly undone when he was bitten, he stayed around for awhile but the tribe's investigation to the many disturbances led him to leave and travel around the Isle for a while, staying out of sunlight and traveling in the dark. There was hardly any travelers so he resorted to the blood of animals, it tastes terrible.

A few hundred years later he went to England once ships were available and lived in the wonderful city of London for quite awhile, serving the military under many different names under the years as they would expect a vampire if his name was never crossed out in the couple hundred years he would serve. He served in the Hundred Years' War, he was apart of the American Revolution as a red coat.

He even served in World War One, he was assigned to the trenches also known as no man's land. He saw many of his die by German fire, and he was in the last siege of the war too before Germany fell to the alliance. It was also the war where he got his eye shot out in an attempt to reach the German side of the trenches, nothing's faster than a bullet.

World War Two was a different story, he's seen the horrors of hitter and the nazis. He was at the battle of Normandy, he's labored a couple concentration camps, and was there when Berlin fell.

Recently he moved to Lakoria high school from another high school in which he attended.

Extras:

Yes he wears an eyepatch.

The secret password is "Lakoria"
Do vampires have Wings.... I'm asking for a friend :P xD

Lotusy already pointed out the password thing (Making me feel useless D:)

But there is a thing. Now my character Nyx is a vampire (and sexy) But he uses a special set of rules, that change stuff depending in what type of blood he drinks Vampire blood stuff. Now i think you should use it, as it's already been established as a thing. So could you :3

Password has been fixed!

@GingerBread

TBH I think it depends on the vampire, I like to think of it like that a vampire's physical traits are determined by strains of the Vampirism virus/disease/curse they have if that makes sense.

I could use the whole blood rules but my character is mainly the more traditional vampire who drinks blood of normal humans, he now just drinks refrigerated blood.

Archdemon said:
Password has been fixed!
@GingerBread

TBH I think it depends on the vampire, I like to think of it like that a vampire's physical traits are determined by strains of the Vampirism virus/disease/curse they have if that makes sense.

I could use the whole blood rules but my character is mainly the more traditional vampire who drinks blood of normal humans, he now just drinks refrigerated blood.
Well i just think it makes things more interesting, i'm pretty sure they're only two humans at Lakoria currently, so it's always fun :D

But i can't tell you what to do..... Not until the device is ready at least....

Archdemon said:
@Lotusy
So what's going on in the Rp? I'm trying to figure out how to integrate Sean into the Rp.
Currently, three of the kids, Willow, Kat, and Columbus, are in History class with Mrs. Winters. Jackal and Pluto are having a romantic garden moment, and Jay and Nyx are about to go on a date somewhere. Tyrrell and Emma are hanging out in the who-knows-where zone, and the last guy is hiding out in the girl's bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i am back. nobody cares? ok... But serious stuff now. i missed a lot and have no plan how to go on with Maria. Also, @metalcity already told me Enki is gone. so here is my question. can we act like Maria never existed? I'll make a character and get in again, hopefully without needing to leave again. Otherwise I'd make Maria leave for some reason and proceed as mentioned above.

@metalcity[/URL] already told me Enki is gone. so here is my question. can we act like Maria never existed? I'll make a character and get in again, hopefully without needing to leave again. Otherwise I'd make Maria leave for some reason and proceed as mentioned above.
That would be ok. If you're no longer willing to play Maria, then it's ok the make a new character. Welcome back, by the way.

Wait so we acting like Maria never excisted then? If so does that mean her and enki never interacted? So they never went out?

metalcity said:
Wait so we acting like Maria never excisted then? If so does that mean her and enki never interacted? So they never went out?
It was apart of his imagination.

He was actually dating a puppet he put on his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back