• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]he isnt a peeker but whatever, like it will matter since noone will catch him there

[/QUOTE]
...Hold up one second! Now that it's been challengd

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]what why? he just healing from his injuries (mainly self caused from his powers)

[/QUOTE]
I refuse to allow him peace! Ill find a way to stop him from healing....

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]so your going to attack him?

[/QUOTE]
No, wouldn't make sense ICC. Just gimme a moment

metalcity said:
I don't think you understand that we are joking, ok I'm joking. @LokiofSP I'm not sure
meh >.< well someone let me know when lunch comes around during the rp. because i wont be moving him till he is healed or someone walks in and spots him

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23421-mango/ said:
@Mango[/URL] will Jason ever go back to being his normal self again? Or will we forever live in fear of the red button?
I think you posted in the wrong tab xD lol

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oops. Sorry, I'm too high to tell what I am doing.

[/QUOTE]
All of us at lakoria are ashamed in you *shakes head in disappointment*

Hayo Squid and Dragon. Sorry for being slow, school and stuffs. The potion should wear off, but if he touched the button it will explode in glitter and make all the other snakes get makeovers. And Dragon I will make a post soon.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]hmmmmmm im reconsidering moving my character. till after Ms.Winters class. (which my character is technically ditching)

[/QUOTE]
Everyone ditches class!

Mango said:
Hayo Squid and Dragon. Sorry for being slow, school and stuffs. The potion should wear off, but if he touched the button it will explode in glitter and make all the other snakes get makeovers. And Dragon I will make a post soon.
That is just magnificent!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Everyone ditches class!

[/QUOTE]
yeah but today is his first day and that was suppose to be his first class. lol guess it dont matter, till the teacher goes looking for him or sends someone(or people) to look for for him. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back